[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
for the most part, the community standard for years has been that head ports are mods worthy of financially supporting, because they're incredibly time-consuming to make. if they were free, you can bet they would be rare as hell. the fact that you turned this into an advertising opportunity while criticizing him is incredible, lol. it's also very funny that you're hanging out around here like the person who leaks many of the mods will not do the same thing with your premium stuff the second they get the opportunity :ROFLMAO:
We hope you do, Sim. We hope others will also. If you share it, then maybe you think it's worthy of sharing. That's a plus in any artist's doodle book. And what money that is ever given to our Patreon is not for buying something. It a donation to our group, much like you do at church. You add to the collection plate because you want to ensure the church is still there when you return next Sunday. It's the same thing. If we are doing a service to the HS2 or DAZ community, we will earn similar regards (and support donations) to keep our Patreon alive & sharing.

Last edited:

Joshuas1122

Jun 17, 2018
I'm looking for new outfits / clothes and overlays. Does anyone has a good link to a website where i can download these?

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
These two are brothers are princes by day warrior ninjas by night.
HS2ChaM_20210224234616084.png AISChaM_20210201133511019.png
This doctor is a strange doctor one with many secrets he's good at what he do but also good with keeping his favorite patients pleased and breathless.
HS2ChaM_20210212000558246.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mk21

May 1, 2020
Hello everyone. I am very grateful for all that you have shared in this forum. I'm a fan of Masamune Shirow's art. I tried to make one of his characters. I'm very honest. nothing is mine. I completed everything by modifying cards of different people. which inspired me to do this character. I'm not good at modifying. I understand that someone here can do a better job than I could. If someone wants to modify or improve the 2 cards i will really appreciate it.

garazzo

Jul 13, 2019
Hello guys, i am looking for some foot fetish scene card. After a long time search still found less of it. Anyone can share or have any site sharing more scene?

Reactions: mk21

leaf021231

Mar 8, 2020
A modification on that you- know- who dancer character I posted a while ago

My previous one looks better (in my oponion) but doesn't look like her so, I spend a bit of time and did some modifications.

again, just a disclaimer, the caracter card doesn't have lewd elements, it's your choice to chage whatever with it but I didn't do it nor do I encourage that.
1615010180624.png

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Give up looking for that card of Anna, it's not in the public domain. That Elsa one is one of several I meshed together in my original attempts to begin creating the Disney style cards. Check out my posts and there's an Anna card of the same style I released a little while back (among others):

View attachment 1070273

View attachment 1070272
thank you very much for your attention! i downloaded all of your cards and i must say you're really talented and i love your characters, you gave us the best standardisation for this type of cards.
the fact is that this anna has something unique, i think its the outfit, and the haircut. maybe i can do a mix on myself. Thank you for all the work and these beauties! im waiting for the rest of the group as well :) (is it in program?)

Reactions: pigtamer69
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes