[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

winmau

Jul 19, 2017
I see everyone talking about version 3.2 being the latest but Im running BetterRepack R4.1 according to Initsetting. Do i have a bugged game?
Go to and download latest

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I see everyone talking about version 3.2 being the latest but Im running BetterRepack R4.1 according to Initsetting. Do i have a bugged game?
Your game is quite old - the numbering went to R5 Final (and 5.0.1 Hotfix) before starting over at DX R1. The current version is DX R3.2. Use the link winmau provided above to grab the latest DX 3.2 pack, by torrent if at all possible (avoids many install problems). Main game is about 30Gb. The optional stuff just for studio adds about another 50Gb, isn't needed for the main game, and can be added later if you want it.

Reactions: Blackout220
Jan 30, 2021
hey I subscribed to your patreon yet I dont know how to apply the png and use them in game. Can you help?
Those not card. Just creation engine test result jpg--show power of native engine. :) This is HS2 card below!! Is she Pocahontas? Or Faker? Who care! She need weed wacker.
pathos_00468.png

To use THIS Poca card, click into then save image to desktop. Dont drag. Not always work. Next, save card to "Userdata > chara > female" directory in your game install area local. If outfit no load, need repack probly.

Last edited:

nonarsa

Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new, anyone knows where I can get a Gianna Michaels card for HS2?
I've been looking everywhere and tried the Illusionsoft discord unable to find it.

Thank you.

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Another work progress
View attachment 1112591
Is there a better way to add tattoos other than paint 01 and paint 02?

Yes. First go into skin overlays and then get the face or body template (depending where you want to place the tattoo). Get a png of the tattoo. Open both up in photoshop, gimp, or whatever photo editing software you use. Using the body (or face) overlay as a guide place the tattoo in the area you want. Adjust the tattoo as needed. I find that I often have to scale down my tattoos. Make sure to make the body or face overlay invisible (or remove the layer) before exporting though as it will show up on both. Then just load the tattoo as face/body over/underlays.

Also make sure to reduce visibility of the tattoo slightly so it looks like it's on the skin more.

There you go. This is how to get multiple tattoos on a body.

Jan 30, 2021
Yes. First go into skin overlays and then get the face or body template (depending where you want to place the tattoo). Get a png of the tattoo. Open both up in photoshop, gimp, or whatever photo editing software you use. Using the body (or face) overlay as a guide place the tattoo in the area you want. Adjust the tattoo as needed. I find that I often have to scale down my tattoos. Make sure to make the body or face overlay invisible (or remove the layer) before exporting though as it will show up on both. Then just load the tattoo as face/body over/underlays.

Also make sure to reduce visibility of the tattoo slightly so it looks like it's on the skin more.

There you go. This is how to get multiple tattoos on a body.
Yes, this is very good tut. Here is tempalate for HS2 default body. Just make layer under then add where you want tatt to go. :) PS: That not ding ding between her legs promise! Hooha just real loosey.
_Export_2020-12-24-01-46-49_Body template.png

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Part 1 of my litle story.
Ok..so I will be thankfull for PerseusStoned with those models he created it on his Patreon . I use one of Perseus's model to create mine with a fusion. Credit goes to Perseus to a part of my creation. I fuse one of my creation with his creation , I wanted to create Salma Hayek (I did it also) , but instead,without wanting it, it give me kind of... Victoria Beckham ! There she is guys.

2021-03-30 01_12_54-HoneySelect2.png 2021-03-30 01_13_56-HoneySelect2.png

Card

HS2ChaF_20210330004759216.png

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Part 2 of my litle story.
Ok..so I will be thankfull again for PerseusStoned with those models he created it on his Patreon . I use one of Perseus's model to create mine with a fusion. Credit goes to Perseus to a part of my creation. I fuse one of my creation with his creation , I wanted to create Salma Hayek . Depends how you look at it , she can look like Demi Lovato and with a different haircut like Demi Moore but there she is , Salma.

2021-03-30 00_31_41-HoneySelect2.png 2021-03-30 00_35_03-HoneySelect2.png

Card

HS2ChaF_20210329234845781.png

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Well this is my first post so... You can call me Zeith blah blah, Stop of presentations.

She is Vivian a new age punk girl... blah blah just take a look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea how to use the Studio for a good preview so a cut of screen should be fine.
This is my "Style", Hope you like it, and if so let me know for more girls like she.

Now The card ;)
AISChaF_Vivian-PunkGirl_By_ZeithGz.png
edit: there was some issues with the girl while doing "things" with her mouth ( the teeth showed under the mouth ) now works perfectly.
BTW, Sorry for my grammar my english is not great :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lie1337

Feb 22, 2021
Hey guys, i got a Problem with this Zoe card. When i try to say meet up with this girl the scaling seems to be shiftet. any idears how to fix it ? (i try it some thing in the char editor but nothing helps

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes