73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomokin

Mar 16, 2021
I'm looking for a tifamod for Xyth24 for HS, but the link is broken. Not found...
I would appreciate it if anyone has any information.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

Onyx Hoplite

Jun 3, 2019
Hey I might be wrong but didn't someone on this tread have the Tracer and Widowmaker mod from this site?

i was hoping if they would be willing to share

Reactions: cyrius122

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Hey I might be wrong but didn't someone on this tread have the Tracer and Widowmaker mod from this site?

i was hoping if they would be willing to share
Let the man make his money he comes off as genuine and a cool dude he will make it public sooner then later i think.

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
HERE
And other custom for tifa :whistle:
View attachment 1101786
I really like this tifa, but I still prefer the good old as the best Japanese style
Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.24 - 22.16.15.36.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you put your tifa in studio? some cool scene just for me analyze ? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
I really like this tifa, but I still prefer the good old as the best Japanese style
View attachment 1103247
can you put your tifa in studio? some cool scene just for me analyze ? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
yes I agree basically Nyotengu is designed in Japanase style so it looks very suitable for that style compared to Tifa with a sporty basic style . btw is Nyotengu HS2? I haven't tried HS2 yet, for the Tifa scene maybe I'll think about a good scene first because it needs inspiration to make it :unsure:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 1103247
d*mn, you should create your own thread to share your presets and screens then use its link in your signature. (y) since people desperately need them.;)

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
This is good all in one place. A problem tho. I'm just a free user and mega limits downloading on free accounts and ip. I wish i could download it on another site or even torrent it whole. Anyway, thanks.
This is good all in one place. A problem tho. I'm just a free user and mega limits downloading on free accounts and ip. I wish i could download it on another site or even torrent it whole. Anyway, thanks.
I recommend that you use a VPN to download files without limits,
at the moment I can only do shipping only at MEGA.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys. I made a couple of cards that don't require any kind of head/hair mods so you can apply whatever hair or skin type you want. The game makes it kinda hard to craft characters with western features, and most models come out too clean or looking too much 'anime' like. I really got inspired by Perseusstoned who showed that high quality cards can be done in engine without having to rip other games 3D assets. I tried to go for a realistic look with blemishes and wrinkles on the skin and face.

I made an athletic Catwoman and a MILF looking Poison Ivy.

selina1.png
selina2.png
ivy1.png
ivy4.png

And yeah... I think Jen Psaki/Nicole Kidman would make a better Poison Ivy than Uma Thurman.

The cards:

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Hey guys. I made a couple of cards that don't require any kind of head/hair mods so you can apply whatever hair or skin type you want. The game makes it kinda hard to craft characters with western features, and most models come out too clean or looking too much 'anime' like. I really got inspired by Perseusstoned who showed that high quality cards can be done in engine without having to rip other games 3D assets. I tried to go for a realistic look with blemishes and wrinkles on the skin and face.

I made an athletic Catwoman and a MILF looking Poison Ivy.

View attachment 1105074
View attachment 1105075
View attachment 1105076 View attachment 1105077 View attachment 1105065
View attachment 1105066 View attachment 1105068
View attachment 1105069
View attachment 1105070 View attachment 1105071
View attachment 1105072
View attachment 1105073

And yeah... I think Jen Psaki/Nicole Kidman would make a better Poison Ivy than Uma Thurman.

The cards:

friend, put this in spoiler, many photos occupied almost an entire page is not cool, thanks for understanding
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Do you have another thread? besides this group for HS1? :unsure:
Now don't take me wrong, its fine to share cards once in awhile or if someone requested them but I'm seeing too much while there's threads dedicated to that purpose exist (like i mentioned in the previous post).
anyway to the point I have one but I don't care about advertising it here. there's no HS1 card sharing thread, guess someone has to create one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes