[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
well shit!! anyway thnx for the info
Last night i worked on a perfect Elsa, will post it next week. After that no need to search for others, trust me (but you will see with your eyes.) If you want to stay tuned im working on Winx and Monster High characters! check out if you like my style! (I like to make them thin like in the films/cartoon version)

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hi guys I need some help, I am trying to make a Camren Bicondova chaeacter, but can't quite get it, any help will be appreciated.
Here is what I've been using as eference and what I've got so far:
View attachment 1129495
View attachment 1129489
Maybe more darker/tanned skin color for start . Has I already got this trick by Krorus if I have good memorie , try to make clean numbers value like 25 , 35, 40, 60 if it's not the case . I google her name to see images, maybe smaller breast should be good. Try to find an image that she look front and if it's available a side image to look how the knose , jaw, chin looks. If you do it with a picture that she look a bit sideway is a bit more difficult to follow.

But it is a great start. ;)

Edit : A litle detail that I care when I do model , try to find her height and ajust it with the height bar to make it more..''Authentic'' ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rufusGGG

mudfraudbla

Apr 22, 2020
Last night i worked on a perfect Elsa, will post it next week. After that no need to search for others, trust me (but you will see with your eyes.) If you want to stay tuned im working on Winx and Monster High characters! check out if you like my style! (I like to make them thin like in the films/cartoon version)
the characters look very nice!! anyway thnx in advance hoping to see great results from u!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshua

InceptionGensis

Apr 6, 2021
Trixie Moiré Carlisle
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Nationality: United States
Hobbies: Fashion, Literature, Poetry

HS2_2021-04-06-11-42-43-779.png
Bio:
Trixie is the daughter of the outspoken writer David Carlisle. David, a best-selling author, was able to amass great success and wealth. Trixie has been David's pride and joy, so his daughter was left not wanting for anything. Many would point out how spoiled she is, but she's quite sure that she's earned all that she has having to put up with her father's work and travel. Trixie decided to create her own identity and started her own TikTok and YouTube channel talking about the latest fashions and styles. Finding surprising success, she continues to put out videos daily, learning her way through editing and camera work. However, as her success continued to grow, she started running out of time to edit her videos and was in danger of falling behind. Until she put out an ad for a talented editor to help her out, that's when she met you. Since you've joined her team, she's been able to do so much more with her time, and her popularity is reaching a peak she never thought she'd achieve. Knowing you were a big part of it, she decided to send you an invitation for dinner to talk about the channel and get to know you.

Add the photo below to accept her invitation
HS2ChaF_20210405053522086.png

Jivvy

Mar 24, 2021
I just wanted to go ahead and share my entire creation stable for anyone who might be interested. I had initially planned to write full backstories to each character and share them that way, but life has been quite busy, so I hope you can enjoy these characters and create your own stories with them! Enjoy!

View attachment 1130071 View attachment 1130072 View attachment 1130073 View attachment 1130074 View attachment 1130075 View attachment 1130076 View attachment 1130077 View attachment 1130078 View attachment 1130079
Looks like someone has a type lmao. I too am a sucker for freckled redheads. The lips on a couple of them make them look more doll-like than an actual person (especially the top middle and top right). I would have to say my favorite of the group is the center left one, with the glasses, though that could be due in part to the expression making her seem more lively and giving her a personality to be more than just a pretty face. Well done!

InceptionGensis

Apr 6, 2021
Looks like someone has a type lmao. I too am a sucker for freckled redheads. The lips on a couple of them make them look more doll-like than an actual person (especially the top middle and top right). I would have to say my favorite of the group is the center left one, with the glasses, though that could be due in part to the expression making her seem more lively and giving her a personality to be more than just a pretty face. Well done!
Guilty, I am a bit of a redhead aficionado but I do not discriminate based on hair color, or the complete lack of freckles! I'm glad you liked one of the characters. I feel they are all a bit unique and really are quite a joy to see in the game! However, I am completely biased! Take good care of her, she's a bit jumpy!

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
New HS2 girl... She Hulk & Jennifer Walter | BOTH comic AND real!
View attachment 1130588
View attachment 1130589
View attachment 1130592
View attachment 1130594

Which you like more? Real or Comic?

btw this "untorn" office sexy suit... place in UserData > coordinate > female
View attachment 1130597

Great work AoP, I'm curious about muscle definition on the arms as I've talked about this with a friend. How did you get the more toned look on the arms without using the more extreme muscle-defined skins?

• Haha
Reactions: coneheaddildo
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes