[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 30, 2021
Hello there!

No, I do not have the high ground (yet). But I am new, and am wondering if anybody would mind if I dump the 120-ish characters I've been tweaking and working on?

A whole mis-mash of downloaded cards that I tweaked and modified. One or two cards from here (props to creator), majority from booru (props to creators there).

Any questions or concerns or anything I should know about?

nintendofan63

Mar 11, 2021
I accidentally deleted my bepin files for hs 2 dx libido, does anyone anyway I can download ONLY the bepin files, if some has the bepin files for hs 2 dx , can u post it please :cry::cry::cry:

Mar 30, 2021
Here's 7 cards I found and modified

Tweaked faces a bit, changed up bodies, clothing, gave 'em whole names (not much of a fan of one name characters).

Props to original creators, apologies for not sourcing yall!

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Now You made even me curious, but I do not quite understand what do you mean by that

Oh, her hair is tied up. What's her hair down look? In my head, Dr. Felicia during the day is a prim and professional woman. When she's on the hunt for cock at the club, what's that hairstyle? I can create it on my own, sure, but I thought I'd ask the original creator his thoughts.

Last edited:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Well this is my first post so... You can call me Zeith blah blah, Stop of presentations.

She is Vivian a new age punk girl... blah blah just take a look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea how to use the Studio for a good preview so a cut of screen should be fine.
This is my "Style", Hope you like it, and if so let me know for more girls like she.

Now The card ;)
View attachment 1113432
edit: there was some issues with the girl while doing "things" with her mouth ( the teeth showed under the mouth ) now works perfectly.
BTW, Sorry for my grammar my english is not great :rolleyes:
Fantastic :)Freaking nice work with the hair without taking Judy Alvarez mod, but I missed some mod you put on it that i don't have :(

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Fantastic :)Freaking nice work with the hair without taking Judy Alvarez mod, but I missed some mod you put on it that i don't have :(
Hey thank you more girls like she are about to come;)

The first mod is from K1TO & K1TN here his patreon. (is a free mod btw)
Well the second mod is basically the T-shirt (Top) under the Inner top section, it comes in IA Shoujo R9.1, I don't know where you can get it by your own, sorry.

Here you can get R9.1 https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r9-1-illusion.34853/

Or you can use the T-shirt (top) and then use this overlay with material editor/overlay mods. (you will lose the harness)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joeyjojo067

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hey it´s me again.

I hope you liked my last post.:sneaky:

Let me introduce one of my favorite, her name is Kahley.

Do not be confused by her innocent face, she will do what you want... Whatever you want :sneaky:. Except cooking cus´you know 21 century girl haha, nah is impossible. Treat her well

Here the Card.;)

AISChaF_Kahley-E-Girl_By_ZeithGz.png

Jan 30, 2021
Hey it´s me again.

I hope you liked my last post.:sneaky:

Let me introduce one of my favorite, her name is Kahley.

Do not be confused by her innocent face, she will do what you want... Whatever you want :sneaky:. Except cooking cus´you know 21 century girl haha, nah is impossible. Treat her well

Here the Card.;)

View attachment 1115248
If she alway cook, you clean alway... symbiosis.

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone,
I find that there are not so many possibilities concerning facial expressions.
Is there mods out there that add options to eyes and/or mouth ?
Some examples i made but in studio, i sometimes struggle to obtain different expressions.

Reactions: Vyrmis
Jan 30, 2021
Hi everyone,
Some examples i made but in studio, i sometimes struggle to obtain different expressions.
Face express, phonetic morphs, etc these come from HS2 native game. Not best of best but not bad. Custom head meshes allow much better expression, collision, etc. Example Claire Redfield, Cassie Cage, Cuni & McM mod, they have great face expressor, and suck v-ding like no tomorrow.

Last edited:

adbobow

Mar 15, 2021
then is your choice,but keep in mind that Fitgirl repack is very old and you cant use new cards since they are made with newest version of game
Just wanted to give a big thanks to you soso07 ! I'm now running the latest version as advised by you. And what a difference haha no more riddles to solve in the dialogue and everything works. cheers

Reactions: soso07 and mk21

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hey thank you more girls like she are about to come;)

The first mod is from K1TO & K1TN here his patreon. (is a free mod btw)
Well the second mod is basically the T-shirt (Top) under the Inner top section, it comes in IA Shoujo R9.1, I don't know where you can get it by your own, sorry.

Here you can get R9.1 https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r9-1-illusion.34853/

Or you can use the T-shirt (top) and then use this overlay with material editor/overlay mods. (you will lose the harness)
Thanks a lot for the overlay. It fit perfectly :) I have to put minus value to degree of tear to be correct (litle detail that HS2 can't handle) because it create a big texture hole on breast.

jesterking80

Mar 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
It´s been a while since i used HS1 and even though i am very satisfied with HS2 Studio i must say it´s really disappointing only to have so few eye and mouth options. Facial expressions would be so important, hope there will be some mods soon, otherwise i will have to live with this as a scared/surprise expression :-(

HS2_2021-03-31-03-32-40-240.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes