[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Can someone help me please ? WIP , Kate Beckinsale . I have hard time with the face, I don't know what to do.. eyebrow seems to be hard to find something similar to the real one. I only need help for the face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mind to share my WIP card, anyway I share my finnished product for free..

Last edited:

jockce

Nov 6, 2019
Can someone help me please ? WIP , Kate Beckinsale . I have hard time with the face, I don't know what to do.. eyebrow seems to be hard to find something similar to the real one. I only need help for the face.

I don't mind to share my WIP card, anyway I share my finnished product for free..

Well first off try working on it removing all the make up options and finding a very similar haircut or even going bald.
Try not to deform the skull with too much setting change and try to keep the values ( 10 15 25 50 etc) clean to help you take some step back if needed.

Make several save and don't be afraid to make very different try and then use the fusion fonction, that really one of best thing about the chara maker.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Well first off try working on it removing all the make up options and finding a very similar haircut or even going bald.
Try not to deform the skull with too much setting change and try to keep the values ( 10 15 25 50 etc) clean to help you take some step back if needed.

Make several save and don't be afraid to make very different try and then use the fusion fonction, that really one of best thing about the chara maker.
Thanks for the tip, I will try.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Kate Beckinsale is a very hard nut to crack.

View attachment 1095090
Well..I did something on my WIP but it's not perfect.. I tried to base the face shape with tweak on another model I have from PerseusStoned. It is true that it is not easy to create. There she is :

Bonus, I made ''Underworld'' variant ^^

Reactions: krorus123 and lrish

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
There she is again , this challenge was a pain in the ass . My final version of Kate Beckinsale. Feel free to edit if you want. It will take time a bit to edit her again. Enjoy.

Reactions: krorus123 and lrish

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
more gtarp
the newest RP AshK
HS2ChaF_20210320220659144.png

updated RileyC (new card, different face, WIP)
HS2ChaF_20210320172507166.png

still no hoodie crop yet. the discord search reset my place. I was somewhere in July2020. the scrolling lost its place.

Reactions: lrish

Avrag

May 28, 2018
Guys, i have a question. Where i can find cardframes for this game? I really need some of these!

sevenkay

Jan 28, 2021
Does anyone have any ffxiv cards saved up? Mainly looking for Miqo'te or Au Ra cards. Seems like most of them have been removed from kenzato.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes