73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
[73] Kitana MK11 for HS - Backup links (optimized keyword for new guys searching this mod in this thread)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks WalkWiddaLimp for providing the mod.

brobeliant

Jan 10, 2021
package with everything I have from honey Select 2 Mods (patreon clothes + Coordinate, characters, DHH custom, community cards, all my cards made from scratch and also the modified ones from a patreon mod).
most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

View attachment 1098657

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to do this general repack because I didn’t find one anywhere here, in this forum I only found packages related to honey select 1, remembering be careful with what you’re going to replace, Make backup as a form of security (Backup please).

if someone could backup to other servers it would be good as an additional download, I can only do it at the moment on a single server which is the mega. (Maximum Size 7.42 GB)

I also recommend the most updated repack installed, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 (My Version)

i tried to download xyth abdata and move it into my folder abdata
but when i tried to load no new character model appear?
am i missing any step?
or should i zipmod it manually?

• Angry
Reactions: krorus123

brobeliant

Jan 10, 2021
Download:
List, overlays and females\patreon no edited)
-----------------------------------------------------
before you ask me about it here, I'll tell you:
in this updated package I do not include the modified MM_BASE, but you can find a modified one in any post alone related to mod xyth24 hs2 ( only a single mod )

thank you very much appreciate it

Micamy01

Jul 12, 2020
package with everything I have from honey Select 2 Mods (patreon clothes + Coordinate, characters, DHH custom, community cards, all my cards made from scratch and also the modified ones from a patreon mod).
most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

View attachment 1098657

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.

I decided to do this general repack because I didn’t find one anywhere here, in this forum I only found packages related to honey select 1, remembering be careful with what you’re going to replace, Make backup as a form of security (Backup please).

if someone could backup to other servers it would be good as an additional download, I can only do it at the moment on a single server which is the mega. (Maximum Size 7.42 GB)

I also recommend the most updated repack installed, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 (My Version)
Hi, I really liked your post but there is a small problem ... many of the mods posted there (thanks again for that) do not work very well since in my case, I must go to the page of the creator of the chosen mod as per example Ada Wong RE2 remake ... I would like to know how I can find the page of the creator of Ada Wong RE6 since with all the mods you have posted, it comes out distorted ... if you could give me that information I would appreciate it a lot ... thanks again for sharing-

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
''it comes out distorted'' ...
distorted? do you have how to send me pictures of the problem? it is kind of hard to help you that way with little information.
I'm pretty sure what meant "distorted" by is some mods there as hard mods and you have to download every related file to the mod for those to work unless you download entire archive. it's kind of pain, however this doesn't happen with zipmods where you only need zipmod and userdata file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krorus123

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
hi guys...some of my clothes mods have problem, the nipple is see through without half state, is there any
solution for this...thanks

View attachment 1115212
That means the mod author hasn't set the render queue properly when making the mod. Easy fix providing you're using Studio and not the main game (Actually fixing the mod is possible if you know what you're doing with SB3U).

Open render editor and find the bra and then just change the render number slider until the bra shows over the nips. Usually over 3000 iirc

Reactions: lisnees

MRtt0

Mar 14, 2021
for now it's not being customized, maybe later :HideThePain: , right now I'm waiting for the xeyniu version of tifa too, if it's available later i will compare 73, xyth and xeyniu for the tifa version so far
Excuse me, you know when Xeyniu free version releases?

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Once again, because Snooley doesn't really announce on Discord, I had missed all his mods since September 2020. He released around 14 new mods since then, so if you like his stuff, check it out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes