Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 809283

Could someone please reupload the Repack as shareable? The drive link (only link) is currently not downloadable and uploader forgot to make it shareable. Impossible to circumvent by adding to drive (which sharing enables)

PhilMcrackin

Jul 24, 2019
Could someone please reupload the Repack as shareable? The drive link (only link) is currently not downloadable and uploader forgot to make it shareable. Impossible to circumvent by adding to drive (which sharing enables)
Wrong thread, buddy. This is for mod discussion only. This is the thread you're looking for.

Reactions: getier

MondoTough

Jan 14, 2018
Is there any kind of slider patch to make better tiny or bigger all parts of the body, or also the body?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone help me to get DHH Graphic Enhancer working?

I've copied all the files inside the game root folder as it says inside the instructions.
Also, I've downloaded the BepInEx program and put it inside the game folder but it's not working at all.

elmer9999

Oct 31, 2019
Hello dudes! I'm new in this particular forum, I usually pretty active on my original one (hongfire)
Is there a way to use PlayHome or any previous game Illusion Character card on this game?

By the way, I look forward tobe around. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a way to use PlayHome or any previous game Illusion Character card on this game?
Hi.
No.
Won't let you load it and when it starts, it recognizes and deletes it too.

Is there any kind of slider patch to make better tiny or bigger all parts of the body, or also the body?
If you have that 1.2 Repack...well maybe older ones have it too dunno...then it's already included.
You can check if you have
\Illusion AI\BepInEx\plugins\AI_BepisPlugins\AI_SliderUnlocker.dll
If you have it, then a Slider can get "unlocked" by typing something above the limit into the textbox next to the slider
Anyway it can be found on .
There is a script for scriptloader to unlock male height slider (by default hard locked at 75) on too.

Can someone help me to get DHH Graphic Enhancer working?

I've copied all the files inside the game root folder as it says inside the instructions.
Also, I've downloaded the BepInEx program and put it inside the game folder but it's not working at all.
fix.PNG
Is your problem in studioneo ? Then maybe hotfix will work for you.

Last edited:

JKerman

Nov 1, 2019
Any idea of whether it'll support any Illusion VR mods, or will such a mod have to made completely from scratch?

Sedeferes

Nov 20, 2018
There was a mod called StudioAnimSync.dll for other Studios that synced and selected sex animations automatically so you didn't have to manually pick animations for each character. Is there something similar for this game? Right now you have to click on a girl, choose one animation, then click on a guy to select the same animation on the list - it is very inconvenient. Ctrl+left click doesn't work either, it only matches the speed and position of the animation.

mantrihew

Jul 26, 2017
man can you separate studio and game plugin in misc section, since most people only play for studio

Last edited:

13h049dun9

Sep 9, 2017
My character model disappeared in Character Creation menu after i installed Un1imit3d's Modified assembly-csharp. I couldn't exit Character Creation menu too.
Does anyone have this problem ?

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
i have same problem but after adding stuff i quit game i change that file to original one and after that everything is good and you keep stuff no matter what

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Just an update with a friendly repack 2.0 and it's much more stable running at full tilt.