[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Can somebody make the following into a Honey Select 2 female character card.

Here is a description of the present character:

Edna Peepleson is a supporting character in the Disney Junior animated series Vampirina. She is the mother of Poppy Peepleson and Edgar Peepleson and Vampirina Hauntley's neighbor. She often gets creeped out by the spooky things found in Vampirina's home.

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.

Edna Peepleson.jpg

IncQB

Aug 26, 2020
Oh, her hair is tied up. What's her hair down look? In my head, Dr. Felicia during the day is a prim and professional woman. When she's on the hunt for cock at the club, what's that hairstyle? I can create it on my own, sure, but I thought I'd ask the original creator his thoughts.
Hoping that your thoughts were similar :)

HS2_2021-04-04-01-06-06-325.png

Rojack78

Sep 11, 2018
Yes. Agree. Very nice card dude!
あなたはイリュージョンのジャクソンラオスですか ここで私たちと一緒に作成していただき、とてもうれしいです
Thank dude
Today post the card
If you have idea I make a survey

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys I'm not the best at creating models so I was wondering if anybody could tweak one of the models I've made previously. This is her card. She's kinda like an older sister that works at some company (idk you decide which company). I thought she was quite good when I first made her a bit ago. Seeing the posts on this forum tho, I realize there are way better models than mine. So I propose that one of you try to tweak or remake her in your own style. View attachment 1119240

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes