[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Here's my attempt - keyword ATTEMPT - at making Angela Miller from RE Degeneration and Claire's Degeneration version. Claire's look in that one has always been arguably my favorite or one of my favorites. She's gorgeous in there. To me at least. I liked Angela as well. Since I got no skill at all, much less patience, and fear of fucking it up by trying to make it better, I usually use faces of other cards and then do some changes, some fusions here and there and that's it. They look NOTHING like in the movie, came out looking too Asian, seems to me like I need different bonemods for the faces and whatnot cause that's the main part (besides skill), but I THINK you might get the concept. Maybe there's something to work with, I don't know.

Here are the gorgeous RE Degeneration girls and what I've been trying to create:

And here's my attempt down below:
HS2_2021-04-10-22-45-22-189.png

HS2_2021-04-10-22-46-11-708.png

Here are the cards. If anyone can do better, - I know you can ;) - PLEASE do.

Last edited:

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Like this variation, much more subtle than mine around the eyes. Front profile looks great - a piece of advice would be to see if you can push the mouth out a little further to match Elsa's side profile (I struggled with getting this right and for it not to look funny!), and then I think this will be as close as anyone can get!

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Wish we'd had more high-quality males, most girls are fine but why no love for pretty dudes?

Because dudes have much less tools to work with. That's a major reason why, but I'm with you.

Also it's time... FOR KIM! Triana's friend and depressing crush for Venture Brothers fans. She only made an appearance on two episodes before disappearing. She was popular with the fans, but not the show creators. The last we heard Triana stated, "started hanging out with the preppies" and moved to Florida for a rehab program. She has subsequently become "all Christian-y".

HS2_2021-04-11-19-38-57-736.png HS2_2021-04-11-19-42-21-959.png

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Like this variation, much more subtle than mine around the eyes. Front profile looks great - a piece of advice would be to see if you can push the mouth out a little further to match Elsa's side profile (I struggled with getting this right and for it not to look funny!), and then I think this will be as close as anyone can get!
Could you please comment my Elsa? i worked on her days.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes