[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Braden Paul

Nov 3, 2020
Anybody up for the challenge of creating Midge Potter from the game 3 out of 10?

Here's some screenshots of her as portrayed by cosplayer Angela Bermúdez:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
Anyone know why some of the cards I download, some of the back hairs for girls get cut out? Like strands of hair are missing. The card picture clearly shows the hair exists, but when the card gets loaded, the strands hair are like cropped out.

Reactions: Roshua

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys I need some help, I am trying to make a Camren Bicondova chaeacter, but can't quite get it, any help will be appreciated.
Here is what I've been using as eference and what I've got so far:
View attachment 1129495
View attachment 1129489
Greetings Bicondova lover. Glad to see someone else to have same taste for Camren.
Well I don't have any knack to make character. But take a look on page 195.
"kerolot3" did Maisie Williams and when I saw her, I thought she could be also a good start to do Camren Bicondova. They share the same eyes color, hairs colors, almost the same face morph. Some people will say I'm blind but to me they could be sisters.
So I took her back and "try" to make Camren like Catwoman in Gotham tvshow. With well more or less success...
I let you judge... here's my first attempt. Like I said, I took "kerolot3" Maisie Williams Card so all credit goes to him. I just changed a few things. First the height. I read Camren is something like 1m47, she is rather short... and I don't believe she is that strong boobed sized so I did her more decent :LOL:

Oh and like for "kerolot3" Card YOU NEED "Next-Gen-Skin and Shader" to work properly.
6a2f8a26a8cc73db60eff2342e18166f6a4109fa.png

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hellew!

Her name is Mary, she will drive you crazy!! ;).

5.png

She is the last card for this week so hope u like it.
And as i always say just treat her well.

Now the card. ;)
AISChaF_Mary-By_ZeithGz.png

Stop! Do not leave yet
Just a little gift, A request... from food wars... Alice Nakiri!

The request was for an alternative goth version so... yeah looks really diferent and i know isnt my most "realistic" card but I wanted to keep the anime look so hope you like it

if you prefer.

Still there?
Natalyia_By_Zeith.png
Next week?

;) Do you want more? ---> <--- here you can get all my cards

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone know why some of the cards I download, some of the back hairs for girls get cut out? Like strands of hair are missing. The card picture clearly shows the hair exists, but when the card gets loaded, the strands hair are like cropped out.
That is because you are loading a card which employs a custom back hair model--which you do not have. You may see a message for missing mods. Take note of it and go hunt for that mod online. Hope that helps!

Jan 30, 2021
Great work AoP, I'm curious about muscle definition on the arms as I've talked about this with a friend. How did you get the more toned look on the arms without using the more extreme muscle-defined skins?
I have been told to never tell a soul... :) FYI< you can always just use She-Hulk's card for your own muscle ma'am. Just load the body ticks only when you load her on top of the girl you want to pump some iron. Then change away from her green skin hue. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Corbo

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
Hi all, i'm searching some male medieval/fantastic armor (light/medium) but can't find one...
Would anyone be able to do some ? (For HS2)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TPMOMO

Kurotani

Nov 19, 2017
Hi, any of you guys know how to get cherrycoke characters card from pixiv.net, because they are all illustrations there and all are jpeg.

TPMOMO

May 7, 2019
這個問題。
是你缺少髮型的MOD,

目前最新的版本是
Honey Select 2 Libido DX (BetterRepack R3.2)

假如你的遊戲是上面的版本,可以使用InitSetting,開啟更新。

TPMOMO

May 7, 2019
[QUOTE =“ leaf021231,帖子:5517407,成員:2093978”]
做了一張新卡。

好吧,它起初是一張舊卡,但是我對卡做了很多修改,所以我不妨稱之為新卡。

View attachment 1132898
[/引用]
這位是 非常漂亮的女孩

Reactions: Vyrmis and mk21

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I'm not sure if I am done with her, but yall's suggentios helped a lot, I think I'm pretty darn close. What do you guys think, please post any update you may have on the character, it is always appreciated.
View attachment 1132902
View attachment 1132905
Impressive work ;) Only one thing I notice is the inner eye distance and shape. I made it very quickly (I can do better) , I edited on my side also eyelashes mod value. But as I said , keep going, you've done something great ;)

Before :

c48a19767369e65e13ae1467d62c8cdf1111.jpg

After my Edit:

c48a19767369e65e13ae1467d62c8cdf222.jpg

Edit : I forgot the card ^^ Credit to Sayan for his creation.

HS2ChaF_20210409124523173.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes