Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
aigirl2.jpg

Overview:
This thread will act as a mod sharing/mod directory for AI girl, a 2019 h-game released by ILLUSION. I've been given permission by F95 to create the thread so please go talk with him about it before you go about deleting it.

The purpose of the thread is to help the community maintain a list of ongoing mods/repacks, help with modding, and potential creation of mods. Mods here will be sorted by category and inside the categories they will be sorted by date of update with the most recent dated mod being put up first. I plan to keep the thread updated as much as possible, users are free to post mods they find and I will add them to the long list of mods, be sure to keep discussion here about the mods and not general gameplay!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST A MOD PLEASE DO SO WITH THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
[Modder][THUMBNAIL IMAGE][Name of Mod][version number][date of update (m/d/y)] [DOWNLOADS]
Example: [Color][Image][Thicc skin texture][v2.0][10/25/19][MEGA-GOOGLE-ETC]

Thread Update: 2019-10-28
Game/Creator: -
Language: For now only ENGLISH mods accepted

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Resources:

This thread is for modding discussion only, posts about the game itself will be deleted.

LIST OF MODS

CHEATS
[Un1imit3d][ ModifiedAssembly.jpg ][Modified assembly-csharp][v1.0][10/28/19][ - ]
[DHH][ Madworldv112.jpg ][DHH Mad World][v1.1.2][10/27/19][ - ]
[ ][ Scriptloaderhorse.jpg ][Scriptloader][v1.0][10/27/19][ - ]
CLOTHING
[FQQ][ FFFQpantyhose.jpg ][Pantyhose][v1.0][10/27/19][[ - ]
[ ][ Roy12Micro.jpg ]Micro Bikini][v1.0][10/27/19][ - ]
MISC
[ ][ PushUpv1.0.jpg - ][PushUpPlugin][v1.0][10/28/19][ - ]
[Un1imit3d][Translated H positions][v1.0][10/28/19][ - ]
[Itkatsu][ SpeakWitnosilly.jpg ][Speak with no silly][v1.0][10/28/19][ - ]
[ ][ unknown.png ][ENG Launcher W/ Studio Support][v1.0][10/25/19][ - ]
[ ][ AiLightSettings.jpg ][AI_LightSettings][v2.0.0][10/25/19][ - ]
TEXTURES / GRAPHICS
[Nyaacho][ NyaachoSkinUpdate0.1.0.jpg ][Nyaacho Body Skin][v0.1.0][ - ]
[Nyaacho][ NyaachoSkinUpdate0.1.0.jpg ][Nyaacho Faceskin][v0.1.0][ - ]
[DHH][ DHHGraphicsv110.jpg ][DHH Graphic Enhancer][v1.1.0][10/27/19][ - ]
[Pixler][ PixlerFemaleUncen.jpg ][Female Uncensor][v2.0.7][10/26/19][ - - ]

Last edited:

adSHJKBASHJB

Oct 21, 2019
The file downloaded from mega asks for a password. The mediafire link works without. Please update with password or remove the mega link: Textures/Graphics --> [DHH][][DHH Graphic Enhancer][v1.0.0a][10/25/19]

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The file downloaded from mega asks for a password. The mediafire link works without. Please update with password or remove the mega link: Textures/Graphics --> [DHH][][DHH Graphic Enhancer][v1.0.0a][10/25/19]
Mega is the original link and the password can be found in the mod image. I'm keeping both up because I tried like 6 other uploaders and MF was the only one that was able to complete for some reason.

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
Is there any hope whatsoever of a lighting overhaul? The assets are great, but I feel like the lighting makes everything but the characters look super lifeless

Feb 23, 2019
Did I do something wrong during the repack (unpack) installation or is there something we should do? Or is the uncensor only for the breasts? the crotch area is just skin in the game. Edit: Ah, I installed the uncensor selector, but now I get the blank nipples bug - looking forward to a fix ^_^

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thread updated, see changelog for details.

Color Please be tyrannical in dealing with unrelated post (such as questions about gameplays). It will be much cleaner and easier to navigate. I already give up reading the main thread now.

Also, post link to girl's booru page like
Unfortunately I don't have mod powers to delete anymore but I will be reporting them and they should be getting deleted. I'll add the booru page to resources, thank you.

is one of my favorites sites to download cards, if you're gonna post Booru link, this one might be useful too.
Added to resources, thanks.

There is with more cards too
Added to resources, thanks.

Did I do something wrong during the repack (unpack) installation or is there something we should do? Or is the uncensor only for the breasts? the crotch area is just skin in the game. Edit: Ah, I installed the uncensor selector, but now I get the blank nipples bug - looking forward to a fix ^_^
The uncensor I just included should(?) be a fix for that. STN released it seperately so it may be a fix or it may be a way to test out and isolate that problem.

Reactions: JustAlexCC

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Cleaned the OP, I don't want to remove the post format yet, but I suggest moving to post the mods in regular posts and linking in the OP. The rest can stay, but as you can see the images don't well with inline formatting and you would have more space for screenshots and info.

Reactions: Deleted member 435

rikot

Apr 15, 2019
So I noticed that the in game character uploader/downlaoder seems to be working is that intended ?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
We finally got our first clothing mod bois, thread updated.

So I noticed that the in game character uploader/downlaoder seems to be working is that intended ?
Well...STN was surprised that it was able to work, does that mean he meant it to?No. Somehow illusion had it set up in a way that now even the repacks have access to the uploader/downloader somehow. I don't know what he did but even STN was surprised that it was working

How to use DHH mod cheat?
Instructions are clear in the image, just press F on the girl to knock her out.

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
anyone's uncensor mod working? I tried but it didn't work. Btw the hairy tits are funny, lucky there is undo uncensor.