[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 23, 2020
2 questions:
-Does anyone got a Kat Dennings card ?
- I struggle to do shortstack, they end up doing weird glitches in many position. Any advice or good source for them? (not dwarf/troll, just regular small thicc and busty XD)
I think your going to have glitches in some positions below zero height (~145cm) no matter what you do. Try working with the scale sliders rather than the modify sliders (turn on 'show 3axis' in plugin settings window for more/better options). You need about 145cm for every position to function/line up correctly (use the height indicator in the plugin settings window to check your height).

attached image is simply default character 50h, default character 0h, and default -90h +125 body scale with no other adjustments. Not much difference but you can see that the proportions keep relative to each other and is slightly thicker/bigger breasts so your modifiers are going to have a bigger effect with less adjustment and can still adjust those scales for more effect. Or just make your regular character and scale up dat a$$ n thighs.

Im still new so i dont know how to use bone mods and what not, but this is a good place to start and may cure what ails you

Also here's a cute kitty (self made but im sure i started with someone else work so credit to them, whoever and where ever they may be) to play with (and/or adjust to taste), since this is a card sharing thread

PS: i dont know how to hide in a spoiler thing so if anyone wants to explain how to do that it would be appreciated ;)

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Can someone export her outfit as a outfit card/mod?

My game does not export the costume overlay for the transparent swimsuit.
The card posted wasn't transparent, but I fixed that. Here's both the coordinate cards and the overlays for the original swimsuit extracted from that card and the one modified for transparency (see spoiler).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Orig and new coordinates:
HS2CoordeF_Swimsuit_Orig.png HS2CoordeF_Swimsuit_Transparent.png

Orig and new overlays:
Overlay_orig_ct_clothesBot.png Overlay_Transparent_ct_clothesBot 70.png

chameleon123

Dec 26, 2018
Could anyone please help me out with all those mods to use those awesome cards:
1615363391246.png
Next-Gen skin shader, ABMX, OverlayMods, Pogskin, SQUEEZEsocks

I would need a noob instruction how to install those mods.

Thanks for help

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Could anyone please help me out with all those mods to use those awesome cards:
View attachment 1076860
Next-Gen skin shader, ABMX, OverlayMods, Pogskin, SQUEEZEsocks

I would need a noob instruction how to install those mods.

Thanks for help

Actually most of the installion is a simple drag and drop. I find often time the trouble with mods is tracking them down if a card needs them.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,
Im looking for animal/monster girl model but i only find them for hs1 or koitaku.
Thanks guy
I am really surprised considering how AMAZING the range and variety for HS1 is that HS2 so far has been ...just considerably less. I have a few monsters and animals as I too like that from HS1 . I am trying to find a FELICIA from Darkstalkers games as there are many amazing ones on HS1.

Here is some of what I have (I only made one of these ;): The twilight princess one is super clever.

HS2ChaF_20210310000442895.png

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
SO Ive finished my first Card from scratch but it says "TOO LARGE FOR THE SERVER" (34mb) LOL but its just a card?!
Which is a shame for anyone wanting to take this awesome catgirl for a ride lol
I'll just post a jpeg instead.

Meet Katnas Everfuck! ;)

katmas.jpg
All credit to Ancyfer or the Cheetah texture

Reactions: lrish

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Could not find Felicia ...so I made one...um...two BLUE AND PINK in all their glory!
As a big fan these are pretty accurate :)

felicia.jpg
If you like them shout out and ill find away to post larger cards...

Reactions: lrish
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes