73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I think that of all these characters that are in the poll, the one that I was most curious to see ready would be ellie, the others are not so interesting, but I highly doubt that ellie will win.
as a big fan of "The Last of Us" (only the first one, not that garbage second one) i would also like to see ellie, the fact that we have half of the other ones allready in HS2 is another reason

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
OBSOLETE!

Card has been Updated, here is the Link to the New Version:

UPDATED CARD

Here's another Gift for all "Animal Lovers" that i just finished (started yesterday at 10pm....now its 7:48am, man i am tired :eek:)

I upgraded my first Card "Shopkeeper FoxGirl" (from a Game called Fight n'Rage) but not just a few "touch ups" nope, did some serious improving, using everything i learned so far (especially some heavy "Shape Item" usage again).

Removed most of the "Basic Stuff" and recreated much better ones using "Shape Items" to better match the source material.
Improved Body and Face (more Anime Style, also closer to the source Material).

Gave her "Clothing" a nice Shiny Leather/Latex look. + Everything is more "Bling Bling" now :p

Get her "while shes hot" :ROFLMAO: and enjoy, i am going to get some sleep now, my eyes are killing me :rolleyes:

Foxgirl6.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lazlogee

Oct 5, 2020
I'm struggling to find Mai Shiranui's outfit for HS2. Searching this thread found nothing. Was there one even made, or could someone point me in the direction of a modder who can make one?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I'm struggling to find Mai Shiranui's outfit for HS2. Searching this thread found nothing. Was there one even made, or could someone point me in the direction of a modder who can make one?
MAI HS2 OUTFIT ?
I edited this one some time ago, it doesn't need zipmod mods, it is just overlays and with several accessories
Desktop Screenshot 2021.05.11 - 07.47.26.45.png
1024322_HS2CoordeF_20210124203148024.png

Last edited:

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Outfits is really the weak point of HS2, no modders make mods with classic outfits from character, only the head ans hairs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krorus123

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
I have updated to Version 1.3.2. and lost several mods. One gave me the option, to hide nipples or rings by wearing a bra or top, but I don't know the name. The second problem is there are popping lots of missing mods when I play the game. What to do with this. If I find the mods, where shall I put them? Please give me an answer.

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
I have updated to Version 1.3.2. and lost several mods. One gave me the option, to hide nipples or rings by wearing a bra or top, but I don't know the name.
that's the pushup mod, it's in the root folder under "[OPTIONAL] Mods", then "PushUpPlugin for HoneySelect2 v2.1". Go into that folder, and copy/move the BepInEx folder to your root folder (so, drag 'bepinex' to 'c:\honeyselect2\' or whatever)

Reactions: frogpepe

semitemuncher

May 11, 2021
does anyone have the rar file with all the models? i have a bunch of cards but every mega link to 73lac's leaked stuff is dead :(

May 12, 2021
kinda hopeless by now..
(hell. Even content from kenzato.uk as well as the bepis scrapper db has slowed to a crawl.)

Is there is A or ANY pose creation or creator addition mod/add-on to base game... like adding custom maps? We have gotten to the point where. Well, TK17 is 20 year old software... And has just seen a huge "revival" for the exiles. 500 sex poses plus. I just consider it a shame no one has kicked out a script to chomp those .pes files and spit out fluid animations.

Daz3d / Unity / Blender / Unreal and Unreal are so well entwined... I'm honestly just surprised no one has coded an OpenAI pose animation capture and conversion.

@korus123 Pajaroloko123 Many thanks to being Archivists and Librarians that are saving the past. AND taking the time to create clean repackaged data and assets for the community.

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123
May 12, 2021
most of the dead or alive clothes for hs2 already exist and only research, including a good part of them are in the packages that i always divulge here. some I have not yet created the coordinates for them, because it is a lot.
special thanks to Zettoc for creating most of these clothes, without a doubt it was a lot of work.

View attachment 1190360
The sad thing is... Well, considering how iconic all these characters are... There are at least 50 to 200 versions of these characters and outfits people have made in... Blender/Unity/Unreal/3dStudioMax/Ogre that never survived the crossing over hard drives and cloud spaces.

May 12, 2021
Forgive me for not posting "models/overlays" but I think since this an appropriate archive space.

I would like to share. I pulled down PH.. use SBUtils to find the data file.. and performed the extraction of 0 to 16 raw music format. Converted to .ogg. and have.. Labelled them. "Appropriately" Question mark?

They are uncompressed lossless.

I don't know how to add the music to particular characters ingame, on a map or in studio btw. but if you are feeling nostalgic you should probably either download the original PH, use FSB extractor and have your self some "fun" time to extract it yourself

or perhaps. enjoy this archive. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes