[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Oh yes--at least for Supergirl. :)

View attachment 1079657

This PNG is 1920x1080 but will work as an HS2 card--so long as you have a recent Repack such as ours(located at our Patreon artisansofpathos or by ScrewthatNoise, via their patreon. Both packs are welcome to download by visitors and supporters alike--but try the card in your game FIRST--as you may already have every clothing mod already installed. Enjoy...
I didnt know cards came in larger sizes....

In HS2 creator and studio neo it says DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY HS2 DATa ? :(
I have just fully updated using the screwthisnoise one.
Im only missing one mod apparently ( a face mod not applicable to this).

Any ideas what is going on ? pls

maybe repost a smaller card version as that might work.

thanks

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
i already posted in on prior page. This one just has new hands. Hence bit of f

Thanks! Sorry thats not a card but a "bit of fun". The card is i think 2 pages back. I did a pink and a blue and am really pleased with the end result :)
Awesome, I'll look for it. Much appreciated (y)

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
do you have the mods ? as you have to sign up and pay etc. maybe pm me pls

the mia ones dont work with hs2 ? says contain no hs2 data...any ideas? thanks (great collection btw!)

ALSO anyone else have mia khalifa cards ?

View attachment 1080539
:)
I guess you've downloaded a plain image.
The card is at:
Unfortunately I left this card kinda unfinished ... Can not promise that I'll do it :) ... but there is a chance since I'm updating some old characters (at a low pace)
In kenzato one can make albums. I have 3 - images, animations and Honey Select 2 - the one with the cards

Reactions: pigtamer69

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
hmmm ah yeah this is a size issue. The card is too big. Someone gave me a waifu wrapper but i dont know how to use it and no one in support has replied yet. DO you know how to post larger more complex cards ? if you do help me and i can then post my more complex creations but i warn you some will need a beefy pc if used in vr.
As far as I know, the only way to make a card is to create and save a character. Once the character is created and saved, HS2 will automatically make a card of the correct size. After that, you just need to upload the card here.

If you resize the card, it'll be ruined.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
:)
I guess you've downloaded a plain image.
The card is at:
Unfortunately I left this card kinda unfinished ... Can not promise that I'll do it :) ... but there is a chance since I'm updating some old characters (at a low pace)
In kenzato one can make albums. I have 3 - images, animations and Honey Select 2 - the one with the cards
i wanted the hair from the other image but i found it (4k marie rose) thanks. I didnt realise some were images..i do now haha Great work by the way. Good to see all ages and races and sizes etc. real variety!

tretete

Jan 19, 2021

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry im not being clear. This forum wont allow large cards. The card is fine. If you have an account i can sent it to you. The waifu thing apparently lets you shrink the card or something. No idea. Many of my cards are too large for this forum. Hope that helps.
Understood. I don't know anything about the waifu thingy, all of my cards are made in game so I've never felt the need to use any other tools. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

About the card, it's ok >> if I can't get a card from here or the usual places then I don't worry about them.

Reactions: BlackfireSubsidiary

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
when i work out how to resolve this ill post again :) what other places are there ?
Cool (y). Aside from here I grab a free card from patreon or kenzato. Illusion also has a site for cards, but I don't remember the address. There's also Roy's mods, but they can be iffy if you don't have the necessary mods for them.

Reactions: pigtamer69

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Here's Anna ;)
the card is 756x1056 pixels, 1.1 Mb
If anyone has problems opening it - I'll post the smaller one.
I wanted to tweak few things before posting it, but let's close the "size" topic :) Anna B.png

More images at:
It's a deep rework of an existing card, so let's see if someone can guess which. ;)
I use mostly the DHH Preset 1

Last edited:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Here's Anna ;)
I wanted to tweak few things before posting it, but let's close the "size" topic :) View attachment 1080688

More images at:
It's a deep rework of an existing card, so let's see if someone can guess which. ;)
yay finally she,s here ty vm :)) i load card without problems

Reactions: tretete

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Here's Anna ;)
I wanted to tweak few things before posting it, but let's close the "size" topic :) View attachment 1080688

More images at:
i get this ?
any ideas...

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
i get this ?
any ideas...
I never use the automatic updater :) ... I'm kinda old-fashioned.
Go to - this is the "hs2_mod_sharing" section at the Illusion Soft's channel at Discord (free registration)
There's a Search bar in the upper right corner. Write eng ... a menu will unroll down. Then choose the option from:user ... Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Go to - this is the "hs2_mod_sharing" section at the Illusion Soft's channel at Discord (free registration)
There's a Search bar in the upper right corner. Write eng ... a menu will unroll down. Then choose the option from:user ... Enjoy! :)
sadly link doesnt work. Just goes to a blank discord page :(

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Did you register to Discord?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes