73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone know what the xxx mods are and where I can find them? View attachment 1179162
You don't need everything stated here, You only need the head mod and outfit. You can find most of the missing mods here.

Outfit

Bonus Outfit

Killerru

Mar 14, 2019
Is there anyone who has a backup HS1 for 4K diffuse? I messed up my last one and well one of those stupids that doesn't make a backup.

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
[HS] Resident Evil: Resistance - Topical January Outfit
by Garnetfanatico

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1201374_HoneySelect_64_2021-05-05_22-12-29.jpg
thanks for outfit , btw what is name of plugin? and it seems that the color of the face is different from the color of the body :unsure:

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
thanks for outfit , btw what is name of plugin? and it seems that the color of the face is different from the color of the body :unsure:
”BetterSceneLoader” Plugins for the studio
Scene data can be managed by dividing it into folders.
I don't care about the color of face.

Reactions: Drknd

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Resident Evil Resistance Punk outfit for HS by GarnetFanatico backup links

Thanks kamelotx for providing the mod.

Reactions: bazzoey and ai9999

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I know... But problem is all the people use 4K diffuse base for the Modded characters.
You can still use 4k and have LRE for LRE card plus is not hard to convert a character to LRE and meta skin are by far the best and with the support of IBL you can have result similar or sometimes better of HS2.

gomtro

Oct 25, 2020
You don't need everything stated here, You only need the head mod and outfit. You can find most of the missing mods here.

Outfit

Bonus Outfit
Thanks for the links, but for now, I only require the eye highlight because it makes my eyes glitched. Is there a specific folder or do I have to download it all from the first link?

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I only require the eye highlight because it makes my eyes glitched.
Eye highlight comes with meta face deluxe which has been shared in this thread awhile ago, use the search bar to find it.
Is there a specific folder or do I have to download it all from the first link?
No, you have to find and download what you want from the library using mod author's name.

gomtro

Oct 25, 2020
Eye highlight comes with meta face deluxe which has been shared in this thread awhile ago, use the search bar to find it.

No, you have to find and download what you want from the library using mod author's name.
Thank you for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes