[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to rename a character model off an existing card? TIA
Go to the character maker from the title screen and load the card you want to change. You can edit the name and personality traits. Note, the girl cant be used in any of your rooms or will be greyed out on the load screen.

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
Try to instal the "optional mod" folder which contain most of it, and check for hanmen next gen shader (not the skin texture, the free stuff)

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Last edited:

3dhobbyDude

Feb 28, 2021
Hello guys, i've downloaded alot of Female cards and as i'm going through and opening up the girls to FIX them(because the way the come into my game, uhhh their bodies are not good so i have reshape them) ,i've noticed there are some where the character's texture is fine but just that spot around the private part, it makes it look like her entire genital area is burned, cause it looks black, and no it's not pubic hair. For one thing it doesn't look like pubic hair, and i always make sure to turn off pubic hair. . it's like black burned. I can't seem to find how to fix it or what because when i open the original Main Texture or Detail main Texture as a PNG fiel( After i go to the Material Editor for the Body in the Bodysection/Overall, then press the Body Material button and then export the Main Texture and Detail Main Texture) i check those two out and they're in their PNG form
a)The main texture just looks like a balck background with nothing in it, but this one that looks like it has a charred/burned genital includes the genital in the black background image .It's just the little genital image surrounded by a large amount of black background or it might be white just that it's PNG and it's transparent so it looks black, or it might be a special kind of image that actually has a body texture but it doesnt show it using the simple GIMP, you might need some special program to see the skin b)The detail main texture is just like a few shapes of black and also the genital image piece is included.

But when i compared those a and b above from a character that has a burned/charred genital area and one that doesn't, i don't see much of a difference except for the fact that the one with the charred/burned genital, the main texture includes the genital in the Main texture and is surrounded by a big black transparent or black color.

By the way, where does the character get it's texture from I've always wondered..... , i don't see any texture in the Main Texture or the Detail Main texture depicting the limbs or body with texture, so where is it getting it from?

PS i will include 4 pictures to see if someone could help me solve this problem.
First two are: WorkingDetailMainTexturePICTURE and WorkingMainTexturePICTURE, they belong to the
character who does not have a burned/charred genital area.

Next two pictures are: BurnedGenitalDetailMainTexturePICTURE, and BurnedGenitalMainTexturePICTURE, they
belong to the character who has a sadly annoying burned/charred genital area.

Thanks for reading, please help

Derpie11

Nov 21, 2018
Hi does someone have the characters mod/cards from this site
Ive been looking for them too, Its stupid how its behind a paywall :(. Not to mention that tracer and widomaker cards are really detailed, probably the best ones Ive seen.

Rosha

Jul 25, 2017
Ive been looking for them too, Its stupid how its behind a paywall :(. Not to mention that tracer and widomaker cards are really detailed, probably the best ones Ive seen.
yeah i dont know how he manage to do this cards but 25$ is too much even if the cards are really nice and close to the originals

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
Can you upload optionla mod folder and next gen ehader or links plz?
Well the optional folder is a a drag and drop kind of instal so I can't, you should get the better repack dx version of the game, for hanmen just google it, it's the 1.8 version.

IncQB

Aug 26, 2020
To be honest, this whole site looks like a one big hoax, even date of creation is stated as 2023 ⚠ I would not expect much from it and You should't even think about "buying" this crap. ‍♂

Last edited:
Reactions: tretete
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes