73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pu$$yK1LL3r

May 24, 2019
That means the mod author hasn't set the render queue properly when making the mod. Easy fix providing you're using Studio and not the main game (Actually fixing the mod is possible if you know what you're doing with SB3U).

Open render editor and find the bra and then just change the render number slider until the bra shows over the nips. Usually over 3000 iirc
Thank u...the author already give me the solution, it the same as u were saying, render queue of the bra must be over 3000, he suggest to give a try to 3100 in the SB3UGS & it fix the problem "NO MORE TITS SHOWING"...hahaha, note: it also works for other clothes mod that has the same problem...

Reactions: LazyMurph

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
I mean... It's just another Tifa. There's like a million identical Tifas.
I don't know about that one but XeyNiu's recent head mods are adjustable from chara maker. Not perfectly adjustable and the eyes are still fixed but still more adjustable than almost all other HS1 head mods from other modders. That makes his mods more special to me.

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
Share two costumes.

[Garnetfanatico] Cyberpunk2077_Meredith_Stout_harnes

【KEY】9T8HwhntTVO6y_4zBSRylghy-rRnmt3PHF5pgIQitKk

HoneySelect_64 2021-04-03 22-56-07.png

[Garnetfanatico] Overall_Cyberpunk2077

【KEY】5FA3RIBz0lqWiqZydUqQrzRXkIi71-PsrmGu02uNMnU

HoneySelect_64 2021-04-03 22-59-15.png

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
Package 2.0 honey Select 2 Mods (new mods, cards, scenes) and now uploaded to google drive.
most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

View attachment 1120795

Package 2.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 8.2 GB)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend the most updated repack installed, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 (My Version)
Hello again, do you remember that I had told you that Ada RE6's letter was distorted by some kind of missing file or something, well, now that I download all the files that you have posted this last time, everything is fixed, Ada already us It is distorted and everything works very well ... thanks for sharing with us ♥

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
I repost it again, does anyone have the mod? it should have been released but there is no link yet :confused:
View attachment 1119761
Based on he joined the crew of overprotective porters

Also in the there is this fragment:
This work was part of the 2021 January Patreon Reward/爱赞助奖励 for supporters of the appropriate tier(s).
If you are interested in this work after its initial release month, please use Tier X or Tier XX (depending on timing).
So i guess it's safe to say that there will be no public release for most (if not all) of his upcoming ports, specially Tifa since she's quite popular and the only way to get her -from him- is through the 50$ tier and asking for her... which sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: Drknd

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys is there any link dumps for all the mods posted in this topic?
Or has anyone uploaded them all to one location?

Just asking before i start searching every page lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yeardallas
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes