[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
View attachment 1099275

Link the post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5378443

Package: mods characters and clothes, scene, overlays, coordinate, cards, Studio, poses, DHH Custom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome package !
But some weird things happen on my side . ALL my Male models have those weird line on them since I copied all your stuff on my game (BTW I have original file in zip just in case) .

Also , height slider Only for male disapeared

Some of male models seems to have some mods missing

we00055030

Mar 23, 2021
hi guys does anyone have a card for this model, i downloaded a while ago but accidentally delete it and now i can't find it anymore :(

MrOgre

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone! Anybody knows where can I find these mods for HS 2? I looked all over the place and can't find them for the life of me. Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong thread Sem título.jpg

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hello everyone! Anybody knows where can I find these mods for HS 2? I looked all over the place and can't find them for the life of me. Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong thread View attachment 1100968
I can only tell you Hanmen sss skin it is the NXGT skin mod or something else about him. It's a paid mod.

All the other I don't know.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
I wish I had the skills to create cards from real models. This card was just a result of a bunch of cards mergers that I randomly found online. Credits due to their original creators, I just copy pasted the features I like.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Very nice ! The skin texture overlay , is that you ? If it is , I want your'e trick lol I don't know how to export default texture skin overlay :(
I found that overlay from either another card or it was one of the mods included in the better repack. I wish I knew where it came from. My card is just a mashup of the random cards I downloaded. Credits due to their original authors!

Reactions: Joeyjojo067

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
Can someone please help me to solve this problem ... before the game was doing very well and now it only remains on a black screen and with all those errors ... I downloaded it 3 times from different sides and it remains the same ... can you help to solve the problem and tell me if it is a plugin that does not have or another solution ... thanks (also in studio neo it remains on a black screen)
Sin título.png

Reactions: Amfunny

happyscott

May 21, 2020
Hi does anyone know the name of the OG creator of this card, I downloaded a bunch and I really like what they did with this one, I would love to see more creations by whomever did this.

1012878_HS2ChaF_20210118080006501.png

Reactions: GlacierC
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes