[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I hadn't heard of anyone trying it yet. As long as the editor saves the metadata correctly there shouldn't be a problem. Most are just using the cardframe/editor backgrounds and the front frame to achieve the same effect. You'd have to make either for each card if you're going to only use them for a specific character, otherwise you could use them for others as well without having to edit each card.
Take a look at loder110 and Baxonius' cards to see what can be done with the front frame. I've seen close-ups done with a screen cap for the background of some cards as well. I've done just that with one of my cards for an example, with the text on the front frame.
I use a mod from manlymarco. Card Image Replacer v1.0
so easy and you can change all card and keep all skill whiteout lost skill.
first with photoshop or whatever then save picture then replace original card with his tool.
he make a lots tools mods and others, check out that.

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020
Beach and Forest Home.

No collisions. Only 5 Light Bulbs.

Ctrl-C & Ctrl-V doesn't work... Ahem.

37 Hours later. And 4th version done. You can select with shift more then one then copy or drag.

I don't wanna talk about the 2 odd snags. or the stairs. DONT F#$%! TOUCH THE STAIRS! Don't ask for hand rails either. Deal with it.

This is why I never really was into CAD work.

The Home Design interface could be worse... A LOT WORSE. like AutoCad ver. 1 worse.

View attachment 536275

Completed 100x100 home. fix the field for your self. and the First floor open as well.

Imagine being a Billionare and commissioning something like this. I'm sure it's great in ones head. Then you are done living there after 2 days.

*Edit I'm installing the building collision .cs bypass now. If this isn't worth of a A- on the Architecture Thesis
Aesthetic
exam I don't know what will.
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Djaxxx

Jan 24, 2018
anyone posted the mega link from the illusion uploader rip before ?
if not so i will post it here - comes from [screwthisnoise] for ppl which has problems with the illusion uploader ingame, contains a LOT of cards etc from nearly all illusion games...
its posted originally on the official illusion discord

illusion discord.jpg

illusion cards.jpg

the link:

btw feel free to post in other illusion threads - too lazy for this action.. :D

Last edited:

loder110

Nov 23, 2019
i update via innitsetting.exe from betterrepack (screwthisnoise). there are quite a few mods available every few weeks u might like. also over at Discord illusion channel will be posted most stuff. i think the hairs is hooh hair

oraoraoraHAPA

Jan 31, 2020

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Where can I find more realistic looking card? Or is there a mod for making the graphics more realistic? Thanks
there are mods that help with that, but i recommend to choose a card you like and change it the way you think it's more realistic.
with different skin, different hair, face structure, boob shape, figure....
everything is allready in the repack

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Unfortunately unable to share this one. I've made a custom face and body freckles overlay that turns out to make the card too heavy to share here... (26 Mo). If you guys have any idea how to share this one which is my favorite by far !
add a MEGA or Google link to your post to share
nice thing that

samurey

Dec 22, 2019
Please don't do this to this thread.
I don't mind having screen caps to show examples for a posted card, or in this case having a link to it, but would prefer that they be under a spoiler or at least thumbnailed.
This thread was started to share cards, not be an ego-boosting "Hey guys, look what I've done!" picture thread.
Sorry I did not realize this was violating the thread rules. I'm not used to forums.
My aim was actually to ask how to share my card due to strict regulations on attachment sizes.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
She played strip poker with her friends. very reluctantly but she didn't want to be the party pooper.
she lost, and her special dare was to stay naked the rest of the evening.
but since she is extremely shy, she tried to cover up all the time, so they lockt her up.
never in her live she felt more vulnerable and exposed.
..... soo humiliating....

Unbenannt.png

AISChaF_20200215214259542.png

I'd wish the elbows wouldn't look so awkward.....

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes