[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Greetings.
Sorry you may have heard this a bunch of time, but what am I doing wrong?
I have the Next-Gen-Skin and Shader. And this what I get... any help please?
MW.jpg

kerolot3

Oct 17, 2019
Greetings.
View attachment 1102316
First, make sure that Graphics-Mod is enabled. You find it in the Init-Setting in the Main-Game-Folder.

When your in the Game, press F5 and under the Tab SSS set Enabled to True. Only works in the Creator, when choosing a Girl and in Scenes. Its also a bit annoying. You have to enable it again everytime you change Screens.

Then for easyness, under Presets, choose SSS-00-Aces.

Also, in the Body-Tab, choose Overall and look into Material-Editor (Body) and (Face). It should already be set with my Card but if it isn't look under Shader in the Respective Editor and set it to Hanmen/Next-Gen-Body and Hanmen/Next-Gen-Face.

Aaaaaand you need these.

Put the Folder in the Zip in Mods/Sideloader Modpack

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightwings

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Greetings.
View attachment 1102316
This is worse for me, I have also Next Gen Skin but i didn't put shader because I wanted tu use DHH .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : I Found the problem..suspicious lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Putted Default value and everything is ok , except Maisie look like a bit dark , but it is editable ;) so there is no problem .

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
First, make sure that Graphics-Mod is enabled. You find it in the Init-Setting in the Main-Game-Folder.

When your in the Game, press F5 and under the Tab SSS set Enabled to True. Only works in the Creator, when choosing a Girl and in Scenes. Its also a bit annoying. You have to enable it again everytime you change Screens.

Then for easyness, under Presets, choose SSS-00-Aces.

Also, in the Body-Tab, choose Overall and look into Material-Editor (Body) and (Face). It should already be set with my Card but if it isn't look under Shader in the Respective Editor and set it to Hanmen/Next-Gen-Body and Hanmen/Next-Gen-Face.

Aaaaaand you need these.

Put the Folder in the Zip in Mods/Sideloader Modpack
Can't get the eyebrows and lash to work... I put them into the game file but it doesn't recognize it... well that's not a big deal the rest is working.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Aaaaannnnnd, I'm back. I'll find time over the next week to begin finishing off and releasing some further cards. Here's a teaser for what's coming up, taking into account what I'm already working on and some of the suggestions from before. I'll finish off the disney ones first before moving on. Some are quite close to being finished, others I've only just started and not happy with at all yet:
Can't wait to see how Tinkerbell may put up...;)

Crono9002

Jul 24, 2018
So I've used the search on this thread but could find any that helped me. The problem I'm having is that all the boobs turn fake when doing the deed on AI Syoujyo. They bounce fine when walking, running, jumping, or turning in the game and in character creation, but when doing it, they just move as if they were fixed in one place like the nose on a face. In doggy, when they should be hanging free, there is no sway either. What mods or settings do I need to fix this? If It's a mod I need could someone post it or link to it, please?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes