73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys is there any link dumps for all the mods posted in this topic?
Or has anyone uploaded them all to one location?

Just asking before i start searching ever page lol.
not for all links, 73's mods has one

Reactions: kamina

MRtt0

Mar 14, 2021
Based on he joined the crew of overprotective porters

Also in the there is this fragment:

So i guess it's safe to say that there will be no public release for most (if not all) of his upcoming ports, specially Tifa since she's quite popular and the only way to get her -from him- is through the 50$ tier and asking for her... which sucks.
As someone that supported some HS patreon artist (Xeyniu included) and never shared a mod, these new Patreon regulations makes me sad, because they are not done to prevent their mods to get leaked, but to gouge me as a customer.

With this method, when I sub a month, I literally get nothing of his patreon, other than whatever mod he decides to launch that month, if I want something old, that I couldn't get because I didnt' see it, or because that month I couldn't pay for it, I have to pay almost 5x time the value of the mod. I find it incredibly exploitative for the customer.

Some modders are so obsessed to prevent something that at the end is almost impossible to prevent, that ends up hurting their customers.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Rondo Breeze Swimsuit from DOAXVV for HS by Garnetfanatico

1.png
2.png
Succubus Queen from Vindictus for HS2 by Xyth24

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pw: f95zone

1617552889322.png

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
As someone that supported some HS patreon artist (Xeyniu included) and never shared a mod, these new Patreon regulations makes me sad, because they are not done to prevent their mods to get leaked, but to gouge me as a customer.

With this method, when I sub a month, I literally get nothing of his patreon, other than whatever mod he decides to launch that month, if I want something old, that I couldn't get because I didnt' see it, or because that month I couldn't pay for it, I have to pay almost 5x time the value of the mod. I find it incredibly exploitative for the customer.

Some modders are so obsessed to prevent something that at the end is almost impossible to prevent, that ends up hurting their customers.
I've supported a couple of creators as well and entirely agree, removing the power of choice from our own purchases is a dumb decision, really far from consumer friendly since it ends up as a way to overcharge new followers than a way to protect works (the common excuse). I'd even say it achieves the opposite result: it encourages looking for workarounds to get their works for the least possible money, no matter if it's from resellers, traders, or from neat people sharing them for free either to friends or third party sites like this forum.

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
From xyth.
Numerical values such as the head are adjusted.
After I re-modified it turned out that the xyth version of tamaki is better in the hair section than the darkruler version for the whole, and for facial expressions it might be better tohave a dark ruler from my opinion :HideThePain:
example : Left Xyth ver & Right Darkruler ver
20210405162048471.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes