[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys, great job designing all these lovely cards! Request: Does anyone have a good Sayuri from DoA card that they'd be willing to share with me for HS2? Xyth24's Sayuri would be nice for example, but it's literally the only design I'd want from them and it'd be too much trouble to deal with Patreon just for that. Other than that one I haven't been able to find a single Sayuri HS2 card; please give her some love as well :) much appreciated!

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
Another request. Yukikaze Mizuki

View attachment 1105293
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to download the cards and DHH file:
Wow, this came out ridiculously good and I'm not even a Yukikaze fan (normally)! Is Akiyama Rinko up next, or have you already made her & posted her somewhere (surely she can't be left out when you've got a Yukikaze this good :p)? I missed it if so, very new here and to HS2 in general heh.

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Wow, this came out ridiculously good and I'm not even a Yukikaze fan (normally)! Is Akiyama Rinko up next, or have you already made her & posted her somewhere (surely she can't be left out when you've got a Yukikaze this good :p)? I missed it if so, very new here and to HS2 in general heh.
Thanks :D From Taimanin I have done Asagi Igawa and Sakura Igawa too. If you want them I can share them again :)
The next of this request is Asuka Kokawa and I don't have more Taimanin in the list (all the cards that I shared were requests)

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Janine
CARD:
Janine B.png

Since WaifuRipper doesn't like overlays, i changed the clothing a bit and here is the coordinate card for the original one:
Janine DefClothing.png
She behaves quite nice in the game, and her breasts are adorable ( :) )
There's a Bonus :)
Second card - alternative body - narrower hips and smaller tits.:
Janine Alt B.png
More images at:
Enjoy!

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
Thanks :D From Taimanin I have done Asagi Igawa and Sakura Igawa too. If you want them I can share them again :)
The next of this request is Asuka Kokawa and I don't have more Taimanin in the list (all the cards that I shared were requests)
Ahh ok, maybe in the future then haha! Yes that'd be great, please share Asagi and Sakura again :) (you can disregard the stuff below this, trying to not spam the thread xD)
---------

Well guys, I made my very first HS2 card and I'm gonna share it with y'all. It's uhh, not something you'd usually see here, I think? Give it up for the one and only...KIRYU-CHAN!

The leanest, meanest buff boy on the thread. Or is he? Can't say I've seen any guy cards on the pages I checked, haha. Anyway, what brought this on you might wonder? Well, The ScrewThisNoise BetterRepack R3 Hotfix 1 by Fitgirl came with an absolutely stellar pre-made Kaoru card. And idk about you guys, but if ya ask me something you can do in HS2 should've happened in Kiwami 2 if y'know what I mean :^) and I needed a better looking HS2 hero so...2 birds in 1 stone, right? (Plus this would clear all doubt that Kiryu is a virgin as a bonus)

Fastforward 1 hour, and this was the result of my labor. Figured this should be interesting for those who create those scenes you can view in studio at the very least, plus it'd be cool if someone more experienced can import the card, do some cool tweaks my nooby ass can't do (like change the inside shirt colour to the correct one, it was colour locked for me) and then re-share the updated card :p hopefully this one's a good enough base to work with! Haven't used any fancy special mods so you should have no issue with missing parts :)

HS2ChaM_20210326143456107.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I have the same problem, can never get bp working. Have updated using kk manager (bepin_ex etc, not just BP), same problem. Re-installed and updated manually, same problem. Have followed every guide and adjusted every "_dan" and still no change.
Any help would be massively appreciated!!
first never update bepinex you may broke game,second you just need boneframework to be updated search on google for joan boneframework and download latest for HS2

adbobow

Mar 15, 2021
first never update bepinex you may broke game,second you just need boneframework to be updated search on google for joan boneframework and download latest for HS2
I'm sure I have but I've lost track of everything I've tried so I'll give it a go, thank you for the suggestion

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Ahh ok, maybe in the future then haha! Yes that'd be great, please share Asagi and Sakura again :) (you can disregard the stuff below this, trying to not spam the thread xD)
No problem, it's the second version. I tryed to improved a bit the faces so isn't spam ;) but i will hide the pictures with spoilers

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
That is card. :) Make sure click to open then save copy to local. Drag drop sometimes not work.
How do you replace the stamp size preview on a card with your own high resolution image on those cards? I have seen some people able to post high resolution preview card here. When I try to edit those cards in Photoshop, Photoshop just strip all the card metadata and overlays attached to it when saving as png.

IncQB

Aug 26, 2020
How do you replace the stamp size preview on a card with your own high resolution image on those cards? I have seen some people able to post high resolution preview card here. When I try to edit those cards in Photoshop, Photoshop just strip all the card metadata and overlays attached to it when saving as png.
Notepad+. High resolution image is the 1st part, swapping the datę is the second, easiest one. You are literaly merging two i to one :)

Reactions: Corbo

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Notepad+. High resolution image is the 1st part, swapping the datę is the second, easiest one. You are literaly merging two i to one :)
Could you go step by step? So you open the png files in notepad? I thought I would be able to swap the metadata in notepad, but I only get gibberish when opening any non-text files with it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes