[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
She played strip poker with her friends. very reluctantly but she didn't want to be the party pooper.
she lost, and her special dare was to stay naked the rest of the evening.
but since she is extremely shy, she tried to cover up all the time, so they lockt her up.
never in her live she felt more vulnerable and exposed.
..... soo humiliating....

View attachment 553784

View attachment 553785

I'd wish the elbows wouldn't look so awkward.....
My second attempt on Yui. tried to make her a little more mature (she is 23) and way more cute..... yeah i know... kind of opposing, but i'm very pleased with the result :love:

the last time yuis friends had so much fun with their little plaything, they decided to shame her even more.
it was planed to go to a ren fair a while ago. so they played another game yui could not win, and her special task this time was to dress up as a slave girl at the ren fair.

''noooo please, they hurt.... and its so embaressing... everyone will see.... please''

''put your hands away and present yourself like a good little slavegirl''
''if you cover anything, you spend the whole day in handcuffs''

''no please, i'll do anything.... don't make me go there like this...''

''Yui, do you know what's the best part about this?''
''seeing you as ashamed and hummiliated as possible, so there is no way we won't go.
''and i promise, you will be ashamed and hummiliated way beyond your imagination''

as she heard that she felt a strange tingle down there. it could not be she is such a pervert.....

hhhhhjju.png hhzzuiu.png
kii.png

AISChaF_20200215202539435.png

too cute.....

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
My second attempt on Yui. tried to make her a little more mature (she is 23) and way more cute..... yeah i know... kind of opposing, but i'm very pleased with the result :love:

the last time yuis friends had so much fun with their little plaything, they decided to shame her even more.
it was planed to go to a ren fair a while ago. so they played another game yui could not win, and her special task this time was to dress up as a slave girl at the ren fair.

''noooo please, they hurt.... and its so embaressing... everyone will see.... please''

''put your hands away and present yourself like a good little slavegirl''
''if you cover anything, you spend the whole day in handcuffs''

''no please, i'll do anything.... don't make me go there like this...''

''Yui, do you know what's the best part about this?''
''seeing you as ashamed and hummiliated as possible, so there is no way we won't go.
''and i promise, you will be ashamed and hummiliated way beyond your imagination''

as she heard that she felt a strange tingle down there. it could not be she is such a pervert.....

View attachment 555083 View attachment 555085
View attachment 555087

View attachment 555088

too cute.....
i just realised that the nipple stretchers aren't there when you load the card..... that sucks...... common problem with some mods :cautious:
sry 4 that... the bells just float and her nipples look awkward.....
i will make another slave girl Yui without problematic mods...

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
''no, that is not possible, i cannot just show my breasts around at a ren fair with so many people. I will not be able to bear the shame. please please please give me the top back, i will do everything when we are back home....''

ssseee.png

''you will do everything anyway, a slave girl has to obey''
'' and i see you cover your breasts again, you know what that means''
''here, take the handcuffs and lock your hands behind your back''

''noooooo not that, please i will obey....''

''okay good, than do it''

''no i meant...... i won't be able to....''

''yes, you won't be able to cover your breasts or hide. they will be expost and for everyone to see and abslolutely helpless and vulnerable''
''and you will do it yourself''
'' now, put the handcuffs on''

''oh no....''

*klick*

*klick*

and that was the moment where the tingeling came back

sssssss.png

568995_AISChaF_20200215202539435.png

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes