[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

weezer0933

May 19, 2020
Looking for a good TrueForm Midna card. I thought I remembered seeing one a while back for HS1 but i cant find any record of it... So who has a good one!!

Twili midna | Legend of zelda midna, Midna cosplay, Zelda twilight princess

mudfraudbla

Apr 22, 2020
I had recently downloaded a card for elsa.
but soon after i just found out that was a better version of elsa: queen_elsa___waiting_for_you____by_instastruckt_ddpdajg-pre.jpg

this was made by the user : 73lac7c
patreon page :
is there any way to get the card for this particular mod for free ???

Last edited:

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Dude, download it from his Gumroad. Why are you trawling obscure outdated Githubs when I've provided you the direct link to his page, where you can get the latest free files that actually work, three times already?

The Github you linked isn't related to the Hanmen mod in any way, not sure why you're looking there(?) Especially not when I've given you all the stuff you need...three times ;)

The free files (and I'm stressing that, as you're obviously worried about the paywalled stuff, can't see why you're not taking my advice and pulling random things off Github that don't work) are all on his Gumroad page - a link to which I've posted repeatedly in my replies.

Use those if you want to get things working.
First at all, I must say I tried to follow your advices. The link you provide to me in your answer was just to update the API's, which I did. I don't know why you said you give me anything three times since I have only get an answer from you... Maybe you're taking me for someone esle?
Second, the Github I linked is the one to Graphics mod that Hanmen uses (from Ore) as he himself mention in his page. And, as I could check later, it is not outdated: version 0.3.3 is that of BR R.5 DXR2 and works perfectly with Hanmen shaders (including the SSS option).
I just want to clarify some things, no intention to offend (my English is quite limited and I don't want to be misunderstood).

Despite you don´t include the link in your answer, I remember you have mentioned it before, so I search along the pages and find one (I'm sure there will be more) where you indicate the link and so, there I go... (I did my homework, as you see). However, I was not be able to find any file to download there (as you guess, in the free side). There are only two links to follow, one for the Hanmen's github (which I search also without luck) and other for the paywalled stuff. Maybe one has to be registered in Gumroad to see other links? Or maybe I'm aging and I can't see an elephant right under my nose? (Well, in fact, I'm aging quickly: I retired two years ago).

About the ten dollars thing, it is not a problem itself, fortunately. It happens that I'm not specially interested in Hanmen stuff, except for some characters I found that use it (and yours could be a good example). I'm more in the stories side than in the graphic thing. Remember that my starting question was if there was any way to "downgrade" Hanmen skins...

Sorry for the long writing, and sincerely, thanks for your try to help me.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Last edited:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020

Doubletime92

Mar 20, 2019
Just want to share this one of my original.

it's all started by I tried to recreate Elizabeth from Echoes of lust, but after a couple of hours, I gave up and made her my own way.

So what you need are all basic mods from BR 3.2 and Tifa FF7R hair from XeyNiu for her hair extensions.

HS2_2021-04-07-15-57-08-285.png HS2_2021-04-07-15-58-38-331.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes