73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoppioQL

Aug 10, 2020
it is possible that someone has Chun-li Alpha/Zero Costume for HS1???
i founded this from Anziguan
but getting his mods is usually complicated

Last edited:
Reactions: Lrrui

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
I have no fucking idea how encryption works.. but didn't Xyth24 do something with some bullshit encryption recently? Like you need to send him your personal computer info to be able to unlock his encryption?

JohnJohnTron

Jan 20, 2021
this guy should make a onlyfans instead of patreon.
He would fit in with EA sports with how much they scam kids out of skins and lootboxes.
"Please don't buy my mods"... who is he trying to fool :KEK:? Yeah. Don't buy my mod. Just "crowdfund me" 50 bucks for a shit head mod that I barely spent any time to refine, just so I can charge you another 20 bucks in the future for a more updated version that has incremental fixes.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
''Else please wait patiently for the release.''

A release which will be at least 1 year of wait, probably more. ;)

Yeah, right Sunny Jim, I'll sit and wait for your ''precious treasure''. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ai9999 and liutu

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
package with everything I have from honey Select 2 Mods (patreon clothes + Coordinate, characters, DHH custom, community cards, all my cards made from scratch and also the modified ones from a patreon mod).
most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.

View attachment 1098657

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I decided to do this general repack because I didn’t find one anywhere here, in this forum I only found packages related to honey select 1, remembering be careful with what you’re going to replace, Make backup as a form of security (Backup please).

if someone could backup to other servers it would be good as an additional download, I can only do it at the moment on a single server which is the mega. (Maximum Size 7.42 GB)

I also recommend the most updated repack installed, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 (My Version)
Has anyone actually manage to download this files ? I've been waiting patiently with the download limit and the archive always ends up corrupted. Tried to download 1 per folder and now its stuck at 100% with literally 3KB away from completing lol
**EDIT** Alright i manage to install them all by reinstalling 1 folder at a time. Installing AIO in archive just makes the files corrupted

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Has anyone actually manage to download this files ? I've been waiting patiently with the download limit and the archive always ends up corrupted. Tried to download 1 per folder and now its stuck at 100% with literally 3KB away from completing lol
Yeah not wise to download large files from mega

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes