[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

IncQB

Aug 26, 2020
Hello guys, i've downloaded alot of Female cards and as i'm going through and opening up the girls to FIX them(because the way the come into my game, uhhh their bodies are not good so i have reshape them) ,i've noticed there are some where the character's texture is fine but just that spot around the private part, it makes it look like her entire genital area is burned, cause it looks black, and no it's not pubic hair. For one thing it doesn't look like pubic hair, and i always make sure to turn off pubic hair. . it's like black burned. I can't seem to find how to fix it or what because when i open the original Main Texture or Detail main Texture as a PNG fiel( After i go to the Material Editor for the Body in the Bodysection/Overall, then press the Body Material button and then export the Main Texture and Detail Main Texture) i check those two out and they're in their PNG form
a)The main texture just looks like a balck background with nothing in it, but this one that looks like it has a charred/burned genital includes the genital in the black background image .It's just the little genital image surrounded by a large amount of black background or it might be white just that it's PNG and it's transparent so it looks black, or it might be a special kind of image that actually has a body texture but it doesnt show it using the simple GIMP, you might need some special program to see the skin b)The detail main texture is just like a few shapes of black and also the genital image piece is included.

But when i compared those a and b above from a character that has a burned/charred genital area and one that doesn't, i don't see much of a difference except for the fact that the one with the charred/burned genital, the main texture includes the genital in the Main texture and is surrounded by a big black transparent or black color.

By the way, where does the character get it's texture from I've always wondered..... , i don't see any texture in the Main Texture or the Detail Main texture depicting the limbs or body with texture, so where is it getting it from?

PS i will include 4 pictures to see if someone could help me solve this problem.
First two are: WorkingDetailMainTexturePICTURE and WorkingMainTexturePICTURE, they belong to the
character who does not have a burned/charred genital area.

Next two pictures are: BurnedGenitalDetailMainTexturePICTURE, and BurnedGenitalMainTexturePICTURE, they
belong to the character who has a sadly annoying burned/charred genital area.

Thanks for reading, please help
Have you tried changing uncensor to default or different?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Jack >> Tweaked the body >> tweaked the breast size >> Changed the clothes
Card gotten from here >>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HS2ChaF_20210319164110230.png

Yui Hair update >> Hair isn't my strong suit. Feel free to tweak her.

HS2ChaF_20210314192419215.png

Reactions: lrish

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
HS2 by 73lac7c's, Upload WalkWiddaLimp and fatboyslim89, my edited card just below

LINK ONE:

PW: Wiy6EcOHcyYXoaFBQ7D-F9m2mCYzLlxvaRle1QV6oiQ
----------------------------------------------------------------------
LINK TWO:

PW: YEh2gY4XXsWUovWw5JJ8krQkFssm41aedqytTEdgF1A
----------------------------------------------------------------------

both links are the same files ok <<<<<

Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.19 - 13.01.27.11.png HS2ChaF_20210319122927034.png

Sinrai

Dec 25, 2017
My second post on this thread.

First one is Mia, a character from Brave Nine (Didn't come out like the character in the game, but I think she still looks fire.)

1616203380308.png 1616203512646.png

The other one is Sui, also made from Brave Nine. She is a collaboration character from DJMAX

1616203922399.png 1616203970873.png 1616204054084.png

titaliya

Mar 15, 2021
I have given Furu a much needed plastic surgery:
View attachment 759398
View attachment 759399
I tried for an image of a cool and beautiful Russian agent with platinum blond hair. In order to preserve the original feel of the character, I have made as few changes as possible. Captures rendered with DHH preset 5, which is my favorite for taking shots.

LINK TO CARD:
Very beautiful. The link can't show the card :(

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Inspired from gtarp.
took a couple faces for a rough template and finagled these cards. still working on them as better parts are thrown into the game. Consider these cards work-in-progress. Here they are for now.

Cards: **Credits should go to someone else**
gtarp RileyC (is there a hoodie coordinate in this sleeved & top half style?)
HS2ChaF_20210320011329324.png

gtarp LanaV
HS2ChaF_20210315232738265.png

maybe more gtarp character inspired cards some time later this month. maybe we can get more gtarp favs from others

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
knew i had a card with the hoodie i need for the RileyC card i shared earlier
found the hoodie on this card but its missing the top
heres that card (may have been shared here previously)
AISChaF_20200430202121707.png

going to dive in the illusion discord to see if that hoodie was shared before.

Reactions: hnoon22 and lrish
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes