[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I have this old edit lying around on my collection, it doesn't have the stripes, but it might be a good starting point. Can't remember where i got that outfit, if any one knows, quote me for credits.

View attachment 1134579

Edit: It might be a good idea to point out her face is a tweaked edit on Jill Valentine Remake face. You will need either the STN:BR DX3 or Jill mod.
Credit To Zarathos and his model :) I made only the clothes overlay with the White Stripes. Not perfectly accurate but really close ;) . There she is , Leeloo . Enjoy ^^.

As Zarathos said in the quote , You will need either the STN:BR DX3 or Jill mod to make the model work.

Card with stripes

HS2ChaF_20210410172351262.png

Clothing card

HS2CoordeF_20210411140712863.png

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Wish we'd had more high-quality males, most girls are fine but why no love for pretty dudes?
yeah, we got rapunzel but still no flynn rider.
on that note, if someone can use the bonemod to make terry bogard, ken, guile and maybe just for laughs dudley from street fighter

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
yeah, we got rapunzel but still no flynn rider.
on that note, if someone can use the bonemod to make terry bogard, ken, guile and maybe just for laughs dudley from street fighter

For me, I tried to create Brock Sampson to go along with the Venture Brother girls, but his hair stopped me immediately. There are not a lot of male hair and the curly blonde mullet Brock has? Forget it. I suppose I could do Rusty Venture or Hank and Dean, but I feel like Brock is the guy. He's the bull. The one to take those sluts to the brink.

When I was doing DC superheroines I thought about Superman. But again I was stopped because a one piece leotard for Supes doesn't exist for males. This community of creators can do amazing things, but we are handcuff at times simply by what's out there. Males simply don't as many options as females in this game have.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
any card makers that re-made their HS cards in HS2?
I want this card as close as possible but I'm not that good yet at the face morphing yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or a HS2 card close to this face?

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade

zettone1

May 21, 2020
Could you please comment my Elsa? i worked on her days.
It is very nice, i hope you will make her sister Anna as well. BTW im absolutely loving your Draculaura card, she will have so much fun i promise ;D Maybe could make more Monster High girls? Like Frankie and Clawdeen. <3

Reactions: Roshua

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
any card makers that re-made their HS cards in HS2?
I want this card as close as possible but I'm not that good yet at the face morphing yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or a HS2 card close to this face?
I have both games. I simply took the same creation values from HS and copied to HS2 (I helped myself with screenshots). The only exception I made was the eyebrows that I slightly modified. In addition HS does not have the values of '' scale '' so it was not too complicated. On the other hand the resemblance I'm not sure, the two games do not use the same graphic engine, moreover the hair is not all the same. I stripped her naked so you can put any clothes on her and modify the rest to your liking.

Reactions: katarne04

KONDHE99

Jan 30, 2019
Does Anyone Have Kylie Jenner card for HS2 ? tried to search here around the forum but it seems already deleted

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Support on this one, I could only find HS1 card. Is there any way to convert them ?

Nope. AI to HS2, yes. HS1 to HS2, no.

EDIT: Had an issue with this girl. I use K1T0's latest mods so make sure your mods are up to date...

And now Triana's mom, Tatyana Orpheus!

HS2_2021-04-12-20-45-34-934.png HS2_2021-04-12-17-58-05-248.png

Last edited:
Reactions: d7b and soso07

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
For me, I tried to create Brock Sampson to go along with the Venture Brother girls, but his hair stopped me immediately. There are not a lot of male hair and the curly blonde mullet Brock has? Forget it. I suppose I could do Rusty Venture or Hank and Dean, but I feel like Brock is the guy. He's the bull. The one to take those sluts to the brink.

When I was doing DC superheroines I thought about Superman. But again I was stopped because a one piece leotard for Supes doesn't exist for males. This community of creators can do amazing things, but we are handcuff at times simply by what's out there. Males simply don't as many options as females in this game have.
well we could try porting daz models, like for example dante, vergil and nero have very detailed models.

Oh also, it would be awesome if someone could rip the model of big boss from metal gear solid 5 and port it, would make for a perfect dad model.

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Could you please comment my Elsa? i worked on her days.
Similarly to the other new Elsa card, think this has got the right subtlety to the eyes especially. Side profile looks good, front profile looks like the bottom half of the face needs to come down a little more, perhaps jaw a little thinner. Personally, I wonder what results you would get if the two new Elsa cards were fused together and whether that would create an even more accurate view? (Or go wild and start fusing these two and mine altogether and let the madness commence!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshua

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Here's Violet and Helen. Struggled with these a little as there were already so many variations out there, and some really, really good. Helen, especially, had a couple of really good cards already with the hair expertly created, so rather than do something of the same, I attempted to change up the hair a little, fusing a few of the hair accessory pieces with one of Sjjpl's hairs.

Note: I believe the hair I used for Helen was a part of the Better Repack and belongs within the Sjjpl hair collection. However, I did, at some point, also download a bunch extra of his hair mods - I think the link was from this forum so let me know if the hair doesn't work and either have a dig around or let me know and I'll see if I can find it. It's Sjjpl number 52.

Violet was a little more straight forward as hadn't found anything I really liked to this point, but fused a few, adjusted to the 'Disney' body and head, and began playing around until I got a result I liked.

View attachment 1138186 View attachment 1138187

I'll leave it up to you which ones you want to see next. Go Go Tomago and Honey Lemon:
View attachment 1138191
OR Jessie and Bo Peep:
View attachment 1138193
Jessie and Bo Peep First please! Thanks for the answer. Im working again on the Elsa and taking inspiration by 3D models around the Internet, I wont give up until i have the nearest i can because she's really the most beautiful finctional character for me. But It will take hours! Thank you for your amazing characters! can't wait for star wars serie too! If you can give a look at my Exclusive Winx Serie and let me know what you think!

Reactions: Dr. Fernet

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Support on this one, I could only find HS1 card. Is there any way to convert them ?
No , but if you have both game , you can try to put same value creation from HS to HS2 as I did for another . Result not always the same because the don't use the same engine but with love and a bit tweak can be done after . If you have the HS1 card near , I can try to recreate it in HS2 , I have both game.

EDIT: Nevermind for the card, I found her. WIP on my side ;)

Last edited:

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
For those looking for better male cards.

I've seen several good ones (not the typical fat, ugly, beta types) posted to the Illusion Soft Discord card sharing channel.

Reactions: nonomnismoriar
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes