[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nonarsa

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for checking it out!

As mentioned in the original post, you'll need either the full version or the free beta of Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Textures/Shaders. Pick this up

This mod requires you be running GraphicsMod, it's not compatible with DHH- switch over to this via the initsetting executable in your game's root folder ;)

Hi, I downloaded the files for Hanmen nextgen shaders from github (the free ones) extracted the zipfile in the main game folder as the instructions mentioned but I am still unable to use them, not even showing in the material editor after activating the graphics mod with f5, any help is appreciated.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the files for Hanmen nextgen shaders from github (the free ones) extracted the zipfile in the main game folder as the instructions mentioned but I am still unable to use them, not even showing in the material editor after activating the graphics mod with f5, any help is appreciated.
As with any mod you want to add, the zipmod file should be placed in Mods > MyMods, and if you downloaded the skin texture files, the only folder from Hanmen to go in the root directory is the Presets folder for GraphicsMod.

A quick Google and I think you've probably downloaded clothing textures from Hanmen's Github - these require Unity to use (I can't help you there).

If this is what you downloaded, this isn't the mod for the skin textures:
hangit.png

The free skin shaders and paid-for textures are available on his page. Get the files from there and follow those instructions ;)

Any issues let me know :)

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Has anyone tried making or has found a hailee steinfeld card? Asking for a friend lol...

I’m not nearly as creative or talented as many of you are. The crafting that takes place here is a true art!

Kerradrin

Sep 17, 2020
Hmm...those cards were uploaded a little while ago, so it might be that the skin texture has been updated since then?

I've not updated either card since creating them, and they're working fine for me. Are you up to date with the RePacks?

View attachment 1117896
View attachment 1117897
While one of the cards uses Hanmen's Next Gen Face to render, both are using Nyaacho's skin textures (Specifically Nyaacho 06) - Unsure where you can get these aside from the having your RePacks up to date :) But I think that's the issue you're having :)

Very flattered that you have a folder dedicated to my stuff, btw!
Where can I find the Misato V2 card?

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
As I wanted The MILK squad to have some sort of structure or hierarchy :) ... I'm starting with 2.5 (thoroughly) updated cards:
The first is "The Founding mOOther"- Daniella:
d02.png d03.png - these are just images.
Because of the underlays the CARD is quite big and the server doesn't load it. You can find it at:

Second is her sister Danuta - The mOOther Collector (the one in charge in the MILK squad):
CARD: Danuta B.png and few images: d04.png d05.png

Third is an associate member (mostly because of her favorite bunny-ish styling :) ) - Rini:
CARD: Rini B.png and images r01.png r04.png r05.png
Enjoy :)

p.s.: I'm happy my life doesn't depend on the making of these characters. I'd already starved to death :) ... and I'll wait for the 204-th like before posting another card ... The ready ones are more than 30 ;)

Last edited:

navymon

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can find Merlin (Seven Deadly Sins) and Irina Jelavic (Assassination Classroom) cards?
Thank you for your help :)

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hi, I post this question before in another forum with no luck, so I thought I could try here...

I know Hanmen's textures and shaders are probably the best that one can find right now. However, they seem not be able to show rightly on AI syoujo (v 9.0), in fact, Graphics mod in the game even hasn't an option for SSS wich is mandatory if you want to use them, I think. So the question is: is there any way to downgrade Hanmen's stuff in the characters that have it?

I tried to substitute the skin for another from the game, but it doesn't work. Another option, obviously would be to update the Graphic mod, but I'm not sure how to make it. Any help?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, I post this question before in another forum with no luck, so I thought I could try here...

I know Hanmen's textures and shaders are probably the best that one can find right now. However, they seem not be able to show rightly on AI syoujo (v 9.0), in fact, Graphics mod in the game even hasn't an option for SSS wich is mandatory if you want to use them, I think. So the question is: is there any way to downgrade Hanmen's stuff in the characters that have it?

I tried to substitute the skin for another from the game, but it doesn't work. Another option, obviously would be to update the Graphic mod, but I'm not sure how to make it. Any help?
The mod is designed for both, so the issue might be with how you've installed the mod, or the version number of your software, perhaps?

Make sure you have the API files for either AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 updated to the latest version - get those

If you got the files directly from the modder, you would have the update files and presets for GraphicsMod already. You need those to make the mod work, - having just the zipmod in your mods folder is not enough.

I would say delete the graphics .dll in BepInEx/plugins/Graphics first, then copy the one from the mod over, just to be sure.

Not much more I can say except follow the instructions(!)
hangit.png

Any other questions, I'll be happy to try and help. Hope you get it sorted!

Reactions: osnoflax

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hi again. I downloaded and installed (I dare finally) the last (?) Graphics mod release (v 0.3.3) for AI from and, again, there is no an SSS option. However, the release date is Jun 7 2020, which make me suspect it could not be really the last one. Did you (or anybody) know another source for that plugin?
As I said, there is no problem in HS2, everything works correctly there.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi again. I downloaded and installed (I dare finally) the last (?) Graphics mod release (v 0.3.3) for AI from and, again, there is no an SSS option. However, the release date is Jun 7 2020, which make me suspect it could not be really the last one. Did you (or anybody) know another source for that plugin?
As I said, there is no problem in HS2, everything works correctly there.
Dude, download it from his Gumroad. Why are you trawling obscure outdated Githubs when I've provided you the direct link to his page, where you can get the latest free files that actually work, three times already?

The Github you linked isn't related to the Hanmen mod in any way, not sure why you're looking there(?) Especially not when I've given you all the stuff you need...three times ;)

The free files (and I'm stressing that, as you're obviously worried about the paywalled stuff, can't see why you're not taking my advice and pulling random things off Github that don't work) are all on his Gumroad page - a link to which I've posted repeatedly in my replies.

Use those if you want to get things working.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes