73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anesthesya

Jun 6, 2020
On HS2 DX ScrewThisNoise better repack 3.2, what files does the game read in order to indicate which mods are missing. It detects the missing mods from the character cards themselves, or something else?

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
On HS2 DX ScrewThisNoise better repack 3.2, what files does the game read in order to indicate which mods are missing. It detects the missing mods from the character cards themselves, or something else?
I could be wrong, but for what i can see, all those informations (what "Parts/mods" The Card/Char needs and a Blueprint of the Character) are - somehow - stored in the Cards, where in HS1, there was a Textfile with each card, that stored those informations. Thats why when you you edit the card with any sort of picture editing software, it will be useles and not recognized by the Game anymore.

Reactions: Anesthesya

Anesthesya

Jun 6, 2020
I could be wrong, but for what i can see, all those informations (what "Parts/mods" The Card/Char needs and a Blueprint of the Character) are - somehow - stored in the Cards, where in HS1, there was a Textfile with each card, that stored those informations. Thats why when you you edit the card with any sort of picture editing software, it will be useles and not recognized by the Game anymore.
You're right, i was being annoyed by the pop-ups telling me i was missing mods, i removed some cards and now the pop-ups are gone. Thx!

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
You're right, i was being annoyed by the pop-ups telling me i was missing mods, i removed some cards and now the pop-ups are gone.
When i have Cards with missing Mods, i usualy try to find those Mods, if i cant - and the Card is a good one - i load it up in the Character Editor and "Fix" it by replacing the missing whatever it is (usually Clothes / Accessories) with something else, sometimes i dont even know what exactly it is, that is missing because its something so small and / or unimportant that you wont notice (like a ring, a tattoo etc) in that case i just save the card right after loading it and that will fix the problem.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
it's not the original outfits from DOA, ( by exemple Mai and Rachel, because i'm interested by them), you can find some original from DOA anyway but not a lot.
has a classic outfit for mai shiranui made by Vinovel (zipmod), but I tested it here, this outfit has a lot of bugs so I don’t include it in the package:

Reactions: liutu

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
has a classic outfit for mai shiranui made by Vinovel (zipmod), but I tested it here, this outfit has a lot of bugs so I don’t include it in the package:
Thanks, i going to take a look.

47Haven

Jan 30, 2018
What does 'bought out' on anziguan's pixiv tag means? Does it mean that they're no longer selling said mod? I tried contacting them for the Angewomon mod but they straight up deleted my PM.

Anesthesya

Jun 6, 2020
Is there any difference on putting mods in MyMods folder or Sideloader Modpack?
Can i move whatever is in MyMods to Sideloader Modpack and vice-versa?

I'm experiencing some freezing when clicking on the menu of load or save character cards. I feel it would be normal to freeze a bit when saving and loading the card itself, but not while just opening the menu of saving or loading, so i was wondering if there's known way to organize these mods folders in a manner that improves the load time of this menu.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Is there any difference on putting mods in MyMods folder or Sideloader Modpack?
Can i move whatever is in MyMods to Sideloader Modpack and vice-versa?

I'm experiencing some freezing when clicking on the menu of load or save character cards. I feel it would be normal to freeze a bit when saving and loading the card itself, but not while just opening the menu of saving or loading, so i was wondering if there's known way to organize these mods folders in a manner that improves the load time of this menu.
if you move the mods from the mymods folder to the siderloader modpack folder, it can happen that when you update the mods for the stnoise server it will delete the mods that you moved, as the STN servers only leave the mods listed on her server, exactly for that's why the mymods folder exists (as the name says, a folder reserved for storing your own mods).

leave the game on the SSD will help, also some cards may take a few minutes to load it depends a lot on the card this is standard.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
That is quite an effort, it looks great-thank you for sharing it! I'm hoping Rachel gets her outfit from Ninja Gaiden someday.

By the way, I'm using your Pack Mods v1 for HS2, and there was a missing mod for the Chun Li outfit (hs2_chunli). It can be found here for anyone else who wants it:
most of those mods were originaly in the STN Pack, but have been removed - together with the entire "Bleeding Edge" Folder because they can be unstable / cause issues, thats why that stuff is in a folder caled "KnownProblems" so anyone can get them from that site but at ones own risk.

regardles of that, i still have all of the mods from their that are needed for whatever i have in the game, and so far i had no issues, but still no guarantee

Anesthesya

Jun 6, 2020
if you move the mods from the mymods folder to the siderloader modpack folder, it can happen that when you update the mods for the stnoise server it will delete the mods that you moved, as the STN servers only leave the mods listed on her server, exactly for that's why the mymods folder exists (as the name says, a folder reserved for storing your own mods).

leave the game on the SSD will help, also some cards may take a few minutes to load it depends a lot on the card this is standard.
I should have asked this earlier lol, i might need to update and see if i'm gonna lose some mods that i put in the sideloader, good thing my game is still pretty fresh so it will be easy replacing whatever it ends up deleting. Thx for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes