73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise
View attachment 1165422
Package 3.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 11 GB)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Version)
you sir are a beautiful soul that deserves a million appreciations.

One suggestion if it's not too much trouble, if you do another update, can you put updates in a separate folder? kind of a pain to redownload everything. If not, that's cool

Reactions: krorus123

Derpie11

Nov 21, 2018
Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
View attachment 1165422

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
For some reason when I download and use the queen succubus head mod by xyth24 it looks messed up. The hair and eyes and some other stuff is looks weird. Am I missing something?

• Sad

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Can you give us a compressed update from last 2.0 to 3.0, like Better repack does. I downloaded like 10gb last time, hate to do that again. Thank you and appreciate the great work you're doing.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
you sir are a beautiful soul that deserves a million appreciations.

One suggestion if it's not too much trouble, if you do another update, can you put updates in a separate folder? kind of a pain to redownload everything. If not, that's cool
Can you give us a compressed update from last 2.0 to 3.0, like Better repack does. I downloaded like 10gb last time, hate to do that again. Thank you and appreciate the great work you're doing.
yes, maybe i will do that in the next big update 4.0 (in the future), thanks for the suggestion of both.

For some reason when I download and use the queen succubus head mod by xyth24 it looks messed up. The hair and eyes and some other stuff is looks weird. Am I missing something?
does your game have DX version 3.2? did you download the complete Abdata folder (chara and list) essential for the xyth24 mods? you also need to download the folder overlays and folder patreon mod cards (no edited), another thing you have already tried reloading the card twice? in certain situations when loading the card mod for the first time it can cause a bug, the second time it works as it should and a bug in the game itself and happens at random, all the files of xyth24 then correct and tested.

qsonic22

Apr 28, 2020
Hi all. I'm new here, so apologies for any mistakes I may yet make.
Does anyone have this ( ) costume mod for HS1 by Xeyniu (Iset - Desert Princess for the link averse)? It's relatively recent, so I get it if it's not yet out in the wild. I scoured the pages using the search function but this particular outfit doesn't seem to be there.

Also, any recommendations for outfits with long trains/skirts? I'm looking for stuff with a gown/evening dress vibe but it's not terribly common lol.
Thanks in advance!

CoreyLosAlgos

Jun 23, 2019
I tried to download the Modpackage but i seem to be to stupid to do it properly. If i create a Folder and put the Shortcut in it, it only downloads an html file. What am i doing wrong ? ^^"

• Thinking Face

CoreyLosAlgos

Jun 23, 2019
if it is a gdrive bypass that I notice in the package, you should only do this if the link on my Google Drive reaches the viewing limit, in case it reaches you should do a bypass that I explained, I never tested it, but I know it works because it was some friends who gave me this method of circumventing the quota of viewers.
Ahh okay. So is it normal that the files get compressed ?

Snderic

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 1165422

BYPASS GDRIVE:

I successfully downloaded and overwrite them,but I got one question though. I already install some patreon mods that this pack included.will there be something error happen because those same mods in the mod folder? or I just ignore them

• Thinking Face

Snderic

Jan 24, 2020
and good to delete the similar ones because mine are already updated (avoids conflicts and the size of the game gets smaller) recommend using the program to search for repeated files:
so the best way is to redownload the newest version repack?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
so the best way is to redownload the newest version repack?
1> update your game to the latest version DX 3.2
2> update the ScrewThisNoise server mods
3> install my repack (copy and paste)

do a search for mods with the same names (leave only those that are in the mymods folder) the repeated ones from screwthisnoise you must delete ( )

remember that some mods have only on screwthisnoise, because I didn’t upload unnecessary files that I already have in other repacks, the proposal for this repack and something additional.

MASAMUNEBELL

Formerly 'MASAMUNEKAY'
May 15, 2019
View attachment 1165422

BYPASS GDRIVE:

Don't you have Xion of this creator ?

• Sad

girlwatcher1213

Mar 15, 2021
1> update your game to the latest version DX 3.2
2> update the ScrewThisNoise server mods
3> install my repack (copy and paste)

do a search for mods with the same names (leave only those that are in the mymods folder) the repeated ones from screwthisnoise you must delete ( )

remember that some mods have only on screwthisnoise, because I didn’t upload unnecessary files that I already have in other repacks, the proposal for this repack and something additional.

Any need for this if i use bleeding edge mods?

brobeliant

Jan 10, 2021
1619558474857.png
did anybody know why i can't load tifa chinese hair from xeyniu
i'm using Version 3.2 DX (My Version) from krorus123
and 8gb version of googledrive mods
or is there other tifa chinese hair?
please feel free to share
thank you

• Hey there

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Is there anything like HSResolveMoreSlotID for HS2 DX? Occasionally I get a card from the kenzato site or somewhere similar and I get the "Missing Mod [0H0]" or something similar which I can't search for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes