Status
Not open for further replies.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Greetings,

We have decided to add Honey Select and other Illusion games support for the Assets Subforum, it has how a prefix and several new tags for each game. That means you can now make threads in that area and they will appear in the LU and threads with proper tag support, hopefully, in time that subforum can be populated with more HS assets in an organized manner.

For now, this thread will remain open, but we encourage you to post new releases under the Asset Release forum and make requests in the Asset Request area, as well as generally preferring those areas instead of this.

And of course, anyone is free to post threads for all the many, many assets released here so they can be more easily accessible in an actual subforum.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
send me in private the cards missing mods for you.
Thanks. I will try to reinstall. Not sure what I did incorrectly. I didn't include the 10s of gigs room updates from the STN modpack, as I thought it was just for Studio that I don't use.

I'll go through the cards and figure out which ones have missing mods. With so many cards, as you know this is a long process. Maybe someday there will be a tool like with HS1 that coes through all the cards and shows which cards have missing mods, and has links for them. With the thousands and thousands of mods out there, it would be useful to have some sort of database of all mods so that users can find them.

But, like you said, I can always substitute other mods or stock features if you edit the cards one by one.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Maybe someday there will be a tool like with HS1 that coes through all the cards and shows which cards have missing mods, and has links for them. With the thousands and thousands of mods out there, it would be useful to have some sort of database of all mods so that users can find them.
good idea, i have some friends that create plugins even for hs2, I'm part of their beta test group, i will pass on your idea to them, i have already formed some plugin projects like searching in studio (cards and coordinates By the name) and there are others there to be done.

there is even this here in the analysis phase (conversion of hs1 to hs2 mods under study):

''Our Illusion development guru told me that while slider coordinates are easy to convert from HS1 to HS2 & vice versa, the head/body meshes are different so more study must be done on the card architecture before we can get that ball rolling. It's in the brainstorming stage right now. But it is planned.''

''Because I would so love to be able to take any native HS1 card, and just convert it to native HS2.''

Last edited:

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Greetings,

We have decided to add Honey Select and other Illusion games support for the Assets Subforum, it has how a prefix and several new tags for each game. That means you can now make threads in that area and they will appear in the LU and threads with proper tag support, hopefully, in time that subforum can be populated with more HS assets in an organized manner.

For now, this thread will remain open, but we encourage you to post new releases under the Asset Release forum and make requests in the Asset Request area, as well as generally preferring those areas instead of this.

And of course, anyone is free to post threads for all the many, many assets released here so they can be more easily accessible in an actual subforum.
Can you watch subforum only for threads with specific prefix? :unsure:

edit: nvm. I can just watch the tags.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Vindictus Garden of Tears outfit EXTENDIUM for HS by FoolBoy backup links

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks kamelotx for providing the mod.

hornedninjaa

May 13, 2020
First time posting long time lurker. Anyone interested in a Xyth pot? If a few of us get together and chip in a lil we can all profit. just a suggestion.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Okatsu from Nioh for HS2 by Xyth24 (just another gift from Mr. Laurence of the Healing Church)

pw: f95zone

Prev.png

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
krorus123 Do you have the mod [com.chw.adadress]? It was removed in one of the updates and it doesn't seem to be in your package either. I just can't find it anywhere.

Edit: My bad. I found it in the Known Problems folder of Bleeding Edge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: krorus123
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes