73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
you do not need to delete the cards that give error for lack of some mod missing, you can load them as they are and modify them to your liking, a simple example for these two girls, I edited them completely, their original cards were missing several mods and just improve making it so wonderful ...
View attachment 1170488
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was just talking about the mods, that interfere with your updated ones, other than that no i usualy dont delete Characters that i like - except their issues - like you said, i modify them to fix such issues, but not just for issues, i generely modify many of the Characters if i dont like something on them, like for example many characters being so thicc, that even Kim Kardashian would be jealous, or disproportions in generel, whenever i download a new character card, i first load it up to see if everything is allright and to my liking, if not i will modify it. i will do the same with the Cards from your pack, in other words i wil have some serious work :ROFLMAO:

I also noticed that there are many Cards for the same characters, like i dont know maybe 50x Lara Crofts, Elsas (Frost) and many many more, not just variations but many of them nearly identical, often with different names - making it more difficult to find or organize such Cards - but i will work on that and remove those duplicates, except a few versions per character, and will also edit their appeareance and names if neccesary. Once iam done, iam thinking of putting them together and reuploading them here, if thats ok and no one has an issue with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: krorus123

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
i was just talking about the mods, that interfere with your updated ones, other than that no i usualy dont delete Characters that i like - except their issues - like you said, i modify them to fix such issues, but not just for issues, i generely modify many of the Characters if i dont like something on them, like for example many characters being so thicc, that even Kim Kardashian would be jealous, or disproportions in generel, whenever i download a new character card, i first load it up to see if everything is allright and to my liking, if not i will modify it. i will do the same with the Cards from your pack, in other words i wil have some serious work :ROFLMAO:
2000+ cards, good luck !!!
I tested the vast majority, but there are many that I haven't had time to load yet

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
2000+ cards, good luck !!!
I tested the vast majority, but there are many that I haven't had time to load yet
well, i just checked those 2000 Characters for missing mods hehe, its not a 1 day task, but eventuelle i will get there ;)

besides many cards are fine, so its maybe around a third of the cards that i have to either remove (duplicates) or edit :p

LuncheonMeat

Apr 5, 2021
LuncheonMeat the mega ta with some instability problems for some, if it is still your case, I recommend you download these files from tifa there by google drive package 3.0.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Bro! I managed to download it. I tried to load them, there was no error but those hairs couldn't load.
I was using your package before this update with the latest betterpack 3.2DX.

1619749832117.png

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
the modified zipmod that I made that comes with 3 hairs and about 100 ~ 200mb, I am sure that what you left installed is only what contains only 1 hair 300 ~ 400mb, do not take into account the size, the smallest and more complete edition.
Zipmod 1 hair only - Type A
Zipmod 3 hairs only - Type A,B and C

Last edited:

LuncheonMeat

Apr 5, 2021
the modified zipmod that I made that comes with 3 hairs and about 100 ~ 200mb, I am sure that what you left installed is only what contains only 1 hair 300 ~ 400mb, do not take into account the size, the smallest and more complete edition.
Zipmod 1 hair only - Type A
Zipmod 3 hairs only - Type A,B and C
Yup! I'm using the 100mb+ zipmod
1619751681539.png

1619751701014.png

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
lets be honest, every time someone release a "character port" the body part of the release is almost and always the worst part,not accurate to the character, sometimes "over Thicc" sometimes "over flat" sometimes "jesus only know why" and i do understand why, making every slider accurate takes time, throwing a easy saved preset is much more faster and most of the time "the Thicc" is what makes people happy for the majority, but at the end we gonna make our own edit of the cards anyway to make it look as we like the most.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
lets be honest, every time someone release a "character port" the body part of the release is almost and always the worst part,not accurate to the character, sometimes "over Thicc" sometimes "over flat" sometimes "jesus only know why" and i do understand why, making every slider accurate takes time, throwing a easy saved preset is much more faster and most of the time "the Thicc" is what makes people happy for the majority, but at the end we gonna make our own edit of the cards anyway to make it look as we like the most.
yea i allready noticed exactly that, as thankfull as iam to all the creators giving us all those Character Cards, with most of them looking Awesome - especially the Faces - i do roll my eyes around more than often seeing how crazy thicc their bodys often are...to the point where i think "Girl...go on a Diet! You are SUPER FAT!" Thats why i take my time to check each and every character, and modify them, some just a little but, and some more extensive, including Clothes and Names if neccesary, for example many of them have HUGE asses / hips thighs, calfs arms and so on and on the other hand often really small and squezed together boobs, and than we have some chars who look like they havent eaten anything in months where you can count each and every bone (one of the Lightning (FF13) Cards for example) such a Person would break in half just by touching her :ROFLMAO:

So my Pack will be a more "normalized / toned down" one, iam sure some people will appreciate that. Another thing that i allready mentioned is the fact that there are so many duplicates of the same character spread over many folders, often with random names, like for example 50x Chars who all have the exact same names, but are all different Characters. Iam going to hunt those down, remove all that i dont like, and will only keep 2-3 Versions of each Chars that look good, while renaming them to match the Character, at least those that i recognize or that i can identify with the help of the internet. Last but not least i will Organize them in various Folders, like "Realistic, Fantasy-Anime and also, Game Characters, and also Sub-Folders with the Name of the Games, Animes, and so on (allready did that partially) since this is a lot of work, it will take time, but when iam done i will Share it here, as a token of my gratitude for all the work done by all the talented people here.

Last edited:

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I still get many "Missing mod detected" or "Missing Shader / Outdated mod" Errors, while i could just Modify the Characters with those issues, i would prefer to get the neccesary Mods / Mod Packs, here is a Pic with all the Mods that either wont work for me, or are missing, anyone know where i can get those / which Packs i have to download to get them?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
yea i allready noticed exactly that, as thankfull as iam to all the creators giving us all those Character Cards, with most of them looking Awesome - especially the Faces - i do roll my eyes around more than often seeing how crazy thicc their bodys often are...to the point where i think "Girl...go on a Diet! You are SUPER FAT!" Thats why i take my time to check each and every character, and modify them, some just a little but, and some more extensive, including Clothes and Names if neccesary, for example many of them have HUGE asses / hips thighs, calfs arms and so on and on the other hand often really small and squezed together boobs, and than we have some chars who look like they havent eaten anything in months where you can count each and every bone (one of the Lightning (FF13) Cards for example) such a Person would break in half just by touching her :ROFLMAO:

So my Pack will be a more "normalized / toned down" one, iam sure some people will appreciate that. Another thing that i allready mentioned is the fact that they are so many duplicates of the same character spread over many folders, often with random names, like for example 50x Chars who all have the exact same names, but are all different Characters. Iam going to hunt those down, remove all that i dont like, and will only keep 2-3 Versions of each Chars that look good, while renaming them to match the Character, at least those that i recognize or that i can identify with the help of the internet. Last but not least i will Organize them in various Folders, like "Realistic, Fantasy-Anime and also, Game Characters, and also Sub-Folders with the Name of the Games, Animes, and so on (allready did that partially) since this is a lot of work, it will take time, but when iam done i will Share it here, as a token of my gratitude for all the work done by all the talented people here.
I did it with the coordinates of my clothes, it was a lot of work, it was in the range of 700 coordinates at most, I even updated the coordinates in package 3.0 (removed duplicate clothes and missing mods)

Reactions: LuncheonMeat

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I did it with the coordinates of my clothes, it was a lot of work, it was in the range of 700 coordinates at most, I even updated the coordinates in package 3.0 (removed duplicate clothes and missing mods)
and iam thankfull for that, but unfortunately i still get many errors (as seen in the pic i send you) and there are still a serious amount of duplicates, like dozens of some characters, all in all probably around 100 to 200 Cards, i noticed that when i checked all the characters for missing / not working mods.

and dont get me wrong, iam absolutely not blaming you for the duplicates, since many of them have random names, chasing those down wont be easy and would make it necessary to go through each of the cards.

• Red Heart

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
New to HS2. I've tried searching around for how to install xyth24's mods downloaded from the mediafire link. I have tried to directly replace the files in the game (userdata and abdata) and launching the game but the character cards do not show up. Is there any way to fix this/make this work? Thank you.

LuncheonMeat

Apr 5, 2021
Download the program (search everything)
Search for duplicate mods tifa (file name, leave only the 100 ~ 200mb) the one in the photo and the correct one, all files have the same name.
I found the dupe mod! Thanks bro and really appreciate your effort to maintain and even share them. You are my hero!

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
New to HS2. I've tried searching around for how to install xyth24's mods downloaded from the mediafire link. I have tried to directly replace the files in the game (userdata and abdata) and launching the game but the character cards do not show up. Is there any way to fix this/make this work? Thank you.
Media fire link? you mean library. Those are for HS1 so that's that.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Download the program (search everything)
Search for duplicate mods tifa (file name, leave only the 100 ~ 200mb) the one in the photo and the correct one, all files have the same name.
So, just so I am clear, there are 282 files in the my mods directory of your all in one pack. I need to search my install folder for each of the 282 files, one by one, and delete the one that is not in the my mods directory?

Also some have a slightly different name, with a different prefix, so I am not 100% sure if they should be deleted. One might say [HS2] something.zipmod and the other file says something.zipmod.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
So, just so I am clear, there are 282 files in the my mods directory of your all in one pack. I need to search my install folder for each of the 282 files, one by one, and delete the one that is not in the my mods directory?

Also some have a slightly different name, with a different prefix, so I am not 100% sure if they should be deleted. One might say [HS2] something.zipmod and the other file says something.zipmod.
these are the files in which you should exclude, of course if you had them in the folder outside mymods, because my package in mymods already contains them in the most updated versions, keep me informed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Smarmint
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes