Samga

Apr 4, 2017
At the stove menu, click 'vault' to transfer your cooked food and drinks. She will eat as she pleased.
But there's a time when I'm playing my girl starved and dropped to 0% even there's enough food and drinks at the vault.
I frantically talk to her on 'take advice' option to tell her to eat! Probably a bug idk
Try leaving noodle cups and hot water at the kitchen storage. Works for me

Reactions: brezzer1995
D

Deleted member 407196

Try leaving noodle cups and hot water at the kitchen storage. Works for me
So what you're saying is to leave the raw materials on the vault so the girl can cook?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Female uncensor (By pixler for the Trial, tested working with RTM)

Dragged up @pixler#5089 s uncensor from the trial version and packed it to make it more easily applyable:

This is a hardmod, and I normally wouldn't be distributing that, but it's a workaround till Uncensor Selector is fixed up, so there you go :p
This only uncensors females, not males, keep that in mind.

You might want to remove the \Bepinex\plugins\AI_Plugins\UncensorSelector.dll as well if you've applied that.

(Hardmod = unzip to the game root)

This allows you to have nipples still :p

**WARNING** Don't use pubic hairs with this mod active

Last edited:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
So what you're saying is to leave the raw materials on the vault so the girl can cook?
Yes, later on when she trusts you more, she will approach you when shes hungry, and tells you that she wants to prepare a specific dish and you need to gather the ingredients asap (shes really picky, she wont just eat anything you give to her f9.jpg )

thejackel

May 16, 2017
whats up with there not being walls with windows/doors in the building menu, good god its making building actual good looking buildings hella hard

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019

Dragged up @pixler#5089 s uncensor from the trial version and packed it to make it more easily applyable:

This is a hardmod, and I normally wouldn't be distributing that, but it's a workaround till Uncensor Selector is fixed up, so there you go :p
This only uncensors females, not males, keep that in mind.

You might want to remove the \Bepinex\plugins\AI_Plugins\UncensorSelector.dll as well if you've applied that.

(Hardmod = unzip to the game root)

This allows you to have nipples still :p

GOD SLAVE YOU ARE GOOD!

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
My girls keep getting stomach aches because they can't cook and eat "dark matter."
There are a plethora of already cooked things for them to eat, but no, they actively try to kill themselves.

I had them on and I can't stop laughing now

Reactions: ws4nba6y5e

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
My girls keep getting stomach aches because they can't cook and eat "dark matter."
There are a plethora of already cooked things for them to eat, but no, they actively try to kill themselves.

I had them on and I can't stop laughing now
My girl refuses to eat already cooked things. Build a kitchen, and place noodle cup + hot water into it. Let the girl prepare it. After a short while she will start to eat healthy food & going to get resilient to sickness

Does nobody know how to fix the screen stretch issue on 1920x1080?
Or a hotkey to exit H scene? (Cant see the door icon)

Last edited:

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
I think my pc is not enough powerful to handle this game.
FPS is very low in 720p and low setting
My specs: i3 2120 with GT 710 2GB

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
At the stove menu, click 'vault' to transfer your cooked food and drinks. She will eat as she pleased.
But there's a time when I'm playing my girl starved and dropped to 0% even there's enough food and drinks at the vault.
I frantically talk to her on 'take advice' option to tell her to eat! Probably a bug idk
maybe you just need a place there the girls can eat like a dinning table ?

rufiyaa

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone having any problems on the shadows or everything being too dark? or is the game really like this? I've already tried on the shadow settings, but yeah. still so dark.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes