[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

IncQB

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 1088684

Incq, your models are straight fire. Really impressed with the skin texture. Do you do anything besides the basic nyaacho skin?
I'm glad to hear that my work suits You In My opinion, Nyaacho does hell of a job with his skins, especialy that there is more than one to choose from. I think skin/hair color, overlays, body/face shape and even eye shadow make certain skins look better or worse. Neverthless you can say, that I use his basic skins ( Sometimes im using other ones, but at the moment his are best)

Reactions: mk21

IncQB

Aug 26, 2020
@IncQB

I went for a less "plastic" look on it, maybe you should try to keep softness and weight around 100 and deactivate gravity on it, use "puffy beaver" on 100 and give the genital a more y value and less x.
View attachment 1088782
Plastic or less plastic is a matter of taste Neverthless I appreciate any opinion that will help me make more complex/diverse characters. All I can say that those were intentional this time, as I'm sure there are People who like big firm/hard fake Tits, as sure there are those who do not ‍♂ At The moment, one of the cards Im working on, has soft and less fake breasts, so I hope it will fit your taste more than those already in stock Regarding your tips for the genital, I surely will give it a try. Thank You

Reactions: Corbo

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
I'm glad to hear that my work suits You In My opinion, Nyaacho does hell of a job with his skins, especialy that there is more than one to choose from. I think skin/hair color, overlays, body/face shape and even eye shadow make certain skins look better or worse. Neverthless you can say, that I use his basic skins ( Sometimes im using other ones, but at the moment his are best)
HS2_2021-03-18-07-33-06-248.png

That makes sense. I usually do hanmen's skins because I enjoy high def and hell, I paid for them. Yet I cannot deny how good your models look with Nyaacho's stuff. I changed the skin to Nyaacho on WW here. I'm thinking I need to add some more makeup, alter the skin color slightly and maybe work a little more on the face.

Reactions: rangerace

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Do you know Yop? :)
IMHO he's one of the best character makers and I've learned much from his work.
One of his latest cards made me search for a certain item - hair ...
WARNING !!! This is a F-in amazingly good character! :)
- do you know what hair is this and where to get it?

Reactions: Gelly722 and Misty

K3isari

Jun 29, 2019
Do you know Yop? :)
IMHO he's one of the best character makers and I've learned much from his work.
One of his latest cards made me search for a certain item - hair ...
WARNING !!! This is a F-in amazingly good character! :)
- do you know what hair is this and where to get it?
Its the MBShair by LSZC and it should be in the modpacks in hte latest repacks for AI or HS2.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes