• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
thank you very much for your attention! i downloaded all of your cards and i must say you're really talented and i love your characters, you gave us the best standardisation for this type of cards.
the fact is that this anna has something unique, i think its the outfit, and the haircut. maybe i can do a mix on myself. Thank you for all the work and these beauties! im waiting for the rest of the group as well :) (is it in program?)
Thanks. I understand, I was originally looking for that anna card before I decided to make my own, and then couldn't stop making them!! My Anna card does go well with different types of hairstyles so you can get good results by playing around a little (I created versions to cover off the range of hairstyles she has in the films and they all work well). You can try using the sportswear elsa card outfit as a base for anna and edit from there to get a similar look.

Yes, still working on the others. Most are just in an alpha state with quite a few issues I need to fix before release.

Vol13

Sep 27, 2020
Give up looking for that card of Anna, it's not in the public domain. That Elsa one is one of several I meshed together in my original attempts to begin creating the Disney style cards. Check out my posts and there's an Anna card of the same style I released a little while back (among others):

View attachment 1070273

View attachment 1070272
Your char cards are really my favorite. Thanks for sharing mate.

Reactions: insimgnia and mk21

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everyone. Having trouble locating some hair packs. Everytime I load up certain cards, I am missing mods, "sjjpl.female32" and "sjjpl.female51" anyone know which hair packs these would be? thanks very much

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone. Having trouble locating some hair packs. Everytime I load up certain cards, I am missing mods, "sjjpl.female32" and "sjjpl.female51" anyone know which hair packs these would be? thanks very much
have you tried updating the game via inisettings yet? IF Not,
go to this main game folder.
click the inisetting application
hit update from there & itll auto-check mods for the game. one of the auto-checks is a usermod update. there's been a couple this week alone where it was updated.

hopefully thatll get the card working.

otherwise, youll have to track that particular mod down and install it.
usually that involves finding the card creator & the mods used for the card. finding one sometimes solves both but some creators also use other mods and tracking that down can generally solved using the illusion discord for mods of this game

Reactions: Cookie_Elf and duke

ubison

Mar 6, 2021
Some great cards in this thread! Hoping it's ok to ask a request, does anyone have, or could anyone create, a card for Ellen Rose from Outside Xtra? I've searched around on the main card sites but can't find anything. Thanks in advance.

zarathosZ66

Jan 29, 2020
No cards on this post.

MCM82 made the awesome Miranda ME3 outfit and i started fooling around making a card based on this cute cos-player, i'm loving the results. I made this for myself, and i dunno if i can share the card, might wait couple weeks for the outfit to be made public, maybe it would be integrated into packs like other MCM stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
No cards on this post.

MCM82 made the awesome Miranda ME3 outfit and i started fooling around making a card based on this cute cos-player, i'm loving the results. I made this for myself, and i dunno if i can share the card, might wait couple weeks for the outfit to be made public, maybe it would be integrated into packs like other MCM stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

Apr 27, 2018
Okay, this one has caused me enough pain. Cheeks and jaw not quite right because if I make the jaw too narrow and cheeks too wide it does weird things with the mouth. To solve that I have to make the mouth too small. So this is the best of both worlds:

View attachment 1072537

Going to take a short break for the next week before I start up work on the others again. Let me know who you'd like next.
I know how horrible it is to try to make the character look as similar as possible to the cartoon, I really understand, thank you very much for your work, it would be great if you made Esmeralda as the next character

Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
Okay, this one has caused me enough pain. Cheeks and jaw not quite right because if I make the jaw too narrow and cheeks too wide it does weird things with the mouth. To solve that I have to make the mouth too small. So this is the best of both worlds:

View attachment 1072537

Going to take a short break for the next week before I start up work on the others again. Let me know who you'd like next.
Helen Parr please!!

Riftrdagon

Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 1072537

View attachment 1072537

i will like Helen Par <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshua and gguile

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
The new disney princess from "Raya - The last dragon" Please!
...its been done a couple days ago and shared here.
And to celebrate a new Disney princess in the film releasing today, here's Raya. I may update this one later on once I have a few more images to work with now that the film is out, but here she is for now:

View attachment 1068633

Now I shall return to finishing up Megara...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshua

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019

View attachment 1072537

Thank you for the beautiful cards. My Personal 10 favorites after your break: 1. Esmeralda (Quasimodo); 2. Giselle (Enchanted); 3. Eilonwy (Taran); 4. Chel (The Road to El Dorado); 5. Anastasia "Anya" Romanov (Anastasia) 6. Nani Pelekai (Lilo & Stitch); 7. Akima Kunimoto (Titan A.E.); 8. Annie Hughes (The Iron Giant); 9. Dragon`s Lair (Princess Daphne); 10. Space Ace (Kimberly). And there are so much more. (Kimberly "Kim" Possible (Kim Possible); Helen Parr (The Incredibles); Gwendolyn "Gwen" Tensyon (Ben 10); April O`Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles); Lois Griffin (Family Guy); Turanga Leela & Amy Wong (Futurama) and so on. Make what you want first. Take the breaks you need. Thanks again.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes