73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSN2

Jul 15, 2020
Package 4.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1185955
Package 4.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 7.9GB RIP- Extracted 12GB~)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Version)
Can you give new/updated files separately, it will minimize time and no need to download which have downloaded earlier, cheers

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Package 4.0 for Honey Select 2 (new mods, cards, scenes, coordinates, poses) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1185955
Package 4.0 Google Drive All in One HS2 (Maximum Size 7.9GB RIP- Extracted 12GB~)

BYPASS GDRIVE:
create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 3.2 DX (My Version)
Unable to download your package because it says the download quota has been exceeded.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Unable to download your package because it says the download quota has been exceeded.
this happens because there are many people accessing the file, it has to be quick to be among the first and download the files, you can try the ByPass Google Drive, see if it works for you.

of course you need to have a google account before downloading, I find it difficult to quota already been reached since the link is new.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
You need to login to your gmail account if that's the case or create one. also krorus can upload this to another mirror site like mega as well but it's not fair to ask that since he is done so much. I hope someone else will do it.

Reactions: krorus123

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
this happens because there are many people accessing the file, it has to be quick to be among the first and download the files, you can try the ByPass Google Drive, see if it works for you.

of course you need to have a google account before downloading, I find it difficult to quota already been reached since the link is new.
I got it now. I guess I just had to wait a bit.

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I once again want to apoligize to all who may feel offended by my words, it definately is not my intention. I just wanted to share my opinion. We all have different tastes, some of us like it "more realistic" others more extrem - one way or another - and thats ok, everyone will pick whatever he likes. Also again, please keep in mind that English is not my Native Language, so at times my choice of wording may be slightly less "favourable" and could end up offending some people, without me even noticing it, again sorry for that. Last thing i want to cause here is Drama, we are all here to have Fun, so lets have Fun and keep up the good work, Cheers! (y)

• Sad

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
I was very offended, I'm even thinking about doing nothing else here, just live like a vegetable here on the forum expecting something from others and doing nothing like many here do, I would have a lot less work, in fact I was one of those at the time of HS1. :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: make a yuffi better than this one I want to see .
I think it is the fourth time that it is inconvenient with your personal taste, I could shake your post just above your cards (thin and with a strange face), but I do not do it because I know that the person can be upset.

look just the difference of my cards on the face to yours, seriously there is no comparison without offense.
you have to greatly improve your skills in creating cards in HS2, and this is not done with little experience in HS.
View attachment 1187310
Look iam sorry ok, i didnt even know that you are editing all those characters inside your packs yourself, i thought that you collect most of them from various sources and bundle them together for a nice pack, if i had known this i would definately choose my words more wisely, i was messaged by someone who told me this, thats why i posted the apoligy, and i just deleted that post, also keep in mind that iam still fairly new here, so i dont know whats going on, i dont know whos doing what, so just accept my apoligy and bear with me please.

Regarding that one character of mine compared to your 2, those are 2 Characters who are supposed to look "Realistic" vs One that is supposed to look Cartonish, or would you consider the Characters from Sailor Moon "Realistic looking"?

Anyway, i accept that i did a mistake for just not knowing any better and aploligize, but saying that you think about quitting...really? Because of a newbie like me who did a mistake?

Lets just Chillex and Peace out, no one wants a drama, and i certainly dont want to be the cause of drama.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
You are all free to do whatever you feel right but please try always to keep the tone down, there is no reason to take it personal if someone else has different taste i do admit that he could have possible use others words but from what i can see is a new user with not even 50 post, i do believe he didn't know that it was you to edits the cards Krorus123 but let me tell you something, if from a side there are people who dislike what you do from the other point of view there are people who enjoy your time spent and you should only care of those who enjoy it, life is not always white or black, is both.
Do whatever you feel right to but would be bad for those who count on you, let the water flow for both of you <3

• Red Heart

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
You are all free to do whatever you feel right but please try always to keep the tone down, there is no reason to take it personal if someone else has different taste i do admit that he could have possible use others words but from what i can see is a new user with not even 50 post, i do believe he didn't know that it was you to edits the cards Krorus123 but let me tell you something, if from a side there are people who dislike what you do from the other point of view there are people who enjoy your time spent and you should only care of those who enjoy it, life is not always white or black, is both.
Do whatever you feel right to but would be bad for those who count on you, let the water flow for both of you <3
thank you for your point of view, but for me the package will only contain only the mods and official cards (roy12, cunihinx, xyth24 and other moders), I was really bad with all this, imagine you have a huge job together everything in a single package, and simply after a certain time people come and are joking with their cards, the people who like my cards I already know will send them only in private now.

• Sad
Reactions: Agreyan

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
thank you for your point of view, but for me the package will only contain only the mods and official cards (roy12, cunihinx, xyth24 and other moders), I was really bad with all this, imagine you have a huge job together everything in a single package, and simply after a certain time people come and are joking with their cards, the people who like my cards I already know will send them only in private now.
Yo man, that's sad, please don't stop posting a lot of people likes your cards! we were just pointing out a stilystic decision it's not about beeing bad or good, if you like to make your cards more realistic im sure there is people who loves that. Personally i like more cartoonish bodies for cartoonish characters but if you want to make them more human that's the way to go and surely a lot of people will like it; im the first that downloads your cards. I think it's objective the measure of a body, and theres no way to discuss that; what s subjective is personal taste and a lot of people doesnt like my cards because they're too thin, i take into account that but i still keep posting because i want this to be part of my style, because i like cartoon accuracy and there's no way their bodies are human or realistic most of the time.

#wearecreators #free krorus123

• Red Heart
Apr 23, 2018
remembering that this 4.0 package will be a base version of my package, the next updates will be separately only with the news (5.0 in the future), I recommend that everyone download this version 4.0, as the other versions will only be a complement to 4.0.

so you don't have to download everything again.
Hello. I have been having trouble accessing the link. Every time I tried to enter, sends me to the error 404, as you can see below. What I am doing wrong?

Javo0307

Dec 15, 2018

HS2 MODS
here the new package, including only the mods and the Standards Cards (Maximum Size 5GB ZIP - 8GB Extracted)
Thank you. I'm kinda new with HS, how I install this? I just need to replace the files and thats all?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Pack Mods v1 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Overlays) google drive again.
[BR] Pack Mods v1.png
Pack Mods v1 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 5+0.5=5.5GB RIP - Extracted 9GB~)

BYPASS GDRIVE:

- Version 3.2 DX (My Game Version)

this will be the new Basic version, I recommend that everyone download it, as the next updates will be separate, and therefore you will need this initial pack.

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Forgive me if I'm wrong but, your pack doesn't seem to contain all the K1T0 & K1TN (free) Patreon Mods. At least it didn't in the previous version. Just thought I'd let you know. Thank you for your excellent work!
yes, because I only downloaded some of it, only those that were to my liking, but you can download something that pleases you directly from the site or discord illusion

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
This looks wonderful, thank you!! I will definitely try this out. Have you considered contacting ScrewThisNoise to see whether he wants to include these mods in his next pack officially? :)
no, because my repack contains mods that have not yet been officially made available by the original author, so it cannot be added to another repack. screwthisnoise only offers mods that are available for free official.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I finally got around to downloading and installing the mod, which was missing the irises. I went to the requirements on Roy's page and downloaded all updated required mods and for some reason the game went back into Japanese and the face of every mod became a generic looking one. Downloaded a new repack of HS2 and reinstalled Rachel, irises are still missing. Any ideas?
so you did something wrong, download the dx 3.2 package with the essentials (game and plugins) and then download my additional mods package, you just need to do this initially.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you. I'm kinda new with HS, how I install this? I just need to replace the files and thats all?
follow the steps:
1- extract my package
2- copy and paste to the main folder of the game (if asked to replace you can accept)
3- go to the card editions within the game and look for the patreon folder (no edited) if you made it, it should contain all the original cards of the mod authors and just load and change to your liking. remembering that this package only works on HS2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes