[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
I had this slight edited Black Widow (MCU inspired) card with the costume and fused it on Cunnihix's face and hair. I like the results, so i'm sharing it along the card i had, with ScaJo lookalike face. Cant remember the author because the card was on kenzato and it is blank/gone/deleted. I'm almost sure it is knight71ts but i could be wrong.

You will need the mod (mega link) from krorus123 post (the post before mine) for the Cunnihix card (the first). Recommend putting the .zipmod on mods/mymods folder so that updates won't delete it. (It might become obsolete if the repack integrates it).
1082837_HS2ChaF_20210301161205170.png HS2ChaF_20210301210846601.png

MorbitMood

Feb 19, 2021
Everyone should buy a copy either digitally through DLsite.com website(the only legit one I know) or Ebay Japanese seller physical DVDs, if for no other reason than to support Illusion developers in making HS3. We all love the game, so why would you not want to throw few buck their way? Just fyi
are they making a new one already?? OwO

Reactions: lrish

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
cunihinx request

I have reports of my mod that's still patron only (in this case, Black Widow) posted in certain forum. I'm not gonna do a witch hunt on which Patron is posting that mod, all I want to say is, can you just wait until it goes public, please? It's only 15 days, two weeks. FIFTEEN DAYS, that's like blink of an eye compared to other paid mods that can stay paywalled from a month to like, forever. I made it like that so I can have something to reward my Patrons while public can get it soon enough. If you think I charge too much for early access, or you have no means to be a patron, or you have a principle against paid mod, doesn't matter because they WILL be free anyway.

I appreciate people using my mods in their cards. Maybe they're so eager to show it off. In that case, I'm thankful and I can understand, but please have a patience. After it goes public feel free to post it in public forums. However, if possible please share the release post in this Patreon instead the MEGA link (or your reupload). So people can read the requirements and notes for the mods.

By introducing more people to my works, you have my thanks. All I ask is please wait until it goes public and please point people to actual release post of the mod here in my Patreon whenever possible.

I have no time to policing the whole internet. So if you spot someone posting my mods before it goes public and you have account/means to post in said forum/site please show them this post. I'll appreciate your help

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times, but I'm having no luck with the search functions:

How do I use custom maps? I loaded them with KK Manager and I see them on the map menu in-game, but they are grayed out and I cannot select them.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Sorry if this question has been asked a hundred times, but I'm having no luck with the search functions:

How do I use custom maps? I loaded them with KK Manager and I see them on the map menu in-game, but they are grayed out and I cannot select them.
have sex with girls with different personalities and stats to be able to use that maps

Apr 27, 2018
Could someone help me to take screenshoot to the measurements of the face and the accessories that make up the hair of this character, please?
I want to try to remake this character in hs2

02912161f0c11949c152b8b90d5beb0293c464f9.png

Feb 1, 2020

Call a girl and select the room you wish to visit. New maps don't show in the base game or "freeroam" mode.

Reactions: NotEnoughHats

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Kasumi and Ayane HS2 by Roy12, my edited card just below (Dead Or Alive session)

- Mod Kasumi
- Mod Ayane

Heads up (Warning):

download the updated mod from the author's website and also have the game updated to the latest version before you say it doesn't work :) :) ;)

enjoy it
I downloaded your cards and the modder's files, but I can't seem to find the clothes. I saved your coordinate cards, but the demon outfit, kasumi's outfit and the schoolgirl outfit appear invisible when loaded. Is that a separate mod?

Jan 30, 2021

hiya neh! You must v-bone girl you want to v-bone in custom map, in a map that she "likes"--meaning map that is NOT currently grayed out. Once you v-bone her there, she will v-bone with you anywhere else. She got to get to know you, dude!--in a place she feels comfort first! :)

Reactions: NotEnoughHats

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I downloaded your cards and the modder's files, but I can't seem to find the clothes. I saved your coordinate cards, but the demon outfit, kasumi's outfit and the schoolgirl outfit appear invisible when loaded. Is that a separate mod?
Kasumi clothes:

Ayane clothes in update mods repack screwthisnoise...

Jan 30, 2021
Here is a new PATHOS character card done with a bit of "kink". Her name is Kitori--I think.

pathos_00101.png

The 1920x1080 PNG you see here IS NOT A SCREENSHOT. It will work in your HS2 female game folder--IF you have the latest ScrewthatNoise repack mods folders, that is.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes