manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
anyone else who question about how to feed the shoujos... they are RANDOM offcourse you need cooked food in the stove inventory i thing the longer you play the frequency of them getting food are increasing so when they are 100% hungry and they not/refuse to get food it's normal.... you could keep interact them so randomly the ai decide to run to the stove/get food.. i think.. happen to me once

Reactions: mbay16

manto2x

Oct 23, 2019
Updater from R1 to R1.1 is now available at

How will updates be dealt with going forward
For Koikatsu, I usually keep my packs waiting till I've made a updater, I won't do that for AI until I reach R2. I'll upload any full packs first and then start working on a updater, so do keep that in mind, updaters will be delayed as compared to the full pack in the R1 gen.
alas.. mega is very slow for me thanks anyway.. torrent ?...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
alas.. mega is very slow for me thanks anyway.. torrent ?...
I don't do torrents for updaters I'm afraid... Normally I'd offer to upload it to google, but seems people are having quite a bit of trouble with that as well... if anyone has any idea of alternative locations where I could host such things I'd be much obliged :)

MallsJor

Mar 4, 2019
This game is so frustrating. It is a decent base whose gameplay is kinda fun, but it runs like ass. Imagine paying 9800yen (90USD) for a game that looks bad and runs under 60fps on a 1080ti on low settings. Yet somehow I have lost hours playing this and building houses for my AI girls to live in....
Man, I'm on a 1060 6GB and have 60 fps on quality with some stutters here and there using the inital Repack (haven't tested 1.1 yet). How in the holliest of the fucks yours runs worse than mine? However the game is poorly optmized. The game is ridiculously resource intensive

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

Eerye

May 5, 2017
I really hope someone makes a plugin or smth that will allow you to change the names mid-game because I just can't remember to change them before finalizing initial character creation so now everyone is named Nimue in my game... :FacePalm:

Reactions: kped029

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
For a moment I thought that save was more advanced than mine, we are at the same stage that says "go to another island" depressing not knowing what to do
Try bringing a girl over.

This is just another "plot" to build on, but aside from "bring a girl there" i dont know what could end the story, as there is no story-marker on the map. (Keep in mind: it may be a bug.)

I really hope someone makes a plugin or smth that will allow you to change the names mid-game because I just can't remember to change them before finalizing initial character creation so now everyone is named Nimue in my game... :FacePalm:
Wasnt there a card editor somewhere? (since the game saves the girls as cards)

Last edited:

HentaiHeikki

Oct 23, 2019
Man, I'm on a 1060 6GB and have 60 fps on quality with some stutters here and there using the inital Repack (haven't tested 1.1 yet). How in the holliest of the fucks yours runs worse than mine? However the game is poorly optmized. The game is ridiculously resource intensive
I have no idea, I saw someone else talking that they had 60fps on 1060 too. But I had about 60 at the start area, but the abandoned city is where the frames drop in the 30-50 range.... Weird thing is that the game isn't intensive in any way (my cpu and gpu usage is around 50-40%)

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Hello.
I gust downloded the R1.1 but it not starting in full srceen.!
And I can't finde in the setting to chengit.
pls Help :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes