[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Okay, this one has caused me enough pain. Cheeks and jaw not quite right because if I make the jaw too narrow and cheeks too wide it does weird things with the mouth. To solve that I have to make the mouth too small. So this is the best of both worlds:

View attachment 1072537

Going to take a short break for the next week before I start up work on the others again. Let me know who you'd like next.
Thank you for your cards! are so awesome. Can't wait to see the others coming! My top three groups 1. winx: Bloom (& The Group) 2. Big hero six 6: Aunt Cass 3. Helen Parr (& Violet Parr). Just for some ideas i hope you will consider!

Sun4Hime

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, this one has caused me enough pain. Cheeks and jaw not quite right because if I make the jaw too narrow and cheeks too wide it does weird things with the mouth. To solve that I have to make the mouth too small. So this is the best of both worlds:

View attachment 1072537

Going to take a short break for the next week before I start up work on the others again. Let me know who you'd like next.
Totally Spies, Kim Possible or better sailor scouts than what we have now get my vote

Reactions: insimgnia

rufusGGG

Jul 17, 2020

View attachment 1072537

How about Princess tiabeanie from disenchantment? That would be a challenge. View attachment ie_61714-850x560.webp

speedx21

Nov 2, 2018
I noticed someone had a card of Beth Lily under a paywall so I decided to start from scratch myself and re-create it and share it with all. Unfortunately, I have failed to get the nose/bridge depth correct, feel free to improve the card and share it on the thread for all to enjoy.

Reactions: GlacierC and lrish

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019

View attachment 1072537

Tyvm for the cards and keep them coming :)(y)

Reactions: Roshua

Jerichokill

Mar 9, 2021
2 questions:
-Does anyone got a Kat Dennings card ?
- I struggle to do shortstack, they end up doing weird glitches in many position. Any advice or good source for them? (not dwarf/troll, just regular small thicc and busty XD)

Anonymus112358

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone export her outfit as a outfit card/mod?

My game does not export the costume overlay for the transparent swimsuit.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
HS2ChaF_20210309155337254.png

This is Kelly! ENJOY lol Also this is meant to have the higeo face mod but it says it needs updating and im not sure how to do that. Many of these cards have mods i dont have. How do i get them and where do they go pls? thanks

If anyone can help me find the darkstalker girls and the street fighter girls that be awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: lrish

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
2 questions:
-Does anyone got a Kat Dennings card ?
- I struggle to do shortstack, they end up doing weird glitches in many position. Any advice or good source for them? (not dwarf/troll, just regular small thicc and busty XD)

You are lucky my friend, some of the discord and kenzato brothers made a couple. First credit to maker Caribou48. The third is from maker Grasshopper85 at Kenzato (who is really good). The second card is a slight tweak by me using Caribou's model with Grasshopper85's hair attachments and an attempt to recreate her infamous awards show red dress. At some point I'd like to try and use Grasshopper85's face and hair on Caribou48's body. I like Grasshopper85's model but she feels a bit too thicc for me. Grasshopper85 may be most accurate to current Kat Dennings though. HS2_2021-03-07-21-40-03-744.png

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
You are lucky my friend, some of the discord and kenzato brothers made a couple. First credit to maker Caribou48. The third is from maker Grasshopper85 at Kenzato (who is really good). The second card is a slight tweak by me using Caribou's model with Grasshopper85's hair attachments and an attempt to recreate her infamous awards show red dress. At some point I'd like to try and use Grasshopper85's face and hair on Caribou48's body. I like Grasshopper85's model but she feels a bit too thicc for me. Grasshopper85 may be most accurate to current Kat Dennings though. View attachment 1076155
sorry to bother you but these are great but i dont have some of the mods and the results arent pretty ha!
as a noob i dont know where to get the mods for each pic. Can you advise pls. ive posted in the support forum but no replies yet.

UPDATE: i updated my mods and now works fine. Great job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerichokill

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
46b77ca0dedb95de7d598cc4b066a3e3b96624fa.png

89271f3b1d1ce7cf6e6a1aa6597aa94af41f22af.png

Any one have a super girl ? or a felicia (darkstalkers) pls ? (these are not working cards).

UPDATE: See below I made my own.

Last edited:
Reactions: lrish
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes