[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Black Face and Gray Face MrWrongtubes :cry::cry:
Hmm...those cards were uploaded a little while ago, so it might be that the skin texture has been updated since then?

I've not updated either card since creating them, and they're working fine for me. Are you up to date with the RePacks?

HoneySelect2 2021-04-01 16-45-51.png
HoneySelect2 2021-04-01 16-46-40.png
While one of the cards uses Hanmen's Next Gen Face to render, both are using Nyaacho's skin textures (Specifically Nyaacho 06) - Unsure where you can get these aside from the having your RePacks up to date :) But I think that's the issue you're having :)

Very flattered that you have a folder dedicated to my stuff, btw!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
What'd you find works best for neck seams, Wrong? Also; which one of them is your favourite?
Very good question! I'm just now cobbling together a very quick little video to address this very annoying problem, as it'll be easier than posting a hundred screenshots and the method varies depending on whether you're using vanilla or skin texture mods :)

But the short answer is lighting the creator screen properly (always the lighting!) and spending a while getting familiar with Material Editor.

Will reply with a link shortly! Watch this space!

EDIT: All my girls are my favourites. I'm greedy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Flippy69

Aug 17, 2018
Reactions: IncQB and Roshua

armature

Apr 14, 2020
Felt like McM82's Pharah card was missing something, so I tried adding that something. Result attached & decked in BDSM gear. Needs the original card assets, I think they're included in latest BR versions.

Untitled.png brigitte.png dva.png

EDIT: and Brigitte & D.Va. Because why not.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Very good question! I'm just now cobbling together a very quick little video to address this very annoying problem, as it'll be easier than posting a hundred screenshots and the method varies depending on whether you're using vanilla or skin texture mods :)

But the short answer is lighting the creator screen properly (always the lighting!) and spending a while getting familiar with Material Editor.

Will reply with a link shortly! Watch this space!

EDIT: All my girls are my favourites. I'm greedy :ROFLMAO:
Watched the video; lighting always was an issue with me before, still, I suppose you're right. The way I fixed it was making the head lower into the neck, I remember it fixing both the molds and seams for me; this has been months ago now, unfortunately, so my memory may be lacking here, but it was in the 'overall' parameter and most of my characters had either 75 or 50 on a slider I can't remember.

I have two favourites from my creations, but I thought the second girl from the top was your favourite from yours since you keep showing her off to us; not complaining tho', she's something.

Rojack78

Sep 11, 2018
Made by Dronto on the IS discord

View attachment 1117698

Guys, just so you know. Check out the IS Discord, Booru, or Kenzato Booru if you are looking for a particular creation as well. Creators like PerseusStoned also do western faces particularly well, but you're at the mercy of the patreons vote and if it's a lesser known celebrity there are going to be fewer creators creating them. A final option if you really want a celeb or creation bad enough you can also check out my friend's website for commissions. It's going to cost you, but GDC does do amazing work.
Thank you man

Rojack78

Sep 11, 2018
Made by Dronto on the IS discord

View attachment 1117698

Guys, just so you know. Check out the IS Discord, Booru, or Kenzato Booru if you are looking for a particular creation as well. Creators like PerseusStoned also do western faces particularly well, but you're at the mercy of the patreons vote and if it's a lesser known celebrity there are going to be fewer creators creating them. A final option if you really want a celeb or creation bad enough you can also check out my friend's website for commissions. It's going to cost you, but GDC does do amazing work.
sorry but the card dont appear in game

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Watched the video; lighting always was an issue with me before, still, I suppose you're right. The way I fixed it was making the head lower into the neck, I remember it fixing both the molds and seams for me; this has been months ago now, unfortunately, so my memory may be lacking here, but it was in the 'overall' parameter and most of my characters had either 75 or 50 on a slider I can't remember.

I have two favourites from my creations, but I thought the second girl from the top was your favourite from yours since you keep showing her off to us; not complaining tho', she's something.
I tried something similar when the neck seam problem got really bad, but the problem I've always run into adjusting the neck length is that the jawline starts to clip horribly, which looks really unnatural and also has a knock-on effect to poses and animations, too. Until I figured out Material Editor, I was mostly getting around it in my Studio time with chokers, hair physics and lighting to hide the seam as much as I could.

As for favourite cards, I think the first card in my last dump, Mharie, has been updated and posted here more times than any other of mine, I think, though I am partial to a redhead :ROFLMAO:

I try to avoid using fusion too much once I really get a girl right and Jewel, the girl you pointed out, is certainly one I'm really proud of. Using fusion, even on your own stuff, tends to make every card you make look pretty samey, and I try to keep my creations as varied as possible. If not only for myself, but for the peeps out there who like and download my stuff :)

Variety is spice of life and all that ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes