73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuncheonMeat

Apr 5, 2021
Tifa HS2 By Xeyniu (Complete Edition 3 Hairs) Updated Version, Zipmod Custom By Me ...

View attachment 1168193
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well I removed the hair from the old zipmod I had and added it to the new free zipmod from xeyniu with the update, meaning now we have all the hairs working perfectly and all the updates from tifa (this zipmod of mine is equivalent to the current paid version of xeyniu's tifa), this modified zipmod was made by me, I did some basic tests and it worked perfectly, any type of bug let me know.

again thank you for Yoyomama102030 by explains how zipmod works that day.

this updated mod was also added to my latest 3.0 package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5647515
package 3.0 has also been updated some coordinates (Removed coordinates from repeated or missing clothes, I also created a folder with my coordinates that I created and customized).
The link keep loading.
1619706597535.png

xradeckx

Jan 12, 2019
Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise
View attachment 1167382
Package 3.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 10.7 GB)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Version)
I must be a noob to downloading it from GDRIVE cause i go to download the entire folder and after compressing only downloads 1,7gb and you sait its 11gb right? what im doing wrong

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone have ls.acc.k3, rose.am.pubes, yamadamod.ai03acchairbeta2 for honey select 2 ? Thanks
I am suddenly needing the same plus SDK.ReimuCloth01 since adding the amazing "Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2" by krorus123.
It was one of the male characters in UserData added by "Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2" that was causing the missing mod warnings. I just removed all of the newly added characters and now no more warnings XD
Anon.1337 I updated my 3.0 package in the coordinates part (removed coordinates from clothes missing mods)
I did this update the moment I posted the tifa complete edition 3 hairs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gordholio in your case I think it was just you update the mods via the ScrewThisNoise server, but as you have already solved by removing the cards so it's good.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
LuncheonMeat the mega ta with some instability problems for some, if it is still your case, I recommend you download these files from tifa there by google drive package 3.0.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must be a noob to downloading it from GDRIVE cause i go to download the entire folder and after compressing only downloads 1,7gb and you sait its 11gb right? what im doing wrong
xradeckx, if after extracting the folder had in the range of 10.7 gb ~ 11 gb, so you did it right and you have everything in the 3.0 package.

Last edited:

Hungerpine

Oct 14, 2020
This mod came out a few days ago on sjjpl's Patreon. Does anyone have access to it? I'm unfamiliar with how he releases mods publicly, if he's one of those chill guys who releases it after a week or something I'm fine waiting I suppose.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Package 3.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
View attachment 1167382

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
I too have to thank you for all the Work, yet i also have the same isue like some of the others here, i followed your instructions, updated the Game with the included Updater (ScrewThisNoise, latest relaease) and than unpacked your Pack into the HS2 Main Folder. In HS2 Studio (NeoV2) i get tons of "Missing Mod Detected" Errors, and a good amount of the Chars are Messed Up (Faces, Hair, Clothes and so on). Regarding similar Mods, how do i know which ones i can safely delete and which ones not? I Used a Tool to Scan the Mods Folder for identical Files, but other than "URL" Files, there were no duplicates.

The only thing that comes into my mind is, in the mods folder, there are some mods in root of that folder and than a bunch of subfolders (like the"MyMods - that also includes further subfolders" and 7 other starting with "Sideloader Modpack" in their Names, are they supposed to be in the subfolders, or do i have to move all the .zipmod files into the root of the mods folder?

Iam still fairly new when it comes to using HS2, and have a lot to learn and dont want to screw up the installation, therefore i prefer to ask here first for advice and help.

Thanks in Advance and again thanks for the great work.

xradeckx

Jan 12, 2019
LuncheonMeat the mega ta with some instability problems for some, if it is still your case, I recommend you download these files from tifa there by google drive package 3.0.

xradeckx, if after extracting the folder had in the range of 10.7 gb ~ 11 gb, so you did it right and you have everything in the 3.0 package.
thanks for the answer but im afraid not, i downloaded the entire "All in one HS2" folder from your GDRIVE but only donwloads 1,7 GB after extracting its 2,68gb not 10,7- 11. So what im doing wrong ? ty in advance

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
thans for the answer but im afrid not, i downloaded the entire "All in one HS2" folder from your GDRIVE but only donwloads 1,7 GB after extracting its 2,68gb not 10,7- 11. So what im doing wrong ? ty in advance
same over here, i gues we have exactly the same issue, and that would explain why i get tons of "Missing Mod Detected" Errors and messed up Characters

xradeckx

Jan 12, 2019
same over here, i gues we have exactly the same issue, and that would explain why i get tons of "Missing Mod Detected" Errors and messed up Characters
i just managed to download the 10,7gb package, when gdriver starts to compress the folder, it takes a bit long so i never wait and i go to do another stuff but now i watched the entire process and when it finish google chrome ask me to give access to the download or block it. now i grant acesss and it downloads like 5 parts of diferrent rars, not only one of 1.7gb. I hope it helps

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
i just managed to download the 10,7gb package, when gdriver starts to compress the folder, it takes a bit long so i never wait and i go to do another stuff but now i watched the entire process and when it finish google chrome ask me to give access to the download or block it. Know i grant acesss and it downloads like 5 parts of diferrent rars, not only one of 1.7gb. I hope it helps
thats weird, also had 5 Zip Files (with zip 001 to 005 at the end, yet still only got the 2,68GB out of it...or wait, do i have to unpack them all one by one?

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
also another question, that i allready asked krorus123 himself (but that still awaits approval) all those mods in the subfolders, are they supposed to stay in the subfolders or do i have to move all the zipmod files into the root of the mods folder for the game to recognize them?

Update: Regarding the Foldersize, nevermind i just redownloaded everything and unpacked all 5 Zip Files One by One and now i have the 10,4GB, now time to load a bunch of Characters and see whether i still get Missing Mod Detected Errors or not, thanks for the help.

Last edited:

xradeckx

Jan 12, 2019
also another question, that i allready asked krorus123 himself (but that still awaits approval) all those mods in the subfolders, are they supposed to stay in the subfolders or do i have to move all the zipmod files into the root of the mods folder for the game to recognize them?

Update: Regarding the Foldersize, nevermind i just redownloaded everything and unpacked all 5 Zip Files One by One and now i have the 10,4GB, now time to load a bunch of Characters and see whether i still get Missing Mod Detected Errors or not, thanks for the help.
glad to hear it ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Highlandrise

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I've explained it a thousand times ...

download the complete ScrewThisNoise repack (game, studio mods and mods outfits)

update mods via ScrewThisNoise server

copy paste my complete package (10.7gb)

search for similar mods use the program ( )

I'll try to make a package with the game and mods, I'll try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highlandrise

Misima

Sep 8, 2017
View attachment 1167382

BYPASS GDRIVE:

Cant undestand how to download it. Can you explain please.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I've explained it a thousand times ...

download the complete ScrewThisNoise repack (game, studio mods and mods outfits)

update mods via ScrewThisNoise server

copy paste my complete package (10.7gb)

search for similar mods use the program ( )

I'll try to make a package with the game and mods, I'll try.
Sorry for being a Pain in the "rear" and thanks for the help, iam a total noob when it comes to HS2.
So to make it clear, i have to delete all those green Highlighted Mods on your Pic right?

Right now iam still going through all the Characters to check for Missing Mod Errors, i will post the results when iam done.

• Haha
Reactions: krorus123

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Sorry for being a Pain in the "rear" and thanks for the help, iam a total noob when it comes to HS2.
So to make it clear, i have to delete all those green Highlighted Mods on your Pic right?

Right now iam still going through all the Characters to check for Missing Mod Errors, i will post the results when iam done.
you do not need to delete the cards that give error for lack of some mod missing, you can load them as they are and modify them to your liking, a simple example for these two girls, I edited them completely, their original cards were missing several mods and just improve making it so wonderful ...
Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.29 - 21.35.27.26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes