[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
just for the beginning of history, you must know the illusion itself does not approve or support this type of conduct of monetization by cards, and other people who pay for it go on paying for it, it has never been proven that piracy hinders the sales of something. again I go back to state if the author of the cards feels offended and ask me to remove the post and I will do so, I will not insist on this type of conversation because it is a case that will never end and the proposal of this place and only post Cards, That's what I did
That could be the case, but you shared the fact that someone else has shared this paywalled stuff. And you're quite right, the debate could go round and round. I only wanted to remind you that some people might feel a bit offended by this, if not only on behalf of the author (whether you or even Illusion agree here is moot) I would argue that Illusion's product is enhanced greatly by those people who take their time to dedicate creating mods and overhauls - Illusion's products rely on repeat customers. The process, like the argument, is cyclical. You pay for some stuff, some you don't. But maybe we should have some standards as a community? Stop people from infighting and squabbling, maybe?

This sort of shit is a no-no on the Discord because you're talking directly to the modders whose toys you're playing with every day.

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
well, i'm just divulging something that someone else already uploaded, if the author of the cards thinks it is bad and only ask for the removal so i will do it without any problem, I just leave the opportunity to purchase the cards free of charge for people who do not have good financial conditions at the moment
I also do not agree with sharing so openly practically all the content of a moder, the odd letter or mod maybe yes, but everything like that does not seem right to be allowed.

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
more are not all the cards still missing many that I have not posted were just a few, look how many comments this has already yielded? please delete your comment on this and I will do the same
If others don't delete their comments, why am I going to delete mine?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
more are not all the cards still missing many that I have not posted were just a few, look how many comments this has already yielded? please delete your comment on this and I will do the same
I don't see why anyone needs to delete comments, really. It's a civilised debate :) I don't think suggesting people be a little more mindful is a particularly combative stance to take :ROFLMAO:

Better that you know how people feel, right? "Read the room" and all that?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
good do you think here is a place for that? for debate? here and a place for cards only.

I am sure that there are other special places for this purpose and I am also sure that you should know them
Where might we find such a place? I mean, you can't just go around having discussions on varying viewpoints on a forum of all places.

Just because it's the very definition of the word, doesn't mean people should express their views. Especially so if those views are inconvenient to me. GAWD. SHARE CARDS! STOP HASSLING ME! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Where might we find such a place? I mean, you can't just go around having discussions on varying viewpoints on a forum of all places.

Just because it's the very definition of the word, doesn't mean people should express their views. Especially so if those views are inconvenient to me. GAWD. SHARE CARDS! STOP HASSLING ME! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!
Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.27 - 15.27.19.78.png
:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
:) ... Guys, you spent a lot of time arguing about that ...
Why don't you just make a "Cards Battle"? ;)
IMHO McManus82 found the best solution on paid/free mods. And we all know his work is awesome. Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I could hardly recognize 7-8 of the characters ;) One can find much better free stuff here, at kenzato or at any other place.
So let's create the rules for a "Cards Battle" :) It will need a battlefield, "weapons" etc. ;)

Abysssnake

Mar 11, 2018
have maybe one the Update for: [HS2c008] <FF7R> Tifa Lockhart B and C from XeyNiu? i have A hair style but after installation A i lost B and C hair. all that remains is a bald head.

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
There has been so much nice posts and cards, community has grown really well!

Most of my stuff is now just little edits and tweaks on existing cards. Its kinda hard to remeber which one i actually made from scratch. Mostly i build a card and steal the clothes from other cards. Too lazy to do clothes lol.

It's been a while since i posted some brand new cards, will try finding some cards which i did most of the work, some unique-ish ones, so there you go guys n gals.

EDIT: Labeled which ones were original cards and which were edits. If you are the author of one of the edits, let me know so i credit you.
Red Sonja (Original), Pirotess, Tier Harribel (Edit, Update), Tier Harribel unhollowfied(edit), Sheeva (edit), Tyrande (edit), Sylvanas (Original Face classic inspired. Clothes by perseusstoned), Peach(Original), Cindy(Edit), Lunafreya(Edit), Gentiana(Original face only), Elistraee (Original).

850158_HS2ChaF_20200927003450369.png HS2ChaF_20201211003027978.png tier-harribel.png HS2ChaF_20210212145135582.png HS2ChaF_20201012053850824.png 931258_HS2ChaF_20201124171206091.png HS2ChaF_20210228091311060.png HS2ChaF_20210224210825993.png HS2ChaF_20210206115958676.png HS2ChaF_20210206121535066.png HS2ChaF_20210201233222133.png HS2ChaF_20201110132221592.png

Last edited:

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
have maybe one the Update for: [HS2c008] <FF7R> Tifa Lockhart B and C from XeyNiu? i have A hair style but after installation A i lost B and C hair. all that remains is a bald head.
Same thing happened to me. I had to download XeyNiu and McM Stuff again. I suggest putting mod folder things in "MyMods" folder so the update doesnt delete those.

Reactions: Abysssnake
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes