[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

adbobow

Mar 15, 2021
first never update bepinex you may broke game,second you just need boneframework to be updated search on google for joan boneframework and download latest for HS2
Thanks again soso07, it worked! the vaginas are off the floor!...but now the BP penis' are on the floor!? when I load the game with updated boneframeworks.dll it tells me begin_ex needs updating? should I update? as you said it may break the game.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks again soso07, it worked! the vaginas are off the floor!...but now the BP penis' are on the floor!? when I load the game with updated boneframeworks.dll it tells me begin_ex needs updating? should I update? as you said it may break the game.
try download latest BR since i guess you use old version of game

adbobow

Mar 15, 2021
try download latest BR since i guess you use old version of game
Thanks for your help. Whats BR?
yeh I've only got Libido R3 hot fix 1, the fit girl one. where I live we have ridiculous data caps and only LTE available so it was the smallest file size I could find...80gb over 4g network, no thank you haha

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks for your help. Whats BR?
yeh I've only got Libido R3 hot fix 1, the fit girl one. where I live we have ridiculous data caps and only LTE available so it was the smallest file size I could find...80gb over 4g network, no thank you haha
Better repack Honey Select 2 DX R3.2

adbobow

Mar 15, 2021
then is your choice,but keep in mind that Fitgirl repack is very old and you cant use new cards since they are made with newest version of game
Ah ok, I didn't actually take that into consideration. I literally went for the smallest version.guess I'll have to carry on as I am for now. At least thanks to you the girls' are looking good now.
Thanks again for your advice and help.
So nice to be part of a community that isn't toxic! especially to noobs

Reactions: soso07

Anonymus112358

Mar 8, 2021
My game freezes every time I want to load this card for a scene. (Editing works tho)
HS2ChaF_20210213005359539.png
The error in the console log while editing the card is:
[Error : Unity Log] Can't remove RectTransform because LayoutElement (Script) depends on it

Can anyone fix the card for me?

Reactions: rootforce

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
can some one make a mavis from hotel transylvania?
View attachment 1109297 View attachment 1109298
You can find it , more like Human version I think in ''Others'' folder in the pack of Krorus123. I don't know who created it , but it's there. See the quote below.

View attachment 1099275

Link the post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5378443

Package: mods characters and clothes, scene, overlays, coordinate, cards, Studio, poses, DHH Custom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes