[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PPmilk

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys I'm not the best at creating models so I was wondering if anybody could tweak one of the models I've made previously. This is her card. She's kinda like an older sister that works at some company (idk you decide which company). I thought she was quite good when I first made her a bit ago. Seeing the posts on this forum tho, I realize there are way better models than mine. So I propose that one of you try to tweak or remake her in your own style. HS2ChaF_20210314185001292.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
mr wrong tubes help!!

i tried ur video, it was a great help as i didn't really know how to use the material editor.

i tried loading ur new cards, but it says i am missing [[Hanmen] NextGenTex] and the skin is loading greys and blacks for different cards.

can u share missing mod, mod link is fine too
Thanks for checking it out!

As mentioned in the original post, you'll need either the full version or the free beta of Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Textures/Shaders. Pick this up

This mod requires you be running GraphicsMod, it's not compatible with DHH- switch over to this via the initsetting executable in your game's root folder ;)

Reactions: Corbo

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
mr wrong tubes help!!

i tried ur video, it was a great help as i didn't really know how to use the material editor.

i tried loading ur new cards, but it says i am missing [[Hanmen] NextGenTex] and the skin is loading greys and blacks for different cards.

can u share missing mod, mod link is fine too

Depends, now Hanmen has his shaders for free and certain beta skins. However, the skins hanmen uses are $10. Personally I feel they're worth it, but to each his own. As for the grey skins, make sure that graphics mod is enabled (in intsettings on load up), press F5 and that post processing is enabled. Hanmen's skins appear black or grey if post processing is disabled.

Personally, I like to use Hanmen's skins the most, but IncQ has sold me more on Nyaacho skins because they look slightly more natural for milfs. Hooh's Pogskin is also pretty good and the only want if you want an all over freckle body.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
I tried something similar when the neck seam problem got really bad, but the problem I've always run into adjusting the neck length is that the jawline starts to clip horribly, which looks really unnatural and also has a knock-on effect to poses and animations, too. Until I figured out Material Editor, I was mostly getting around it in my Studio time with chokers, hair physics and lighting to hide the seam as much as I could.

As for favourite cards, I think the first card in my last dump, Mharie, has been updated and posted here more times than any other of mine, I think, though I am partial to a redhead :ROFLMAO:

I try to avoid using fusion too much once I really get a girl right and Jewel, the girl you pointed out, is certainly one I'm really proud of. Using fusion, even on your own stuff, tends to make every card you make look pretty samey, and I try to keep my creations as varied as possible. If not only for myself, but for the peeps out there who like and download my stuff :)

Variety is spice of life and all that ;)
I think I mostly didn't encounter any jawline clips because I particulary prefer a more pronounced lower-part of the face, but I remember working on a few particular complexions that suffered from that; way I see it, it's mostly about small adjusts to head side, neck length (thanks for reminding me) and head width.

Almost all of my characters have more jaw than breasts but 5 of them are owners of either weak chins or jaws as it seemed more fitting, and it has worked wonders to lower their head. I know proof is pretty meaningless when it comes to this, but my profile picture is one of the last models I worked on, a few days after discovering all of what I said. No seams or mold and her neck fits perfectly with the head; unfortunately I don't have many other examples as I didn't take a lot of photos before my computer ran its course.

As for the women, I feel you, out of my little Alice at least a few dozen good base cards have been born; hell, even made two different versions of her, an older and conserved and a fatter and leaned-back. I also have her to thank for making me try and search far and wife for parameters I'd eventually discover works best for other girls; also the reflective eyes, face width, jaw proportions I like. All the bases for more realistic body proportions as well, longer arms that actually reach the middle-thigh or a hands that are a little bigger with longer but slim fingers.

Alice was the first and last character I worked on, wish I was able to continue working and finding things on her more but I'm just glad I still have her saved and hopefully not corrupted.

She has been confused for a boy a few times, and either Rena or Mirrela get a lot more compliments. So I guess I have a thing for girls that look like boys or that are a bit ugly...?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys I'm not the best at creating models so I was wondering if anybody could tweak one of the models I've made previously. This is her card. She's kinda like an older sister that works at some company (idk you decide which company). I thought she was quite good when I first made her a bit ago. Seeing the posts on this forum tho, I realize there are way better models than mine. So I propose that one of you try to tweak or remake her in your own style. View attachment 1119240
I'd love to help with that, but surely there's no need to be humble here; your card looks fine, man. In reality it only needs to look good to you, so as long as it does, all other cards just exist alongside yours.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Please somebody post dua Lipa or ava Max card thank you
You asked for Dua Lipa twice and you said it is not working with the card you have. I'm just curious, Wich game you have ? Honey Select 2 ? Honey Select ? Al Shoujo ? Wich version you have ? Honey Select 2 card cannot work in Honey Select and vice versa. Al Shoujo and Honey Select 2 can work .

Last edited:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I made a new merchant for Al-Shoujo :) Tall athletic exotic woman with a big juicy breast. I called her Luana (But she keeps the same default name in Al-Shoujo Game). Compatible with Honey Select 2, I create her there ;) I made two versions (only clothes change) , one more reserved ,one more naughty ;) . You will have the choice , Enjoy :)

Just in case if you don't know how to replace de default merchant model , I took some screenshot with red square. Just follow them in order ;) .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cards

HS2ChaF_20210403022037279.png HS2ChaF_20210403024027027.png

Cards NXGT Hanmen skin

HS2ChaF_20210403033356668.png HS2ChaF_20210403033151857.png

Mockba lwr

Apr 18, 2018
Cheerio!

I have HSResolveMoreSlotID program for detect card and I get it easily. This for Honey Select 1.

But...

Honey Select 2 Libido DX those ... I can't find for the program in detect on the card. I have no idea what's wrong.

can you help and explain?

Sorry for my grammar.

I left 2 this card and I wanted to find it.
3e09c03a51311673cdfa89fab6304ed3d1414ed8.png 9a622035baf77e871ba3f40819289ce296dc3d93.png

Countenance look nice! :love:

Rojack78

Sep 11, 2018
You asked for Dua Lipa twice and you said it is not working with the card you have. I'm just curious, Wich game you have ? Honey Select 2 ? Honey Select ? Al Shoujo ? Wich version you have ? Honey Select 2 card cannot work in Honey Select and vice versa. Al Shoujo and Honey Select 2 can work .
I have honey select 2

Reactions: Joeyjojo067

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Cheerio!

I have HSResolveMoreSlotID program for detect card and I get it easily. This for Honey Select 1.

But...

Honey Select 2 Libido DX those ... I can't find for the program in detect on the card. I have no idea what's wrong.

can you help and explain?

Sorry for my grammar.

I left 2 this card and I wanted to find it.
View attachment 1121234 View attachment 1121236

Countenance look nice! :love:
I quite not understand very well what you are asking. I was pretty sure that I saw this face in Krorus123 pack. She is in ''Top Rated'' folder in his pack.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
View attachment 1121592

Link the post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5467210

Package 2.0: mods characters and clothes, scene, overlays, coordinate, cards, Studio, poses, DHH Custom.

Cool my models are there :D Thanks a lot Krorus, it mean something for me :) . I appreciate .(y)

Edit : Awesome work to other creators . Keep it Up ! :cool:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes