iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
I am not sure if someone has reported it or noticed it but when playing with a female character, it is impossible to take off her clothes, be she a woman or a futa, she does not take her clothes off, I report that just in case

• Wow
Reactions: Conquestus

--

Sep 26, 2017
Here is a repack of Pixlers uncensors v1 and v2, I just pack them together to use in the uncensor selector to make do untill other uncensors are fixed (nipples).

Had to split the archive up to attach it here as I dont have any file storage accounts, Remove the last .7z at the end of each file and save then unzip as normal, Place the zip pack in Uncensor selector in mods folder.

Note: I take no credit for this work I only packaged them to work in uncensor selector.

Last edited:

OMajor

Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone have a problem when placing cards saved from some website ?
The game seems not recognizing them, it just move those cards to folder named "Old"

Eerye

May 5, 2017
I am not sure if someone has reported it or noticed it but when playing with a female character, it is impossible to take off her clothes, be she a woman or a futa, she does not take her clothes off, I report that just in case
You can also press 5 on your keyboard.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How would you guys feel if we go official with the thread and have it moved to the release section? I think it's detailed well enough that all we need is a changelog and download links provided to make it a release thread, would be really awkard to merge a thread with 37 pages of stuff to a blank release thread as well. :unsure:

toxsick

May 10, 2017
I had to say this guys..

This game is an absolute work at Art, Illusion have out done themselves here.
it's build in Unity.. which is very interesting for illusion, then again dunno what the old engine was.

This game is beautiful and has so much potential..
think of this as a already modded Naughty Skyrim without the fighting haha.

The building aspect of the game is going to be exciting to play.
I am excited and will patiently wait for English mods to flood out in the coming months.
Currently using my phone's live google translate app to see what the F... Im suppose to be doing hehehe

Very happy for the first impressions.

I will add that at full settings, The game runs my laptop (GTX 1060/ i7 8750H) quite hot! haha but fluid gameplay!!

I cannot stop with the appreciation for this game, its going to be fun to watch it evolve with mods..

We have waited many many years since AG3.. well worth the wait of mediocre games in the meantime

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Here is a repack of Pixlers uncensors v1 and v2, I just pack them together to use in the uncensor selector to make do untill other uncensors are fixed (nipples).

Had to split the archive up to attach it here as I dont have any file storage accounts, Remove the last .7z at the end of each file and save then unzip as normal, Place the zip pack in Uncensor selector in mods folder.

Note: I take no credit for this work I only packaged them to work in uncensor selector.
Anyway of extract - Archive corrupted.
Use this account:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--

Sep 26, 2017
Anyway of extract - Archive corrupted.
Use this account:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you remove the last .7z from file name and the numbers at the front so its just Uncensors.7z.001 and Uncensors.7z.002 ? I just tested the d/l and it extracts fine for me.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Did you remove the last .7z from file name and the numbers at the front so its just Uncensors.7z.001 and Uncensors.7z.002 ? I just tested the d/l and it extracts fine for me.
Yes. It's unpack, but next archive corrupt...
ps: 7z1900-x64

Reactions: rikot

emris93

May 24, 2017
Works but problem with pubics hair ? when I add pubic hair, they put in the nipples.

Yes. It's unpack, but next archive corrupt...
ps: 7z1900-x64
Rename ALL the 2 files to only : Uncensors.7z.001 and Uncensors.7z.002

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes