Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
So i take it the problem with the uncensoring is taking a few days.
I mean right now i can either have breasts with nipples, but only skin crotch, or i can have nicely detailed pussy though only skin breasts with skin nipples. xD
Or is there a fix for that? Tried both the provided upgrade and seperate uncensor thingy and the other one where you can select the body.

Also the male uncensor is not yet done, is it?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Oh how i'm glad F95zone is doing this ! Hongfire just doesn't work anymore and that place is what i think the best source to look for mods.

Reactions: c94_25637

kenshiro2k

Jul 5, 2017
Is there max resource or money cheat pls, the cheat added is good but normal trainer or cheat will help alot.
thanks in advance (^_^)/

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there max resource or money cheat pls, the cheat added is good but normal trainer or cheat will help alot.
thanks in advance (^_^)/
Yeah, a Cheat Engine table would be nice with this game. Seeing as it has actual gameplay this time around.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
thanks in advance (^_^)/
Someone would need to build a trainer hack for it since the values are all variables. IE you have your inventory numbers, the numbers for the box, the numbers on the trader, the numbers for random spawns in the world etc. If you isolate the number on your person, you usually cannot mod it as there are other connected values related to the actual item. A save editor would be more optimal, but also would require more scripting.

For trader money (keep in mind, it is a barter point system not actual currency, ergo you get none back after the trade) simply farm up several 3+ of any item with a value greater than 3. Open cheat engine, select AI_Shoujo then enter the trader. Place one item up for lets say 5 value. Run a new search in cheat engine for 5. When it's done swap back to the trader and put up another of the same item, now 10. Run the next search for 10. That should isolate it, it is 3 dec strands of data usually. If not then go 15 and/or 20 and repeat until you have 5 or less numbers. Add them all then switch the value to 9999. Buy out the trader (be sure to exchange 1 item for the trade or it won't work). If you leave the box ticked and the cheat remains active, for so long as you don't log out/reload, this includes changing character details etc., it will stay locked at the same address, but once you relog the game in any way you will need to search again for the new address...

Also, with crafting items, you can duplicate most of the base items by running a generic 4byte search for exact values. However, most of the items like carbon, you cannot do so directly (carbon I believe is an exception to this rule though). So if you need more charcoal, wooden boards, or pieces of glass, just duplicate the level 1 wood item and build them via the recipes. It's far less complicated than trying to find the floats for the other items. Most items have more than 1 strand of addresses. So if you see 12 rows and all show a red previous value of 49 and a new value of 44 -- then they are all wood. However, most of the addresses seem to be dynamic and are probably signed as time based (easy anticheat kind of stuff) so once you log out the value will change on MANY (I don't know if it is even most or all) items making designing a trainer or cheat table difficult, as you would need to force hack a call from the game assets folders to spawn the item into the inventory as if you just picked it up. To do so you would need to open the Cheat Engine console and monitor the data as you looted things to isolate the addresses as they all spam past... It's far easier to duplicate low level items to get what you want...

Hopes this helps someone...

Reactions: MondoTough

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
Color
pls replace

MISC
[Itkatsu][SpeakWitnosilly.jpg][Speak with no silly][v1.0][10/28/19][ - ]

with this one. It's way more complete.

[ManlyMarco][ Unbenannt.PNG ][Github Translation][ ] (mentioned plugin link from the comment is )

other stuff
[Horse][ Unbenannt2.PNG ][Increase mouse sensitivity by 2x][v1.0][10/29/19][ ]

Last edited:

Lobuziak

Jun 18, 2018
Color
pls replace

MISC
[Itkatsu][SpeakWitnosilly.jpg][Speak with no silly][v1.0][10/28/19][ - ]

with this one. It's way more complete.

[ManlyMarco][ View attachment 444945 ][Github Translation][ ] (mentioned plugin link from the comment is )

other stuff
[Horse][ View attachment 444965 ][Increase mouse sensitivity by 2x][v1.0][10/29/19][ ]
What to do with this "[Increase mouse sensitivity by 2x][v1.0][10/29/19]" ?

Tomof1

Jan 25, 2018
What to do with this "[Increase mouse sensitivity by 2x][v1.0][10/29/19]" ?
uhm...
download the cs-file (right upper corner has the download button)
put the cs-file into "...Illusion AI\scripts".
You need script loader for that though.
If you use that repack from screwthatnoise..I think that was the name?...then to activate script loader move the content from
\Illusion AI\[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader into \Illusion AI or if not, download it..there is a link in the startpost for it.

Reactions: Lobuziak

xronin6

Nov 1, 2018
Mega is the original link and the password can be found in the mod image. I'm keeping both up because I tried like 6 other uploaders and MF was the only one that was able to complete for some reason.
Where is the download link?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Someone might wanna tell DHH to give an option for no AA at all; getting your framerate cut in half at 4K by an "option" you can't turn off is a tad ridiculous, nevermind you really don't need it at that resolution.

Reactions: KekKoo