KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm just... still waiting for the fixes.. I sincerely think that considering this game is well. More of a game than any other illusion game I can think of, I feel like before porting plugins from KK, we seriously should've gotten to fixing up as much as possible with the main game, optimizations and such before jumping to those.. But that's just my two cents, didn't really ask but, giving them anyways. It sucks to actually WANT to play, and you can't.. :confused:

I'd even take a basic render distance plugin, something to limit how much is rendered at once, I'll seriously take that much assuming that alone can improve FPS, just please.

runak

Jun 9, 2019
How did you get to that island? (the boat isnt working for me)

Yea me too i repaired the boat after i fixed the electricity , but i missed some dialogues i don't know , i dont have any interaction with the boat :(

the shop girl left but i don't know when she will come back, also i have a question how you can enter the door with the 2 footprint in the floor i called my girl to try to open it but it won't open :/
someone had this issue?

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
How did you get to that island? (the boat isnt working for me)
Well, I didn't do anything special, just restore to electricity after opening the door and repairing the boat and when interacting with it I should give you the option to change the island, but now I would like to know what I do, I'm stuck :whistle:

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Updater from R1 to R1.1 is now available at

How will updates be dealt with going forward
For Koikatsu, I usually keep my packs waiting till I've made a updater, I won't do that for AI until I reach R2. I'll upload any full packs first and then start working on a updater, so do keep that in mind, updaters will be delayed as compared to the full pack in the R1 gen.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just... still waiting for the fixes.. I sincerely think that considering this game is well. More of a game than any other illusion game I can think of, I feel like before porting plugins from KK, we seriously should've gotten to fixing up as much as possible with the main game
Agreed, its actually heartwarming to see Illusion slowly going back to his roots (like @Homemate) with this game gameplay wise, though I fear we'll have to wait for some official fixes and patches from Illusion to be integrated in the Better Repack before enjoying an almost bug-free experience

I've had a taste of the game mechanics and content yesterday, then stopped and currently waiting for some nice mods and more bugfixing as possible.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Agreed, its actually heartwarming to see Illusion slowly going back to his roots (like @Homemate) with this game gameplay wise, though I fear we'll have to wait for some official fixes and patches from Illusion to be integrated in the Better Repack before enjoying an almost bug-free experience

I've had a taste of the game mechanics and content yesterday, then stopped and currently waiting for some nice mods and more bugfixing as possible.
That's how it was for me, I finally played for a decent amount yesterday myself. I can't keep playing with the performance I have though. So long as my performance/FPS personally is consistent from 25-30 FPS, hopefully one or the other without dips, I'll be fine to play. I don't need 60 FPS to enjoy as game, as lately considered the new minimum.. :unsure:

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
I might be alone here, but I was really looking forward to this being a AAA looking version of an ILLUSION game. The assets, animations and everything are super solid, but the lighting effects in the game are so bad, it really breaks the illusion for me. Especially with all of the greenery in the game, nothing but the girls looks "alive"

If this game got a lighting overhaul, it would be a solid 11/10 for me.

mehtlpu

Aug 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "TrollkZor, publicación: 2575704, miembro: 625136"]
mi MC tiene un problema de dirección fija mientras camina MC no puede darse la vuelta, ¿alguien puede arreglar esto?
[/CITAR]
jugar en primera persona, presione la tecla 2

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Well, I didn't do anything special, just restore to electricity after opening the door and repairing the boat and when interacting with it I should give you the option to change the island, but now I would like to know what I do, I'm stuck :whistle:
Intersting, i did the same, repaired the thing, got a message "all areas unlocked", but i am missing the interaction for the island.(i also dont have the story-thing you have on the right side of the screen anymore)

Judging from the uploader for buildings, this is a widespread issue, since there isnt a single building for this island, and you are the first one i have seen to get onto that island.

Can i have your savegame, for testing purposes?

EDIT: Will try the update to 1.1, maybe illusions patch fixed this.

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
Updater from R1 to R1.1 is now available at

How will updates be dealt with going forward
For Koikatsu, I usually keep my packs waiting till I've made a updater, I won't do that for AI until I reach R2. I'll upload any full packs first and then start working on a updater, so do keep that in mind, updaters will be delayed as compared to the full pack in the R1 gen.
you're remind me of deathmarine from hf.. any relation ...

Reactions: mihon

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
Intersting, i did the same, repaired the thing, got a message "all areas unlocked", but i am missing the interaction for the island.(i also dont have the story-thing you have on the right side of the screen anymore)

Judging from the uploader for buildings, this is a widespread issue, since there isnt a single building for this island, and you are the first one i have seen to get onto that island.

Can i have your savegame, for testing purposes?

EDIT: Will try the update to 1.1, maybe illusions patch fixed this.
I have no problem with that although I would like if someone came to where I am and did something else I would like to know that I don't know what to do and I am completely stuck

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes