73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

763334723i

Feb 18, 2021
Do you have this plugins? "BepisFix" if not see if anyone can share it because the pastebin link i had with everything for HS is down.
I'm the same as you. I downloaded a collection package
If you miss a card, look here

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I'm the same as you. I downloaded a collection package
If you miss a card, look here
I didn't get if you have or not that plugins, im gonna ask again, do you have BepisFix in your game? even if you have a collection package that doesn't mean that you have every plugins made, best things you can do is open your plugins folder and check if you have this "BepisFix".

763334723i

Feb 18, 2021
I didn't get if you have or not that plugins, im gonna ask again, do you have BepisFix in your game? even if you have a collection package that doesn't mean that you have every plugins made, best things you can do is open your plugins folder and check if you have this "BepisFix".
I checked it, it seems that there is no BepisFix

Reactions: Bossjija

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
OBSOLETE!

All Cards have been Updated, here is the Link to the New Versions:

UPDATED CARDS

Morning everyone (well at least its Morning here - 8AM)

Time for some sharing.

Like i mentioned a while ago, iam still working on a huge editing project - going through all Character Cards from the STN Pack and krorus123s AIO Pack, mostly toning down some extreme proportions, re-organizing all Cards to proper Folders - depending on the characters source - getting rid of the huge amount of duplicate cards, and low quality Cards - only keeping some variations of the same cards if they are different and good enough ( i settled for a maximum of 10 each), also editing the in game Character Names, naming them correctly as long as i can identify the character, either by myself or with help from good old google.

Btw i apoligize to all who may feel insulted by what i do, you know saying "getting rid of low quality cards" toning them down and so on, no hard feelings please, iam first and foremost doing this for myself, we all have different tastes and iam editing stuff to match my taste, those who may like my edits and creations can enjoy them, i like creating and improving stuff and sharing it to those who may like it.

Because of the sheer amount of cards, finisihing this will still take some serious time, but i wanted to share at least something - something that iam really proud of - The Main Girls from the Sailor Moon Franchise. I had 5 of the Girls in my Game, unfortunately i dont know anymore where i got them, so i have no idea who the Creator is, but whoever it is - partial Credits goes to him, i say partial because after i finished working on the Girls, literaly nothing was left from the Original Creations.

Credits also goes to all the Creators of all the great stuff found in the Packs and to Krorus123 for his Great AIO Packs, Kudos!

I completly overhauled them, changing just about everyhing, paying attention to every little detail and adding a ton of stuff to them, a good amount of that stuff created myself using the "shape items". Also researched their heights and changed them acordingly - even changed less important stuff like their birthdays to match the source - yea i know iam slightly crazy lol :p -

Took me nearly a full week to finish them - more than 10 hours per day, often till the early morning hours (Much time thanks to Corona), some of those items that i created with the shape items alone took several hours each, but i think it was worth it. The existing Cards were Sailor Moon, Mars, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. To round things up, i created Neptun, Pluto, Saturn and Uranus (no iam not talking about "your Anus"..... :ROFLMAO:) so you have the Full Main Cast. I put an insane amount of effort into these ladys, so i hope that at least some of you will like them.

I'll gues that most or all of you are allready using the ScrewThisNoise Pack, and many of you also the AIO Pack from Krorus123 (Highly recomend) if so, than you should allready have everything needed to use these ladys. Should you still miss something - like mods - than ask away, i will either give links to whatever is missing, or upload them if needed.

1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Sailor Jupiter.png Sailor Mars.png Sailor Mercury.png Sailor Moon.png Sailor Neptun.png Sailor Pluto.png Sailor Saturn.png Sailor Uranus.png Sailor Venus.png

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Will you make a xyth24 or other headmodels collection pack?
most of Xyth mods for HS1 are already available in , Krorus already added xyth's available HS2 stuff to his mod repack. so it's already done.

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020

View attachment 1180420
I finally got around to downloading and installing the mod, which was missing the irises. I went to the requirements on Roy's page and downloaded all updated required mods and for some reason the game went back into Japanese and the face of every mod became a generic looking one. Downloaded a new repack of HS2 and reinstalled Rachel, irises are still missing. Any ideas?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Package 4.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1185955
Package 4.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 7.9GB RIP- Extracted 12GB~)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Version)
remembering that this 4.0 package will be a base version of my package, the next updates will be separately only with the news (5.0 in the future), I recommend that everyone download this version 4.0, as the other versions will only be a complement to 4.0.

so you don't have to download everything again.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
remembering that this 4.0 package will be a base version of my package, the next updates will be separately only with the news (5.0 in the future) or I recommend that everyone download this version 4.0, as the other versions will only be a complement to 4.0.

so you don't have to download everything again.
Yes do it like that, release future versions as small monthly updates to base 4.0. it's less data heavy.

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Morning everyone (well at least its Morning here - 8AM)

Time for some sharing.

Like i mentioned a while ago, iam still working on a huge editing project - going through all Character Cards from the STN Pack and krorus123s AIO Pack, mostly toning down some extreme proportions, re-organizing all Cards to proper Folders - depending on the characters source - getting rid of the huge amount of duplicate cards, and low quality Cards - only keeping some variations of the same cards if they are different and good enough ( i settled for a maximum of 10 each), also editing the in game Character Names, naming them correctly as long as i can identify the character, either by myself or with help from good old google.

Btw i apoligize to all who may feel insulted by what i do, you know saying "getting rid of low quality cards" toning them down and so on, no hard feelings please, iam first and foremost doing this for myself, we all have different tastes and iam editing stuff to match my taste, those who may like my edits and creations can enjoy them, i like creating and improving stuff and sharing it to those who may like it.

Because of the sheer amount of cards, finisihing this will still take some serious time, but i wanted to share at least something - something that iam really proud of - The Main Girls from the Sailor Moon Franchise. I had 5 of the Girls in my Game, unfortunately i dont know anymore where i got them, so i have no idea who the Creator is, but whoever it is - partial Credits goes to him, i say partial because after i finished working on the Girls, literaly nothing was left from the Original Creations.

Credits also goes to all the Creators of all the great stuff found in the Packs and to Krorus123 for his Great AIO Packs, Kudos!

I completly overhauled them, changing just about everyhing, paying attention to every little detail and adding a ton of stuff to them, a good amount of that stuff created myself using the "shape items". Also researched their heights and changed them acordingly - even changed less important stuff like their birthdays to match the source - yea i know iam slightly crazy lol :p -

Took me nearly a full week to finish them - more than 10 hours per day, often till the early morning hours (Much time thanks to Corona), some of those items that i created with the shape items alone took several hours each, but i think it was worth it. The existing Cards were Sailor Moon, Mars, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. To round things up, i created Neptun, Pluto, Saturn and Uranus (no iam not talking about "your Anus"..... :ROFLMAO:) so you have the Full Main Cast. I put an insane amount of effort into these ladys, so i hope that at least some of you will like them.

I'll gues that most or all of you are allready using the ScrewThisNoise Pack, and many of you also the AIO Pack from Krorus123 (Highly recomend) if so, than you should allready have everything needed to use these ladys. Should you still miss something - like mods - than ask away, i will either give links to whatever is missing, or upload them if needed.

View attachment 1186200
View attachment 1186201 View attachment 1186202 View attachment 1186203 View attachment 1186204 View attachment 1186205 View attachment 1186206 View attachment 1186207 View attachment 1186208 View attachment 1186209 View attachment 1186210

View attachment 1186211 View attachment 1186212 View attachment 1186213 View attachment 1186214 View attachment 1186215 View attachment 1186216 View attachment 1186217 View attachment 1186218 View attachment 1186219
Congratulations for your work, thats huge! I dont find it wrong to criticize others work, if what you say and what you do gives something to the community in terms of quality, and there quality there is a lot! Personally I'm into this shape accuracy and right height ideal, and also into that concept of "right shapes", I Like to make my cards more accurate (as i can) in terms of body and not too thick; at some point beeing thin is part of the character and it is him. For height unfortunately sources sometimes are not enough, as in my case with winx i gave every winx a proper and personal height to create a differentiation, at the end of it i think that in group of cards as yours, is really important that every character is differentiate, and that takes a lot of effort and work but its worth it (thank you). So I really appreciate, if you have a site or something where you post your cards, i would really like to know in order to not miss your future amazing works. Keep it going!

Reactions: Highlandrise

Ga1c1

Jun 10, 2020
someone has the barret (FFVIIR) mod from garnetfanatico

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes