Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Think I'm just gonna hang back and wait for the game to get more stable before I try it again. Gonna keep seeding it on sukebei meanwhile, tho. Thank the goddess I have patience.
Stocking.gif

Reactions: Ninjadragon

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: traitlin

HentaiHeikki

Oct 23, 2019
The game is severely cpu-limited, because illusion cant get its draw-calls optimized properly.

graphically it should run on a toaster, but look at your gpu in taskmanager, it wond be over 30% or so at 1080p, all maxed out.

EDIT: While ims speaking of "runs on a toaster"... some of the textures are ugly as fuck.
Except it doesn't even use my cpu that much either, about 30% on all cores.

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
you probably added a card to the userdata/chara folder that's bad, try to remove recent additions, or check the output log file for details about what card is locking up the game.

In case you're using my R1.1 pack, did you apply the uncensor selector optional mod?
if it is the R1.1 pack but if you have to apply something manually I didn't do it, how do I do it?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Except it doesn't even use my cpu that much either, about 30% on all cores.
Mine neither, but graphics card also sits at 70% only, at 1440p maxed out, and the cpus is pretty much idle. (not even a single core is used properly, as it happens with older games)

This game really has some technical issues, and im not sure if mods can fix this. (probably not)

D

Deleted member 407196

How do i give food (eg grilled fish) to the girl? She's starving and i don't know what to do.
Also, if anyone could do a mod to skip the collecting animation it would be fantastic

BlackW1nd

Jul 24, 2018
Anyone found out hot to use H Items? I have Anal Vibrator and Camera which somehow may create new positions, also ones translation suggests it can be used from chest, but it doesn't seem to have any prompt.

Last edited:

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
I searched around and only found one poster that had the same problem with me. After the girl tells me to make a base I don't have any materials for it and everything is locked. I can't find anywhere to loot for materials and I can't access other areas.

Help please
Make a campfire. Find the campfire in the base build menu and then create it.
When you did the tutorial to pick up items, it's enough material to make a campfire. Once you make it, select it again and place it in the base.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
seem like i got wrong torrent from "a-s" it's not english translate and still censored

can someone give me link for eng translation and uncensored

translation at early page make game not reponding.

brezzer1995

Oct 22, 2019
I searched around and only found one poster that had the same problem with me. After the girl tells me to make a base I don't have any materials for it and everything is locked. I can't find anywhere to loot for materials and I can't access other areas.

Help please
The first and second area have lots of wood material to loot and can build a wooden walled home.
At building menu, everything is shown locked, you have to manually double clicked it to unlocked if you
have the material required for each item.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
read:
If you're using my R1.1 pack, the uncensor is in optional, this is due to a bug that makes nipples stop rendering

Anyone found out hot to use H Items? I have Anal Vibrator and Camera which somehow may create new positions, also ones translation suggests it can be used from chest, but it doesn't seem to have any prompt.
you just need to find a spot that allows the usage of them

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How do i give food (eg grilled fish) to the girl? She's starving and i don't know what to do.
Also, if anyone could do a mod to skip the collecting animation it would be fantastic
Heres what i figured out
1.Build a kitchen, store hot water and noodle cups in it. The girl will go and prepare it for herself.
She wont eat grilled fish (at least mine refuses to) Come to think of it, at the intro when she had to eat one, she said she really doesnt like the taste.
2. The only way for her to take medicine (at least i think - trust issue?), is if you build a storage chest, and store it in there. She will take it from there and cure herself.
3. If you f&ck Shan's brains out all night long without ever doing any H to your custom girl, she will become jealous and go nuts on you.

Still didnt figure out how to exit H scene (no icon so need a hotkey) if anyone can help? ( i can see the icon if i play in 1280x720 but the game looks awful in that resolution)

brezzer1995

Oct 22, 2019
At the stove menu, click 'vault' to transfer your cooked food and drinks. She will eat as she pleased.
But there's a time when I'm playing my girl starved and dropped to 0% even there's enough food and drinks at the vault.
I frantically talk to her on 'take advice' option to tell her to eat! Probably a bug idk

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes